Articles on this Page
- 12/04/15--01:00: _This foolproof meth...
- 12/04/15--06:30: _Everything you need...
- 12/04/15--11:00: _10 Beauty experienc...
- 12/04/15--15:30: _6 Best false eyelas...
- 12/04/15--20:30: _'Real-life Rapunzel...
- 12/05/15--10:30: _Frozen snow globe n...
- 12/05/15--20:13: _One woman's makeup ...
- 12/06/15--16:13: _Plastic surgeon say...
- 12/07/15--05:30: _2 Christmas nail de...
- 12/07/15--13:30: _Create glam party m...
- 12/07/15--15:05: _'Skinny' and 'plus ...
- 12/07/15--15:30: _10 Vegan and cruelt...
- 12/08/15--06:00: _5 Blarfs that will ...
- 12/08/15--06:00: _An app that books y...
- 12/08/15--10:00: _5 Gifts to celebrat...
- 12/08/15--13:30: _24 Awesome beauty g...
- 12/08/15--21:10: _This is what it tak...
- 12/09/15--05:00: _9 Adorable winter o...
- 12/09/15--11:00: _15 Fabulous gifts f...
- 12/09/15--12:00: _15 Beauty products ...
- 12/04/15--01:00: This foolproof method will make any lipstick matte
- 12/04/15--06:30: Everything you need to weather-proof your dry lips
- 12/04/15--11:00: 10 Beauty experiences to give your make-up addicted friends
- 12/04/15--15:30: 6 Best false eyelash sets according to a pro makeup artist
- 12/05/15--10:30: Frozen snow globe nail design will melt you with cuteness
- 12/05/15--20:13: One woman's makeup mirror almost burned down her house
- 12/06/15--16:13: Plastic surgeon says he can now give nose jobs without surgery
- 12/07/15--05:30: 2 Christmas nail designs in 1 easy tutorial (WATCH)
- 12/07/15--13:30: Create glam party makeup using 4 products in 5 minutes
- 12/07/15--15:05: 'Skinny' and 'plus size' are not the only body types
- 12/07/15--15:30: 10 Vegan and cruelty-free beauty gifts
- 12/08/15--06:00: 5 Blarfs that will up your winter fashion game
- 12/08/15--10:00: 5 Gifts to celebrate little girls' natural hair
- 12/08/15--13:30: 24 Awesome beauty gift ideas based on favorite color
- 12/08/15--21:10: This is what it takes to get those full celebrity lips (WATCH)
- 12/09/15--05:00: 9 Adorable winter outfit ideas to copy from fashion bloggers
- 12/09/15--11:00: 15 Fabulous gifts for the plus-sized fashionista
- 12/09/15--12:00: 15 Beauty products that smell like holiday bliss
Making a lipstick matte is the quickest, easiest way to revive a lippy that's past its best. It also ensures a longer-lasting finish than a glossy lip. One simple method can be used for any lip colour, from the nudest to the boldest shades.
Cold weather + indoor heat = a formula for lip disaster. Ok, "disaster" is a little dramatic, but the combo definitely leaves your pout dry and flaky. Add a little post-gingerbread latte dehydration to the mix and you’ve got a full on matte-lipstick-banishing situation. Here’s how to keep your lips supple, smooth and Ruby Woo-ready all winter long.
Sometimes, the best and most memorable gifts aren't ones that come in a box. For self-proclaimed beauty addicts, there's nothing better than a relaxing spa treatment, a detailed contouring lesson or a chance to the try the latest and greatest beauty trend. If you have one these lovely ladies on your list this year, consider skipping that collection of lip color — they probably already have it — and gifting a total beauty experience like the ones below.
You may have noticed eyelashes are as popular as brows on fleek these days. Everywhere you turn, swinging '60s makeup looks are alive and well, with doe eyes taking center stage.
This family of long-haired ladies gives us some serious #hairgoals.
In preparation for the #Frozen2 frenzy, and for winter, this nail design is the cutest way to honor everyone's new favorite snowman.
We've all heard the same warnings about makeup.
Plastic surgery is so common now that it's easy to forget how going under the knife to get breast implants or a contoured nose are major surgeries that have dangers that go with them... and a large price tag.
Who said nail art has to be hard?
I love the holidays because of the expectation that makeup should be a little fancier, sparklier and smokier. What I don’t love is that it seems like everyone’s holiday parties are on the same night, right after work and by the time you BYOB and find your ugly Christmas sweater, there’s little time left for glam. That’s why I’ve devised what I’m calling the 4-stick face for your fastest holiday makeup ever. You can amp up your look with just four stick products that can be easily tossed in your bag.
Ever skipped buying a cute one-piece because you're three sizes bigger on the bottom than the top? Ever popped a button off a button-down shirt that fit you everywhere but your boobs? Ever given up on jeans altogether and vowed to wear nothing but leggings until you die? This is for all of us women who have a hard time finding clothes to fit our gorgeous curves.
When friends and family ask me what I want for the holidays, I always tell them I have everything. It's true — and most of the time, the sweaters don't fit into my existing wardrobe! But, I'm always happy to receive beauty gifts, specifically cruelty-free, natural and vegan skin care items and makeup.
Some winter days you just want to stay bundled up, all cozy in your bed. However, most of us don't have the luxury of doing that. For those blustery days when you simply don't want to leave the covers, enter the blarf.
Alanna Gregory thinks that every woman deserves to feel beautiful every day. She started Vive to simplify and streamline your beauty routine, allowing you to book blowouts at your city's best salons, depending on your location and schedule. The app is as flexible as you are busy — you can cancel or change your plan at any time.
Christmas is fast approaching, which means there’s not much time left to shop. If you haven’t found the perfect gift for that little curly girl in your life, don’t worry. I’ve got five amazing gift ideas guaranteed to knock her socks off.
Sure, we want our beauty products to be effective, smell great and make us look amazing. But if they happen to come vibrantly packaged in our favorite hue, you won't hear us complaining! Here, we’ve rounded up a bevy of brilliant stocking stuffers and gift ideas by shade.
Full, Kylie Jenner-esque lips were the most-coveted body part in 2015 -- and the trend shows no signs of stopping into 2016.
With winter comes steamy mugs of hot chocolate, snowflake piled window sills, cherry red decorations and the smell of fresh balsam burning in the fireplace. So, pull out your softest sweaters, tallest boots and coziest scarves — winter will be here awhile.
It's that time of year again, and no one is more excited to go shopping than me! Gifting is my love language, and I embrace it. I've already begun compiling presents for everyone and even a few for myself — but don't tell my husband.
Of all the senses, scent is most strongly connected to memory, so don’t be surprised if these fragrant goodies conjure up images of happy holidays past — and set the mood for blissful moments to come.