- RSS Channel Showcase 9986835
- RSS Channel Showcase 6789048
- RSS Channel Showcase 1095189
- RSS Channel Showcase 5170286
Articles on this Page
- 07/08/15--11:18: _Model calls out mak...
- 07/08/15--12:25: _Woman's selfie in O...
- 07/08/15--12:53: _Caitlin Moran's boo...
- 07/08/15--14:00: _Why you should reco...
- 07/09/15--04:00: _7 Ways to color you...
- 07/09/15--08:30: _Getting your hair t...
- 07/09/15--12:35: _Hair burning techni...
- 07/09/15--13:48: _Lululemon misses th...
- 07/09/15--13:50: _5 Natural acne reme...
- 07/10/15--09:00: _7 Fashion trends th...
- 07/10/15--11:05: _The next color deba...
- 07/10/15--14:45: _Women share beautif...
- 07/10/15--12:18: _Lorraine Kelly danc...
- 07/13/15--02:03: _Serena Williams spa...
- 07/13/15--06:00: _Big boobs in summer...
- 07/13/15--11:14: _Blogger's makeup vi...
- 07/13/15--13:29: _ 6 Magic makeup tri...
- 07/13/15--14:30: _Intel's Spider Dres...
- 07/13/15--16:54: _J. Crew's budget-fr...
- 07/13/15--17:10: _'Power of Makeup' s...
- 07/08/15--12:25: Woman's selfie in Old Navy goes viral for a great reason
- 07/08/15--14:00: Why you should reconsider how often you use dry shampoo
- 07/09/15--04:00: 7 Ways to color your hair without traditional hair dye
- 07/09/15--08:30: Getting your hair to hold without inhaling a hairspray cloud (VIDEO)
- 07/09/15--13:48: Lululemon misses the mark with their Ghanaian-inspired collaboration
- 07/09/15--13:50: 5 Natural acne remedies that actually work
- 07/10/15--09:00: 7 Fashion trends that make every woman an instant fashionista
- 07/10/15--14:45: Women share beautiful selfies to prove anyone can wear a crop top
- 07/13/15--02:03: Serena Williams sparkles at Wimbledon Champions' Dinner
- 07/13/15--06:00: Big boobs in summer — the struggle is real
- 07/13/15--11:14: Blogger's makeup video proves you can't make the internet happy
- 07/13/15--13:29: 6 Magic makeup tricks for longer-lasting eyeshadow
- 07/13/15--14:30: Intel's Spider Dress lashes out when words are not enough
- 07/13/15--16:54: J. Crew's budget-friendly line is finally here
While the fashion industry is often under scrutiny for the lack of variety found in the models' body types, this is not the industry’s only prejudice. Runway model Nykhor Paul took to Instagram Monday to speak out against racism in fashion.
Women take selfies in dressing rooms all the time. I like to think of it as the Cher from Clueless trend — she didn't rely on mirrors, so she took Polaroids. However, very few ever go viral unless it's a celebrity selfie, so why did this average woman's picture in an Old Navy dressing room get people's attention?
Catlin Moran has made the news today. Which is, normally, a very good thing. She's an intelligent, straight-talking feminist, and her latest book, her fictional debut How To Build A Girl, should be on every woman's summer reading list.
Walking through airport security recently, I was pretty confident that I had nothing to hide in my carry-on. However, the sudden alarms and panicked TSA agents would tend to disagree, as the contents of my bag were completely stripped and tested for illegal substances. What set off all of this chaos? My little pink bottle of dry shampoo. I love the stuff. However, after this little airport incident, I had to ask — has anyone bothered to check what’s in it yet?
Most of us aren't strangers to the hairstylist's chair: new highlights for vacation, going blond for a big night out or a quick cover-up to hide those grays . Dyeing hair is fun, fashionable and fabulous. It can also be damaging if you have been a slave to chemical dyes for far too long.
Don't we all secretly hate hairspray? Or, maybe not so secretly. I stopped buying it ages ago but this little trick from SheKnows Beauty Expert Allison Pynn might change my mind.
The Victoria’s Secret Angels would like to inform you that there is an alternative method to chopping off those pesky split ends. If you are looking to keep your locks at length without the splits, a Brazilian technique developed in the 1960s known as Velaterapia may be the answer to your prayers.
The practice of excluding models of color is double insulting when it comes to a fashion collaboration with West African influences.
The redness, the swelling, the red speckles all over your face at the most inconvenient of times: We’ve all been there. Acne is a condition that usually plagues us during our teenage years due to the androgen hormones making the skin’s oil glands larger, producing more sebum . But for half of people in their 20s and 30s, and about 4 percent of those in their 40s, acne is still more than just a distant teenage nightmare.
The simple definition of a fashionista is someone who lives and breathes fashion. However, that doesn't mean you live or die by the trends dictated by the high-fashion world. It means you're confident enough in your sense of style to start your own trends.
Warning: We have another blue/black, white/gold dress situation on our hands! However, now it has taken the form of a purple shoe and two scarily similar shades of nail polish.
While we've seen the fashion industry take significant strides toward accepting bodies of all shapes and sizes, the issue continues to resurface. O Magazine shocked us all when a reader's inquiry regarding whether or not she could pull off a crop top was published in the magazine's April issue, followed by a prime example of body-shaming at its worst. "If you have a flat stomach," they sloppily advised. The term foot-in-mouth comes to mind here.
The cynics out there will most likely dismiss Lorraine Kelly's bikini-clad boogie on live TV as attention-seeking. Who cares? It certain did get our attention, in the best way possible.
Serena Williams celebrated her Wimbledon victory at the Wimbledon Champions' Dinner in London last night, looking beautiful in a figure-hugging peach gown.
I freaking love summer. Umbrella drinks. Shakes. Flip-flops. Cut-offs. String bikini tops. That immediately break. Because they can't handle my fun bags. Yeah... summer is glorious. Mostly.
Blogger and filmmaker Em Watson posted makeup-free photos of herself online, and people hated it.
If you’re sick of your beautiful eyeshadow smudging and fading halfway through lunch, these tips will help you make it last longer, look better and feel smoother.
I am terrified of spiders. Believe me, I wish I wasn’t, but there is something about their lithe, delicate legs that sends me shivering. I know they can't hurt me — at least, most of them can't — but they still have this menacing nature that makes me want to run the other way. One tiny bend of a talon-like leg, and I am done.
For those of us who have fawned over the fashion stylings of the ever-so-classy J. Crew only to be dismayed by their cringe-worthy pricing, the fashion gods have answered our prayers.
All hail the makeup-less selfie trend taking Instagram feeds by storm as women everywhere photograph their bare faces to show the world what is truly, as Tyra Banks would like to refer to it as, raw and real.