- RSS Channel Showcase 5750239
- RSS Channel Showcase 8243993
- RSS Channel Showcase 8491150
- RSS Channel Showcase 3712701
Articles on this Page
- 02/06/16--20:30: _Sephora's newest ma...
- 02/08/16--11:00: _A nail design for w...
- 02/08/16--15:10: _9 Creative ways to ...
- 02/09/16--05:30: _My husband hates my...
- 02/09/16--07:05: _Cute love birds nai...
- 02/09/16--08:29: _Woman spends $14,00...
- 02/09/16--12:00: _9 Apple cider vineg...
- 02/10/16--13:00: _6 Ways to wear Vict...
- 02/10/16--13:30: _Geeky facts: The hi...
- 02/11/16--07:00: _How to tell the dif...
- 02/11/16--07:15: _Woman turns herself...
- 02/11/16--13:30: _How exactly you sho...
- 02/11/16--15:20: _New hairstyle has w...
- 02/11/16--17:00: _6 Trendy beauty pro...
- 02/11/16--20:25: _Neon Moon's new lin...
- 02/12/16--05:00: _5 Dermatologist-app...
- 02/12/16--08:20: _Woman swears by dit...
- 02/12/16--10:25: _The best clothing c...
- 02/12/16--13:00: _Champagne and choco...
- 02/12/16--15:00: _10 tips for finding...
- 02/06/16--20:30: Sephora's newest makeup collection is a must-have for Disney lovers
- 02/08/16--11:00: A nail design for women who just aren't that into Valentine's Day
- 02/08/16--15:10: 9 Creative ways to wear a basic white button-down shirt
- 02/09/16--05:30: My husband hates my makeup choices and I don't care
- 02/09/16--07:05: Cute love birds nail design is perfect for Valentine's Day
- 02/09/16--08:29: Woman spends $14,000 to look like a Disney princess (PHOTOS)
- 02/09/16--12:00: 9 Apple cider vinegar beauty benefits you're missing out on
- 02/10/16--13:00: 6 Ways to wear Victorian-inspired clothes without looking dated
- 02/11/16--13:30: How exactly you should go about getting your tattoo removed
- 02/11/16--17:00: 6 Trendy beauty products you shouldn't spend your money on
- 02/11/16--20:25: Neon Moon's new lingerie ad celebrates all of our 'flaws'
- 02/12/16--05:00: 5 Dermatologist-approved spot treatments to get rid of a pimple fast
- 02/12/16--10:25: The best clothing colors for red hair go beyond black
- 02/12/16--13:00: Champagne and chocolate beauty DIYs just in time for Valentine's Day
- 02/12/16--15:00: 10 tips for finding budget-friendly fashion trends
In love with all things Disney? You'd better pay attention to this.
Some of us love the sweet, pastel-colored candy hearts and everything the day stands for... and some of us don't!
There's a good chance you have one in your closet right now — but have you thought about the many ways you could be styling your classic white button-down shirt?
My husband rues the day I discovered beauty vloggers on YouTube. That introduction to awesome videos, coupled with the fact that I write about beauty trends and products for a living, has resulted in more befuddled looks and double takes than I'm imagining most wives receive in a lifetime.
Celebrate Valentine's Day with a romantic nail design. Here, we show you how to craft a sweet silhouette of two birds in love, over a beautiful bright sunrise.
Sarah Ingle may live in Colorado, but her heart clearly resides in Disney. The 25-year-old with the big, natural eyes has spent close to $14,000 to be able to transform herself into Anna, Elsa, Snow White, and Cinderella.
For those of us who have a not-so-secret obsession with apple cider vinegar, this one's for you. Kind of like the magic Windex used in My Big Fat Greek Wedding, there's almost nothing that apple cider vinegar cannot do.
Fashion designers were in a romantic — and reflective — mood when they unveiled their Spring 2016 collections, many of which contained elements of Victorian fashion-like bustiers, corsets, mutton sleeves and head-to-toe lace . Suddenly, conservative pieces seem fresh, youthful and hip, unless, of course, you overdo Victorian. Then you'll just look like a character from Oliver Twist.
Most beauty products have an interesting history and mascara is no exception. From coal to animal feces, mascara started out as something you would never want to wear on your eyelashes today.
Tony Abbott and other Liberal Party MPs mistakenly accepted Rolex watches as gifts from a Chinese tycoon, thinking they were fake.
For amazing special effects makeup beauty vlogger Andrea De La Ossa has it nailed. With only makeup, brushes and her insane talent she transforms herself into all manner of hideous creatures, sharing the images on Instagram for us all to marvel at.
You know that time you went out on a bender when your friend got into law school, and you woke up with a yin-yang tattoo on your butt? Well, thanks to modern medicine, you don't have to live with those drunken mistakes anymore.
We love unicorns, but never have we thought of styling our hair into the shape of a unicorn horn.
These five trendy products are simply nothing more than buzzwords. You don't actually need them, but the beauty industry wants you to think otherwise! Now, let's be clear, if you like to experiment, or simply enjoy lighting your money on fire and watching it burn, that's completely up to you. While these items are not necessary, they are a luxury add-on so enjoy as such.
British designer Hayat Rachi doesn't want her lingerie to be sexy. Her lingerie line is about self-expression and body positivity, not sexual objectification.
Good news and bad: There's no secret ingredient to beating a breakout.
When it comes to my hair I'm definitely a low-maintenance girl. If there's one thing I'd cut out of my routine, to make it even less time-consuming, it would be the whole shampoo/conditioner palaver. My hair is long, there's lots of it and it takes forever to wash, condition, comb through and dry. I'm happy to ditch the hairdryer but going without washing for more than a couple of days leaves me feeling grotty.
Red hair is such a powerful feature that it can often take on a life of its own, which leaves us with the question: What's a redhead to wear? Choosing the right clothing colors to enhance — instead of dull — your fiery locks can help you make an even bolder fashion statement.
Chocolate and Champagne are definitely two tasty Valentine’s Day staples that will make any pair of lovebirds happy. But aside from pleasing your palate, these holiday favorites can actually bring surprising advantages to your beauty regimen. And while it may seem more than strange to slap chocolate on your face, or yes, wash your hair with Champagne, doing so can give you access to benefits you usually can’t get from your favorite creams or serums.
So you love the looks from the runway, but your checkbook is saying otherwise? Looking fabulous can seem like a challenge when the hottest items are all over $1,000. What do you do when the extra cash isn’t there but you want to look like a million bucks? Great news! There are savvy shopping secrets I’ve learned over the years that will help you have a star-studded look even on a budget.