Articles on this Page
- 02/17/16--06:22: _New collaboration e...
- 02/17/16--06:50: _10 makeup tricks to...
- 02/17/16--11:15: _The strobing makeup...
- 02/17/16--11:19: _9 Ways to conquer e...
- 02/17/16--21:02: _Kim Kardashian shar...
- 02/17/16--21:17: _Woman uses a paint ...
- 02/18/16--14:00: _Why your glasses mi...
- 02/18/16--17:00: _Probiotic beauty pr...
- 02/18/16--20:48: _Woman's leg was 'on...
- 02/19/16--04:01: _Model scout admits ...
- 02/19/16--09:30: _How to tell which b...
- 02/19/16--11:16: _The cheap, easy hac...
- 02/19/16--11:30: _Cobra braid ponytai...
- 02/19/16--19:13: _Faux fur for your n...
- 02/21/16--20:09: _Man teaches other m...
- 02/22/16--03:00: _Why you should thin...
- 02/22/16--04:30: _New chroming trend ...
- 02/23/16--03:00: _6 ways you can make...
- 02/23/16--08:30: _Body types are not ...
- 02/23/16--13:55: _Popular big-name be...
- 02/17/16--06:50: 10 makeup tricks to highlight your best features (INFOGRAPHIC)
- 02/17/16--11:15: The strobing makeup technique made really simple (VIDEO)
- 02/17/16--11:19: 9 Ways to conquer even the toughest makeup challenges
- 02/17/16--21:02: Kim Kardashian shares her secret to gravity-defying cleavage
- 02/18/16--14:00: Why your glasses might be causing those breakouts
- 02/18/16--17:00: Probiotic beauty products: What’s behind the hype?
- 02/18/16--20:48: Woman's leg was 'on fire' after she got an infection from a pedicure
- 02/19/16--04:01: Model scout admits designers seek 'straight up-and-down' figures
- 02/19/16--09:30: How to tell which body shape you are once and for all
- 02/19/16--11:16: The cheap, easy hack to make fake eyelashes
- 02/19/16--11:30: Cobra braid ponytails are the hair trend to master for spring
- 02/19/16--19:13: Faux fur for your nails? Yes, it's really a thing
- 02/22/16--03:00: Why you should think twice about exfoliating
- 02/22/16--04:30: New chroming trend proves lipstick isn't just for lips (PHOTOS)
- 02/23/16--03:00: 6 ways you can make your hair grow faster
- 02/23/16--08:30: Body types are not fads, so let's stop treating them that way
London Fashion Week is an exciting time in every fashionista's social calendar but not everyone is able to a) crack an invite or b) afford to attend one of the designer shows. The good news is that there is now a chance for the nation to experience all the glitz and glam of fashion week without even having to head to the capital.
Are you in the market for a new look this year, but don’t know where to start? If you know how to use the tools of the trade, you can bring attention to any feature of your face that you’d like. It’s just a simple lesson that you need to learn — and once you do, the possibilities are endless.
Contouring has been the go-to makeup trend for quite some time, and then came strobing.
We've all had an embarrassing beauty moment. Whether it was that blemish on your nose before your best friend's wedding or lipstick on your teeth during your big presentation at work, we've all had moments we would love to forget! If you spot one of these makeup mistakes, do you know what to do to fix it in a pinch, or prevent it from happening? Here are nine of the most common makeup mistakes and how to make sure you're putting your best face forward.
Kim Kardashian's cleavage always looks flawless — and now we know how she does it.
Like many fair-skinned women, Imogen Silversides turned to self-tanner to help her obtain a sun-kissed glow without the sun.
I've been wearing reading glasses for almost 10 years now. I tried contacts and still wear them occasionally, but truth be told, I'm all about the convenience and ease of readers — that is, until my face started breaking out.
You’ve probably taken probiotics — the good bacteria and yeasts that your body needs to stay in balance — to boost internal health. But a growing number of topical products are incorporating these helpful bugs into their formulas, claiming they boost skin beauty too. But are these claims just marketing fluff or are there real benefits to be had?
Few things in life feel better than a relaxing pedicure, but one Arkansas woman's refreshing weekend turned into a nightmare after she contracted a serious infection.
Carole White, co-founder of London-based modelling agency Premier Model Management, has told the Evening Standard that top designers continue to seek models with "unrealistic" physiques. It seems that despite calls to reform the industry, and new laws which would monitor the weight and health of models, the industry itself hasn't changed.
All body shapes are different and all bodies are beautiful — but, for the sake of fashion, experts are able to identify five common women's body shapes that you've probably heard of before: apple, pear, ruler , hourglass and inverted triangle. But what does it mean to be compared to a round, juicy fruit or a mathematics tool? Not a whole lot unless you know exactly how to find your shape and which fashion choices will bring out your beauty.
Sometimes a beauty hack is so simple I wonder why I didn't think of it myself. But mostly I'm just grateful other people are more creative than I am, as evidenced by this super-cheap, super-easy way to get longer, fuller lashes.
Looking for a new way to funk up your basic ponytail look? The amazing stylists at Aveda have you covered with this new, simpler take on the cobra braid.
If you've ever looked at the various nail art trends popular right now and thought "these nails need more fur," then, boy, do we have something for you!
Styling little girls' hair can be a challenge for even the most capable of moms, but it's an even bigger one for dads only used to combing their own short strands.
For years, the prevailing skin care wisdom has hailed exfoliation as the remedy for a host of complexion ills, including acne, dullness and aging. Accordingly, beauty sites, department store counters and derm offices alike are saturated with skin-sloughing aids from scrubs and powders to acids, retinoids and microdermabrasion treatments. However a gentler, more pampering approach to skin care is emerging — one that centers on protecting and nurturing the skin’s protective barrier, rather than stripping it.
There's a new beauty trend sweeping Instagram and it proves that lipstick is more multipurpose than we've been giving it credit for.
It can be endlessly frustrating waiting for your hair to grow out, especially after a perhaps too-drastic haircut. Nobody likes dealing with awkward hair lengths, and as for growing out bangs? Forget it.
We've all heard the scoop that Ashley Graham scored the role as cover girl for Sports Illustrated. No "buts" about it, this is a big deal for women who've been having the body positive conversation for a while now. However, Yahoo posted a video on the news that they captioned, "It's official: Curves are hot."
Beauty products made by big-name brands such as Proctor & Gamble and L’Oréal may be potentially harmful to users, a French consumer protection group has warned.