- RSS Channel Showcase 3429084
- RSS Channel Showcase 4358123
- RSS Channel Showcase 5630517
- RSS Channel Showcase 8443091
Articles on this Page
- 02/02/16--04:30: _8 Bridal gowns perf...
- 02/02/16--05:30: _Super simple date n...
- 02/02/16--09:40: _Imgur gallery shows...
- 02/02/16--09:42: _Vibrating yoga pant...
- 02/02/16--14:35: _Women rocking armpi...
- 02/02/16--15:30: _This 'clip trick' w...
- 02/02/16--16:20: _Levi's new butt-boo...
- 02/03/16--21:15: _Amazing app finds t...
- 02/04/16--05:00: _D&G's new colle...
- 02/04/16--06:00: _Fashion brand gives...
- 02/04/16--06:54: _9 Gifts to get for ...
- 02/04/16--07:21: _The beauty benefits...
- 02/04/16--08:09: _Retailer ASOS in tr...
- 02/04/16--12:00: _7 Summer-themed pro...
- 02/04/16--15:05: _Woman’s Instagram p...
- 02/04/16--20:11: _FDA warns that popu...
- 02/05/16--08:39: _Westminster Abbey t...
- 02/05/16--14:00: _A simple red and pi...
- 02/06/16--12:00: _How to walk in heels
- 02/06/16--20:10: _Vlogger creates a l...
- 02/02/16--04:30: 8 Bridal gowns perfect for a wedding in the woods
- 02/02/16--09:42: Vibrating yoga pants aim to perfect your poses
- 02/02/16--14:35: Women rocking armpit hair is sexier than you think (WATCH)
- 02/02/16--15:30: This 'clip trick' will give you the perfect beach waves (VIDEO)
- 02/03/16--21:15: Amazing app finds the perfect lipstick color based on photo
- 02/04/16--06:00: Fashion brand gives models 'non-negotiable' eating contracts
- 02/04/16--06:54: 9 Gifts to get for your bestie for Galentine's Day
- 02/04/16--07:21: The beauty benefits of honey will make it your skin's new savior
- 02/04/16--12:00: 7 Summer-themed products that will make you forget it's winter
- 02/04/16--20:11: FDA warns that popular clay face mask contains high levels of lead
- 02/05/16--08:39: Westminster Abbey to host its first ever fashion show
- 02/05/16--14:00: A simple red and pink nail design you can rock for the month of love
- 02/06/16--12:00: How to walk in heels
Your woodsy wedding deserves a romantic and ethereal gown that will complement your surroundings.
Valentine's Day is date night on steroids. When you want to sex up your makeup look and wow your honey bunny, look no further than this tutorial. These sultry plum hues will make your eyes stand out without overwhelming them with a heavy gray or black. The shadows have subtle shimmer to catch the candlelight but nothing that screams next Bachelor contestant. We've paired the eyes with a pinky nude lip that you won't have to worry about bleeding or constantly touching up all night.
When you've chosen an outfit that somehow perfectly matches your surroundings you know you're doing something right in the style department — because, at the very least, your ensemble is favoured by one another person.
Perfect alignment often feels like the holy grail of any vigorous yoga practice. Even those of us who practice daily and consider yoga a major part of our lives struggle with it during every class. Is my back foot at a 45 degree angle in Warrior 1? Are my hips aligned in standing split? It's never easy to tell from your own vantage point. Enter the Nadi Pant.
Picture a super hot guy. Does he have armpit hair? Now do the same with a super hot woman. She's got pits as smooth as a baby's bottom, right? Why is there such a stigma against women with armpit hair?
Looking to perk up your hair for spring? You're in luck — aside from a whole new line of products, Jen Atkins has some super simple styling tips for you.
Prepare yourself, ladies: The backlash against stretchy skinny jeans has begun. And these new jeans come to the fight with a special weapon — the wedgie.
Raise your hand if this has happened to you.
Dolce & Gabbana designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana previously came under fire for their insensitive comments about gay adoption and IVF babies during an interview with Italian magazine Panorama — but it looks as though the fashion powerhouse has since had a huge change of heart.
Heidy Rehman, founder of the fashion label Rose & Willard, has written an essay explaining that models who work for the brand will be required to sign a "non-negotiable contractual clause… which will state that the model must eat a meal and in our presence." Rehman admits that this is "nannying" but says the move is to protect young women from an exploitative industry.
Who says Valentine’s Day is just about your significant other? While that can certainly be part of it, I like to spend the day celebrating all of the fabulous gals in my life. Nothing beats getting the girls together over brunch or happy hour and celebrating good old-fashioned friendship!
Turns out that you may have been onto something with those homemade face masks you made back in middle school — natural foods like honey can be nourishing to your body and your skin.
A fashion label was left red-faced yesterday after making a mistake its spokesman admitted was "extremely stupid."
The colder it gets outside, the more we grasp at any reminder that it once felt like summertime.
True story: Most of us aren't models and never will be. Yet we all still have to wear clothes, and most of us would like to look good in them. One young store clerk understood the value of showing how real clothes fit real women. Unfortunately, the store owner didn't, and that's when things got crazy.
On January 29, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a warning about a popular clay mask sold in several large retailers, including Target and Sally Beauty Supply.
When we think of Westminster Abbey we think of the Queen's coronation, royal weddings, Diana, Princess of Wales's funeral. It is a sacred symbol in the U.K. and an historic place of worship that is home to the graves of eminent figures such as Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin and Winston Churchill.
These nails are a fashion-forward way to celebrate Valentine's Day without having to suddenly become a nail art expert.
Love heels but don’t feel confident wearing them? No problem. With a few nifty tricks on your side, you’ll be able to nix any pain and walk gracefully in even the most sky-high heels. Before too long, you’ll be thinking like Victoria Beckham, who once famously said, “I can’t concentrate in flats.”
Technology is doing great things for cosmetics.