- RSS Channel Showcase 4574666
- RSS Channel Showcase 9934761
- RSS Channel Showcase 7329926
- RSS Channel Showcase 7595644
Articles on this Page
- 12/10/15--12:30: _8 Tiny makeup produ...
- 12/10/15--20:53: _Finally, a straples...
- 12/11/15--05:00: _7 Celeb get-ups you...
- 12/11/15--12:30: _I always believed I...
- 12/13/15--10:00: _How to easily achie...
- 12/13/15--13:25: _My daughter is wron...
- 12/14/15--20:37: _Dozens of women cla...
- 12/15/15--05:00: _6 Black-and-white d...
- 12/15/15--19:04: _Boston fashion desi...
- 12/15/15--20:16: _You might soon have...
- 12/16/15--06:00: _7 Phone cases that ...
- 12/16/15--10:30: _7 Enchanting makeup...
- 12/16/15--11:00: _Tom Ford's Drake li...
- 12/16/15--20:20: _Create gorgeous cur...
- 12/17/15--05:00: _7 Shopping sites wi...
- 12/17/15--09:30: _We tested out the m...
- 12/17/15--10:20: _How a makeup artist...
- 12/17/15--10:30: _How much hair does ...
- 12/17/15--13:52: _Illustrator creates...
- 12/17/15--15:30: _Fiber-optic makeup ...
- 12/10/15--12:30: 8 Tiny makeup products to stash in your holiday clutch
- 12/10/15--20:53: Finally, a strapless bra that won't fall down
- 12/11/15--05:00: 7 Celeb get-ups you can recreate and gift for under $100
- 12/11/15--12:30: I always believed I was pretty, until I started acting
- 12/13/15--10:00: How to easily achieve better skin
- 12/13/15--13:25: My daughter is wrong when she says 'looks don't matter'
- 12/14/15--20:37: Dozens of women claim Wen products made their hair fall out
- 12/15/15--05:00: 6 Black-and-white dresses that are anything but basic
- 12/15/15--19:04: Boston fashion designer wants you to wear roadkill
- 12/15/15--20:16: You might soon have the chance to rub elbows with celebs at NYFW
- 12/16/15--06:00: 7 Phone cases that double as stylish clutches
- 12/16/15--10:30: 7 Enchanting makeup looks to easily copy from star beauty bloggers
- 12/16/15--11:00: Tom Ford's Drake lipstick sells out in mere minutes
- 12/16/15--20:20: Create gorgeous curls with bubble wrap... yes, really
- 12/17/15--05:00: 7 Shopping sites with awesome deals for the bargain fashionista
- 12/17/15--09:30: We tested out the most popular mascaras so you don't have to
- 12/17/15--10:20: How a makeup artist gets the perfect holiday lips
- 12/17/15--10:30: How much hair does a normal person shed?
We get it. You like to be prepared. But lugging around an overstuffed clutch from party to party this holiday season is simply not stylish. Between finding the perfect fruit cake recipe and tracking down heels you can actually stand to wear all night, the last thing you need to worry about is stuffing your entire makeup kit into a bag meant to hold little more than a cell phone.
As a well-endowed girl, I've always steered clear of strapless dresses.
Who doesn't love clothes as gifts?
It's a terrible thing for a child to be told they're unattractive in some way, whether by kids at school, or their own parents. You might not think a parent could be capable of such a thing, but believe me, they are.
Improving your skin doesn't have to be complicated or expensive. Figuring out what you actually need? That's another story.
My 9-year-old daughter believes with all her little heart that looks don't matter. This is something I know because she announces it. Daily. Embarrassingly. When I am in the salon. When I put on makeup. When she sees a woman applying lipstick. "Looks don't matter," she says again and again. I love her spunk. I love that she believes it. But I also know it's not true.
If you've flipped through the channels late at night, then it's probably safe to assume you've seen an infomercial for celebrity stylist Chaz Dean's line of hair care products, Wen.
For years now the little black dress has been a wardrobe staple. And thanks to movies like Breakfast at Tiffany's, the basic look has attained classic fashion status. From a simple A-line at the office to a fun flare at dinner parties, the LBD has become a statement piece in its own right.
But today's LBDs are anything but basic. With fun fabrics, unique cuts and varying lengths, a little black dress can be a real eye-catcher. In fact, many of today's LBDs aren't even completely black! So many of today's styles contain pops of white or bold prints to liven up the fashion basic.
Fur is one of the most enduring fashion trends, but the vast majority used in fashion is now faux fur. One Boston-based designer wants to change that.
Fashion Week has long been an exclusive event for magazine editors and celebrities, but the brains behind the biannual event want to change that.
Imagine this: Your cell phone starts ringing yet it's nowhere in sight. Suddenly you're digging through your purse that's somehow transformed into a black hole only to lay your hands on your phone just as the caller hangs up.
If you ever feel like you're in a makeup rut, scrolling through Instagram or YouTube is a fantastic way to get some new makeup inspiration. But between the different blogs, YouTube channels, websites and Pinterest boards, it can be a daunting task to sift through the bunch.
This year when we are writing our Christmas list for Santa, Tom Ford's Drake lipstick is topping the list. Especially since it's a shade that's going to be impossibly hard to find.
If you're like me, you have a house full of bubble wrap, courtesy of all the online holiday shopping.
We all love a good bargain and great fashion, so what could be more thrilling than stumbling upon an online shopping site that keeps you from paying full retail and delivers the goods right to your door? Since there are a plethora of online options to choose from nowadays, we've narrowed it down to seven great new shopping websites that always carry special quality merchandise for heavily discounted prices.
Today we are bombarded with a sea of exciting cosmetics releases but what is the one piece of makeup you can't live without?
Being a professional makeup artist, I can definitively say that lipsticks are my absolute favorite product. Ever since I was a small child, it has been instilled in me that lipstick is the one product you need to look put-together. My grandmother always warned me you were never to be without your lipstick on — who knows who could knock at the door at any time!
Winter means more than just cooler temps and dry skin. Now is also the time of year when hair loss is at its peak. As the temps drop, it seems like just about everyone loses copious amounts of hair — some of us more than others.
Body positivity means celebrating the human form in all shapes and sizes. Unfortunately, the bodies we tend to see plastered across the pages of calendars are all cut from the same cloth. So we're pretty excited to have seen the 2016 calendar from Californian illustrator Jen Oaks.
We've seen some pretty awesome makeup trends, but we've never seen one that glows, literally.