- RSS Channel Showcase 8218156
- RSS Channel Showcase 7720310
- RSS Channel Showcase 6014773
- RSS Channel Showcase 1179623
Articles on this Page
- 01/26/16--06:05: _New Aerie model wit...
- 01/26/16--07:52: _Teen who posted hal...
- 01/26/16--20:50: _Startling new video...
- 01/27/16--05:30: _How shampoo can dam...
- 01/27/16--12:00: _What to look for wh...
- 01/27/16--12:00: _The truth about how...
- 01/27/16--13:15: _Derms say new 'mois...
- 01/28/16--06:00: _Female hair loss: W...
- 01/28/16--06:50: _Reversible, colour-...
- 01/29/16--10:01: _Underlights may be ...
- 01/29/16--11:23: _Catherine Zeta-Jone...
- 01/30/16--13:00: _5 Egg beauty treatm...
- 01/30/16--17:05: _A masterclass in fi...
- 02/01/16--08:00: _Your cheat sheet to...
- 02/01/16--09:36: _Style experts say s...
- 02/01/16--12:15: _How to do a French ...
- 02/01/16--13:48: _10 Different ways t...
- 02/01/16--14:38: _4 Simple ways to ke...
- 02/01/16--15:30: _Denver Broncos mani...
- 02/01/16--21:13: _How famous artists ...
- 01/26/16--06:05: New Aerie model with average-sized body faces unnecessary backlash
- 01/26/16--20:50: Startling new video shows how women are used as props in ads (WATCH)
- 01/27/16--05:30: How shampoo can damage your hair and how to prevent it
- 01/27/16--12:00: What to look for when you buy handcrafted soap
- 01/27/16--12:00: The truth about how a vegan diet affects your skin
- 01/27/16--13:15: Derms say new 'moisturizing jeans' could cause infection
- 01/28/16--06:00: Female hair loss: What's normal and what's not
- 01/29/16--10:01: Underlights may be the most genius coloured-hair trend yet (PHOTOS)
- 01/29/16--11:23: Catherine Zeta-Jones reveals her secret for wrinkle-free skin
- 01/30/16--17:05: A masterclass in fierce posing, courtesy of Laverne Cox
- 02/01/16--09:36: Style experts say social media to blame for comeback of real fur
- 02/01/16--12:15: How to do a French braid
- 02/01/16--13:48: 10 Different ways to tie a scarf in your hair
- 02/01/16--14:38: 4 Simple ways to keep a ring from turning your finger green
Over the past few years, the fashion industry has gotten much better about including plus-size models in campaigns. However, until now, they've left out an important body type — the in-between.
The Internet can be a cruel, cruel place, as one British teenager discovered this week. Maisie Beech, 19, from Wales, had no idea her half-makeup selfie would cause such a stir — and that so much of the feedback would be negative.
On Nov. 18, 2015, Madonna Badger googled the phrase "objectification of women." What she found, of course, were countless advertisements featuring women's bodies only there to serve as sexualized props.
Shampoo: It's nothing personal , but we're just not that into you lately. Call this the "no poo" decade. Everywhere you turn, beauty experts and everyday women are swearing off shampoos and conditioners in favor of natural cleansing treatments that use ingredients like apple cider vinegar and baking soda to rid the scalp of dirt without stripping its natural oils.
In the last few years, the interest in making one’s own soap or purchasing handmade bars has exploded. Many of these crafters take their profession quite seriously, investing in professional education, garnering experience and working to create the very best product they can. We are proud to count ourselves among them.
Acne. You can wash your face religiously, mediate away all your stressors or pay for treatment after treatment and still wake up to greet new, infuriating red spots on your face every morning.
With brands competing for the next hot beauty innovation and time-saver, we often get some absolute gems.
In our society, aging has become such a bad thing that many women try to avoid it at all costs. The days of aging gracefully have been replaced with injection appointments and nights slathered in anti-aging creams.
You may remember when mermaid cushions rose to popularity a couple of weeks ago thanks to shimmering, double-sided sequins that changed colour right before your eyes , but now we have no need for mermaid cushions, because the dress version is here — and it's epic.
We've heard of highlights and lowlights, but we never imagined underlights until right now — and they are awesome.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is a beautiful women who seems to defy the ageing process, and she's revealed one of her top tips for keeping wrinkles at bay.
Going through a breakup plays havoc with our heart and sense of self, particularly in the early stages when we’re unable to sleep, crying our eyes dry and focused on how rotten we feel versus how we look. Then comes that OMG moment when we look in the mirror and ask, “Who is that?"
Laverne Cox knows a thing or two about stealing scenes in Orange is the New Black, but it's her red carpet-stealing poses that we're adding to our own arsenal.
Find out what makes 14 of the world's top fashion designers stand out above the rest.
Fur was the taboo style item of the '90s and Noughties, but it seems the tide is turning, and many wearers are devoting whole social media accounts to their love of fur.
It’s chic, polished and keeps your hair away from your face — the classic French braid is one hairstyle every girl needs to master. Braiding guru Leana from MOB HAIR in Sydney takes us through the steps.
There's more than one way to tie your favorite scarf, if you want to keep your hair looking fresh and fabulous. Check out one of these handy scarf-tying tutorials the next time you wake up late or just want to try something new.
That moment when a cute ring turns your finger green — you probably knew it was coming if you bought your new ring anywhere other than a jewelry store. A green “bonus” ring around your finger may freak you out at first glance, but fortunately, there are at least four things you can do to avoid it.
Here's a nail design for all you Broncos fans who want to take your cheering to the next level.
If you think about it, hair stylists really are modern-day artists. The things these talented women and men can do with hair and color is nothing short of a work of art.