- RSS Channel Showcase 1117845
- RSS Channel Showcase 3950320
- RSS Channel Showcase 1805790
- RSS Channel Showcase 5275803
Articles on this Page
- 01/20/16--07:00: _The dos & don't...
- 01/20/16--21:07: _The sneaky way your...
- 01/21/16--09:00: _Your acne may actua...
- 01/21/16--13:00: _25 Sephora bestsell...
- 01/21/16--16:35: _Writer posts nude s...
- 01/21/16--17:00: _9 Beauty products t...
- 01/22/16--04:00: _The emotional stage...
- 01/22/16--04:15: _Girl turns pink aft...
- 01/22/16--11:14: _I had $8k in facial...
- 01/22/16--13:00: _10 Tips for radiant...
- 01/22/16--13:30: _4 DIY hair conditio...
- 01/23/16--18:46: _Danish hairstylist ...
- 01/24/16--20:24: _Woman defends her d...
- 01/24/16--20:34: _Woman says clerk to...
- 01/25/16--06:30: _7 Hairstyle trends ...
- 01/25/16--11:00: _Airbrush makeup tha...
- 01/25/16--14:30: _The best makeup for...
- 01/25/16--20:36: _Male lawmaker enact...
- 01/26/16--05:00: _7 Natural polish re...
- 01/26/16--06:00: _StyleCaster relaunc...
- 01/20/16--07:00: The dos & don'ts of hair treatments during pregnancy
- 01/20/16--21:07: The sneaky way your smartphone camera makes you look older
- 01/21/16--09:00: Your acne may actually be a skin condition caused by gluten
- 01/21/16--13:00: 25 Sephora bestsellers ranked by women who've tried them
- 01/21/16--17:00: 9 Beauty products that will make you Instagram-ready
- 01/22/16--04:00: The emotional stages of getting a cystic pimple in your 30s
- 01/22/16--04:15: Girl turns pink after her Lush bath went awry (PHOTO)
- 01/22/16--13:00: 10 Tips for radiant skin you barely have to work for
- 01/25/16--06:30: 7 Hairstyle trends that will rule 2016
- 01/25/16--11:00: Airbrush makeup that's actually practical for everyday use
- 01/25/16--20:36: Male lawmaker enacts new dress code that only applies to women
- 01/26/16--05:00: 7 Natural polish removers that are good for your nails
Pregnant women experience countless changes throughout their bodies during the course of their pregnancies. From their skin to bowel movements, and even to their hair, there are lots of new — and sometimes unpleasant — experiences to be had.
I'm pretty sure my iPhone camera roll is filled with about 500 million rejected selfies that just didn't give off the right image I'm trying to project. Some show off a double chin. Some were taken in painfully bad lighting.
The dreaded G-word is getting flak for causing a host of health and beauty problems — could it be to blame for acne, as well?
We are so lucky to have thousands of beauty products readily available to us at the first sign of any wrinkles, frizz or cellulite. But, the library of options in beauty stores can make it difficult to choose which product is best.
Writer Rosie Waterland made the decision to post a naked photo of herself to Facebook on Thursday, in the hope of informing women that their bodies do not determine their self-worth.
We all know the pain of excitedly checking a gallery of photos from a night out with friends, only to be let down by a barrage of flawed pics that are unsalvageable by even the best filter known to man. If you’re like me, you may be close to losing hope on ever being photogenic enough to come away from a vacation or event with a solid collection of photos worth posting to your Instagram. Fortunately, I ended up finding a set of products to help me maintain fresh, photo-ready hair and makeup without the stress of constant reapplying and fluffing
The stress of being a grown-up comes with many things: Frown lines, puffy eyes, dry skin... and sometimes, if you're really lucky, a cystic pimple the size of Mount Everest.
Lush fans love their skincare products because, as well as being ethical, handmade and 100 percent vegetarian, they're amazingly colourful, sparkly and smell incredible.
Having plastic surgery when I was in my 40s completely transformed my life — and not just the outside. It was surgery that I didn’t really need, but my outside finally matches how I feel inside. I’m not talking Kardashian, Rivers and Wildenstein extreme; I’m talking about tweaks. A better version of me.
What does Jennifer Lopez have that you don’t have? If your answer was “skin to die for,” then you’re in for a real treat. Bringing out the natural radiance of your skin is surprisingly easy — when you add these top 10 tips to your daily grooming routine.
Gone are the days when women felt compelled to purchase shampoos and conditioners from big name brands. A do-it-yourself conditioning treatment may have seemed like a lofty, expensive effort years ago, but women are much more knowledgeable about the effective ingredients and essential oils that can be used to keep their locks healthy and free from frizz.
It's so simple, but a hair trick created by Nicci Welsh, a Denmark-based hair stylist and makeup artist, is making waves, both in hair and in the haircare industry.
It might not be the look you'd choose, but a German woman is defending her choice to get dramatic eyebrows tattooed on her face.
One awesome mom is teaching her daughter about the importance of body acceptance by speaking out against a store clerk who body-shamed her daughter.
Whether you're a resolution-maker or not, there's something comforting about focusing on yourself at the start of a new year. One of the easiest — and gym-free — ways to start fresh and treat yourself in 2016 is to switch up your hairstyle.
After years of celebrity makeup artists creating flawless faces with airbrush makeup, we now have an at-home airbrush device that claims to transform you into a Kardashian right in your own dingy bathroom.
If your Instagram feed is flooded with the latest makeup tutorials and tricks, it's hard to know where to begin. To find out what makeup style works best for your unique features, we've spared you hours of Googling ahead. We consulted with some of the top beauty experts in the industry to break down their best makeup advice by face shape, eye color and hair color. This helpful list is designed to bring out your natural beauty with the makeup you already have in your kit.
Just when you thought men must have run out of ways to govern women's bodies, a Kansas state lawmaker proves us wrong.
With so many fantastic "three-free" nail polish removers on the market, there's no reason to ever again torture your hands and nails with harsh, drying chemicals.
Today, I’m proud and beyond excited to introduce you to the all-new STYLECASTER — a sister-site to what you've become so familiar with over here at SheKnows.