- RSS Channel Showcase 4715861
- RSS Channel Showcase 3317272
- RSS Channel Showcase 6395252
- RSS Channel Showcase 3174787
Articles on this Page
- 02/13/16--15:00: _Why you should add ...
- 02/14/16--14:00: _5 ways to keep your...
- 02/15/16--03:00: _A 'Will you accept ...
- 02/15/16--07:00: _How eating right he...
- 02/15/16--08:04: _Ashley Graham becom...
- 02/15/16--09:44: _How a few clothing ...
- 02/15/16--11:00: _When to see a derma...
- 02/15/16--16:40: _Taylor Swift choppe...
- 02/15/16--18:44: _Meghan Trainor rock...
- 02/16/16--01:00: _Pregnant Chrissy Te...
- 02/16/16--03:00: _9 tax deductible be...
- 02/16/16--05:30: _I tried the bird po...
- 02/16/16--08:53: _A DIY banana face m...
- 02/16/16--09:00: _The ponytail hairst...
- 02/16/16--11:30: _Target Australia ap...
- 02/16/16--11:50: _Do you know how to ...
- 02/16/16--12:20: _Meet the gorgeous m...
- 02/16/16--14:00: _Move over argan, th...
- 02/16/16--21:00: _10 Secrets to apply...
- 02/17/16--03:00: _12 insider secrets ...
- 02/13/16--15:00: Why you should add mineral makeup to your beauty routine
- 02/14/16--14:00: 5 ways to keep your skin healthy during long winter months
- 02/15/16--03:00: A 'Will you accept this rose' nail design inspired by The Bachelor
- 02/15/16--07:00: How eating right helps me keep my hair and skin healthy
- 02/15/16--09:44: How a few clothing changes made me hate winter (a little) less
- 02/15/16--11:00: When to see a dermatologist about your dry skin
- 02/15/16--16:40: Taylor Swift chopped her hair off for the Grammys (PHOTOS)
- 02/16/16--03:00: 9 tax deductible beauty products for a bigger refund
- 02/16/16--05:30: I tried the bird poop facial that promises beautiful skin
- 02/16/16--08:53: A DIY banana face mask your skin will love you for
- 02/16/16--09:00: The ponytail hairstyle trick that makes hair look 5 inches longer
- 02/16/16--11:50: Do you know how to spot a fake designer bag?
- 02/16/16--14:00: Move over argan, there's a new facial nut oil on the skin-care scene
- 02/16/16--21:00: 10 Secrets to applying bold lipstick, from a celeb makeup artist
- 02/17/16--03:00: 12 insider secrets I learned working at Sephora
Dermatologists recommend mineral makeup to people with eczema or sensitive skin to help prevent irritation. Due to its lack of preservatives and fragrances, which can be harsh to the skin, mineral makeup gives skin a pearlescent appearance without irritating it. But it has many benefits for all types of skin, whether sensitive, oily or dry.
The bitter chill of winter is in the air. Even with El Niño stirring things up a bit with higher temperatures in some parts of the country, our skin somehow just knows it’s winter. Here are some simple fixes to five of the most talked about winter-skin issues.
Love to watch The Bachelor? So do we! Wear your heart on your fingers with our Bachelor-inspired nail design. It features a chic black manicure with small polka dots and one special rose.
Unfortunately, the weather conditions this time of year wreak havoc on the things we try to maintain all year long. From biting winds, dropping temperatures, hot showers and dry air from indoor heat, you guessed it, winter is upon us, and the living isn't easy for our hair and skin. This year I decided to get a jump-start on preventing winter damage by doing one of the simplest things of all: eating. That’s right, everyone, simply by eating the right foods you can keep your hair, skin and nails healthy all season long!
Ashley Graham was the fist "plus-size" model featured in the pages of Sports Illustrated's iconic swimsuit issue last year when an add featuring her ran in last year's issue. This year, she's one of the cover girls. It's making waves for obvious reasons, but is it really that big a deal?
I hate winter. I hate everything about it. I hate the snow. I hate the cold. I hate the feeling that comes when you have to drag yourself out of your warm bed and into the freezing air during the winter months. I hate the darkness and the ice. Despite all this, I have always lived in colder climates.
Do you feel like you’re turning into a crocodile because your skin is so dry? When is it time to see a zookeeper, err, dermatologist? If you have itchy, dry skin, it could be from the cold weather or harsh water — isn’t this a lovely time of year? But what if it’s an allergic reaction or symptom of an illness? Before you freak out, know that dry skin is common, doesn’t discriminate by age and has many causes.
The beloved Taylor Swift cut her short hair even shorter and bid adieu to messy layers.
Meghan Trainor has been "all about that" blond hair since we first met her a couple of years ago, but she debuted a new darker color at the 2016 Grammy Awards... and it looks amazing!
Does everyone look this glamorous when they are pregnant? No. Nor should they be expected to. But I still love when preggo celebs step out with a baby bump and something to prove. i.e. "I've still got it."
If you’ve got a beauty drawer piled high with goodies, you could be sitting on a tax deductible goldmine. Depending on your profession and your purpose in using your beauty gear, many of your favorite products bought within the last taxable year could be classified as a write-off.
It’s called “uguisu no fun” and its literal translation is “feces of the warbler.” That’s right — it’s nightingale poop. For over 1,000 years Japanese geishas have been using this interesting ingredient to lighten, brighten and cleanse their amazing skin. Using it on my face seemed like a no-brainer.
Spring has sprung , and it’s time to give that dull winter skin the TLC it needs to face the sunnier days ahead. In a cheap and easy beauty treatment that is also good enough to eat, a DIY banana face mask can help to calm and clean skin for the change of the seasons.
If you're growing your locks out, but feeling a little impatient, here's an easy way to feel a little more Beyoncé. This simple double ponytail trick is the fastest way to grow your hair with no extensions required!
Target Australia are promoting body acceptance and empowering women with their diverse new campaign.
When you're finally ready to splurge on a designer handbag, you want to know that it's the real deal. The bad news is that counterfeit handbags are everywhere and can look a lot like the authentic version at first glance. The good news is that there are a few tried-and-true ways to ensure you aren't investing in a fake.
Thanks to changing times, the modeling world has begun to welcome a much wider variety of body types than it ever has before. And yes, that includes women in their 50s.
Just when we were getting used to people raving about argan oil to keep their skin looking fresh and youthful, along comes another nut oil with seemingly magical properties.
Well-versed in working with high-profile celebrities such as Channing Tatum, Whitney Cummings and Christie Brinkley, makeup artist Meredith Hayman is no stranger to the bold lip look we all love, but that some of us with more marginal skills in the makeup department have trouble achieving.
I visited my first Sephora store in Chicago when I was a young girl. It was like a real-life fantasy land, a candy store for beauty lovers that seemed to go on and on. I remember thinking, “I want to be one of these girls.” Fast forward to getting laid off from my graphic design job right before the holidays, which ultimately, and thankfully, led to me working at, you guessed it... Sephora!