- RSS Channel Showcase 2254200
- RSS Channel Showcase 1806940
- RSS Channel Showcase 8694609
- RSS Channel Showcase 8518619
Articles on this Page
- 07/14/15--03:00: _The hair tool you s...
- 07/14/15--11:50: _'Strobing' is the n...
- 07/14/15--17:21: _How to wear culotte...
- 07/15/15--10:44: _Instagram has banne...
- 07/15/15--12:00: _QUIZ: What kind of ...
- 07/15/15--20:38: _Caitlyn Jenner chan...
- 07/16/15--03:00: _6 Beauty habits you...
- 07/16/15--07:00: _The easiest way to ...
- 07/16/15--16:15: _5 Independent plus-...
- 07/16/15--21:36: _This 50-year-old mo...
- 07/17/15--03:00: _'Brows on fleek' ar...
- 07/20/15--04:00: _How to nail the 'st...
- 07/20/15--11:47: _5 Mascaras that act...
- 07/20/15--13:30: _7 Great reasons to ...
- 07/21/15--12:30: _11 Forever 21 piece...
- 07/21/15--15:32: _Why blueberries do ...
- 07/21/15--19:00: _This 'What if I kne...
- 07/22/15--04:30: _How to tip at the s...
- 07/22/15--15:30: _Amazing woman inven...
- 07/22/15--15:55: _Amy Schumer nails i...
- 07/14/15--03:00: The hair tool you shouldn't even try to live without this summer
- 07/14/15--11:50: 'Strobing' is the new, easier way to contour
- 07/14/15--17:21: How to wear culottes to the office and look totally chic
- 07/15/15--12:00: QUIZ: What kind of fashionista are you?
- 07/15/15--20:38: Caitlyn Jenner channels Khloe Kardashian for her ESPYs look (PHOTOS)
- 07/16/15--03:00: 6 Beauty habits you should ditch after 30
- 07/16/15--07:00: The easiest way to make your bobby pins actually stay all day
- 07/16/15--16:15: 5 Independent plus-size Canadian designers you should know
- 07/20/15--04:00: How to nail the 'strobing' contour trend in 6 steps
- 07/20/15--11:47: 5 Mascaras that actually do what they promise
- 07/20/15--13:30: 7 Great reasons to hate strapless bras
- 07/21/15--12:30: 11 Forever 21 pieces that will make you look like a J.Crew model
- 07/21/15--15:32: Why blueberries do wonders for your skin, plus 2 DIY face masks
- 07/22/15--04:30: How to tip at the salon — 4 important questions
- 07/22/15--15:30: Amazing woman invents shoes with adjustable heel heights
- 07/22/15--15:55: Amy Schumer nails it with new quotes about body image
It's summer, so like white on rice, media outlets are probably trying to sell you on the best salt sprays and hair hacks for the coveted beachy wave hairstyle.
If you find yourself still struggling to become a Jedi master in the cosmetic art of contouring, we've discovered an alternative method. I myself have only begun to dabble in contouring in an attempt to make my nose appear more angular. However, the technique can oftentimes look a bit severe. Luckily there is a new method of contouring that has recently made its way across Instagram feeds and onto the faces of celebs like Kim Kardashian that is not only easier to grasp but that also resembles a more natural glow.
Most nine-to-fives have shorts restricted on their dress code list, but culottes can be an ideal alternative for summer. When some older styles resurface from the runways, it starts to pour over into the street trends and then eventually to everyday people. Certain trends can be tricky and others take some courage to pursue. Let's take culottes for instance: the old-school, wide-leg pants that hit below the knee. Yes, they are back and have been back for about a year now.
If you're going to search for the hashtag "curvy" on Instagram... Well, don't bother. The social media platform has disabled the search term, because voluptuous women are dangerous, of course.
Your approach to fashion says a lot about you. Likewise, your approach to life likely says a lot about the fashion choices you make.
Caitlyn Jenner obviously has a style inspiration.
Now that you're a "big girl" who's joined the 30s club, there are some beauty rituals you should think about kissing goodbye along with your 20s if you want to keep that youthful glow. Your skin, hair and nails will thank you. Promise.
Bobby pins. We think we know them so well. But, they could be working so much better for us.
As a women of size, finding quality clothes that are affordable and stylish can be incredibly frustrating and difficult. However, Canada has a burgeoning independent and plus-size designer scene that makes it possible for fashion-savvy women to find what they're looking for, as well as support local businesses.
My goal in life is to age like Jennifer Lopez — just barely, with limited wrinkles and the ability to still maintain a killer body. While I am still figuring out the formula, Chinese model and former Miss Asia winner Candy Lo is defying time's inevitable effect on the human body.
Eyebrows were never something I paid attention to when I first began to care about my appearance. Makeup had three places to go on my face — my eyes, my cheeks and my lips. Once those three regions were covered, I thought I was good to go. Nowadays, that carelessness just does not fly. Neglecting eyebrows in your makeup routine apparently means missing a crucial step, and people do not take this lightly.
Highlighting and contouring, baking and cooking concealer and now strobing? Just when you think you have one makeup technique mastered, another trend comes along and back to your makeup bag you go!
Summertime is officially here! Let's take note of the things we need to really pull together our looks. We tend to always have mascara on our list of essentials to carry in our purse. Some may say blush, some may swear by their lip glosses, but I bet we can all agree that a brush or two of mascara seals the deal. With the many choices of mascara on the market, it can be challenging to choose the right one for you and your style. Every day, beauty companies are releasing new and improved products that promise longer lashes, fuller lashes and even both.
If your standard bra is like "boob jail," to quote Zooey Deschanel's character on New Girl, then strapless bras are the guillotine.
Love the J.Crew aesthetic, but not the prices? Steal a style secret from the tweens of the world, and get the look you're looking for at Forever 21 for way less.
Blueberries... a tiny, power-packed morsel that is good for your health, both internally and externally. Yes indeed, blueberries are good for the skin! When we choose to make a particular soap, a lot of research goes into the “why.” We source real blueberries that are firm and brightly colored for our Blueberry Bliss Goat Milk Soap. Bright colors mean more phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are compounds found in plants that offer protective properties. When we consume these plants, we benefit as well.
Daysha Edewi telling you how she doesn't need your validation because she knows exactly how bad she is is the best thing. Seriously, it's the best.
The most stressful time at the hair salon isn't always the big color or cut reveal at the end — it's the fact that many of us have no idea how much to tip our stylist.
Raise your hand if you have ever been that girl to keep an emergency pair of flats handy so you can ditch your heels when they start to hurt your feet. Well, thanks to Tanya Heath, your emergency pair is about to significantly downsize.
Let's be honest here. Those of us not in the spotlight tend to assume that those who live in the land of voluminous hair and barely-there cellulite, otherwise known as Hollywood, are immune to body struggles.