- RSS Channel Showcase 7663172
- RSS Channel Showcase 9572155
- RSS Channel Showcase 2691050
- RSS Channel Showcase 1393619
Articles on this Page
- 07/23/15--09:00: _Don't think you can...
- 07/23/15--13:15: _Face paint sunscree...
- 07/30/15--09:26: _J.C. Penney sends e...
- 07/30/15--09:45: _Writer says women o...
- 08/02/15--15:00: _The history of anti...
- 08/03/15--04:00: _3 Fun ways to make ...
- 08/03/15--06:42: _10 Beauty tips that...
- 08/03/15--09:09: _Men try wearing bra...
- 08/03/15--12:28: _Melissa McCarthy's ...
- 08/04/15--02:24: _13 Instagram shots ...
- 08/04/15--04:00: _8 Must-have summer ...
- 08/04/15--11:30: _You have been weari...
- 08/04/15--15:11: _6 Peeling skin reme...
- 08/05/15--04:00: _Wearing crop tops d...
- 08/05/15--13:35: _3 Flawless ways to ...
- 08/06/15--04:00: _How to use blush as...
- 08/06/15--09:00: _You can conquer fak...
- 08/06/15--13:41: _3-year-old fashioni...
- 08/07/15--04:00: _Let's stop treating...
- 08/07/15--08:30: _50 Years of wedding...
- 07/23/15--09:00: Don't think you can pull off red lips? Think again (VIDEO)
- 07/30/15--09:45: Writer says women over 20 should not be in bikinis
- 08/02/15--15:00: The history of anti-aging products will surprise you (VIDEO)
- 08/03/15--04:00: 3 Fun ways to make your own headband
- 08/03/15--06:42: 10 Beauty tips that will make you look more radiant (INFOGRAPHIC)
- 08/03/15--09:09: Men try wearing bras with hilarious results (VIDEO)
- 08/03/15--12:28: Melissa McCarthy's clothing line is here and looking truly fierce
- 08/04/15--02:24: 13 Instagram shots inspiring us to go out with our hair in curlers
- 08/04/15--04:00: 8 Must-have summer denim trends that aren’t jeans
- 08/04/15--11:30: You have been wearing your earrings all wrong
- 08/04/15--15:11: 6 Peeling skin remedies you need after a bad sunburn
- 08/05/15--04:00: Wearing crop tops doesn't empower me as a plus-size woman
- 08/05/15--13:35: 3 Flawless ways to rock acid wash Jeggings as a curvy girl
- 08/06/15--04:00: How to use blush as eyeshadow for a simpler makeup routine (PHOTOS)
- 08/06/15--09:00: You can conquer fake eyelashes, here's how (VIDEO)
- 08/06/15--13:41: 3-year-old fashionista has more Instagram followers than you
- 08/07/15--04:00: Let's stop treating cleavage like it's something women have to hide
- 08/07/15--08:30: 50 Years of wedding hairstyles video blows our minds
Many women feel that red lipstick is too intimidating to try out, or just don't think it looks good on them. But SheKnows Beauty Expert Allison Pynn says these women are missing out on one of the best perks of womanhood.
Ever have your face painted as a kid? Did you ever think it might be a great way to protect your face from the sun's harmful rays? Well apparently it is, as long as it's part zinc oxide.
If you've worked in retail, you are probably familiar with the standard clothing store protocol. Employees are pressed to wear as much of the store's clothing as possible, for obvious marketing purposes. Midrange department store J.C. Penney is on board, unless your store-bought attire conflicts with its dress code.
How old were you when you stopped wearing a bikini? This is the question one Daily Mail writer answers definitively for all of us. At least the former part of it. In her mind, we all need to stop wearing a two-piece... about 10 years ago. Say what?
The battle for beauty is nothing new.
Trendy summer style doesn't have to come from the store. Check out these easy ideas to whip together your own coordinating headbands for all of your favorite summer outfits.
Everyone wants to look their best, and the lit-from-within glow that comes with head-to-toe radiance makes everyone look amazing! This is a look that looks natural and shows off your hair and skin, while making you look younger. It works for everyone, whether you're a red-carpet regular or your idea of a big night out is dinner at the diner down the street.
Wearing a bra is one of the least exciting parts of being a woman. They are uncomfortable, rarely fit right, dig into our shoulders and need to be worn for hours each day to be effective. Men need to feel our pain. And now, thanks to BuzzFeed, they do. In a hilarious video, a number of men try wearing bras for a week and they discover just why we women wanted to burn them.
Get ready, world. Melissa McCarthy's new clothing line is here, and it's about to take fashion by the delicates. While it won't officially launch until Sept. 1, we've been given a first look at some of the styles, and they are fierce with a capital "F."
Katie Price has been doing it for years. Now it seems the ladies of Liverpool are embracing the trend in their masses. Would you go out with your hair in curlers?
Step aside, silk and chiffon, because denim is having a major moment this summer. From pale hues to richly dark blues, denim is popping up just about everywhere. But this season, it’s all about repurposing the timeless fabric for clothing items besides the usual pair of jeans.
Whether to remove the plastic backs found on some earrings has launched a huge debate.
After a day in the sun, you may find yourself with fiery sunburn that is soon to result in peeling skin, which is not only unattractive but can also be quite painful. Here are a few simple ways to deal with the peel.
With the recent empowerment of plus-size women coming to the forefront during the #rockthecrop movement, I felt a stirring inside me.
The '70s revival has officially begun, but are you wondering how to wear the trend with items already in your closet? Here are three ways to wear acid wash Jeggings for curvy girls over a size 18. I scoured the internet for style inspiration and all I could find were style ideas by 17-year-olds. So, I figured I couldn't be the only one wondering how to style this pant and came up with my three ways.
Neutral palettes will forever be a season staple, but with temperatures high, why not illuminate your eyes more than usual? Substitute your routine palette for a cheeky favorite and double your vibrant blush as eyeshadow.
Fake eyelashes are notorious for being one of the beauty world's biggest pains. We've all been there, whether it's struggling to look glamorous while accidentally gluing your eyelids shut, or praying to your fake lash strip to hang on a little longer while it comes dangerously close to flying off in the wind.
Pretty chuffed with your 300 Instagram followers? India Blanshard has over 16,000 — and she's only 3 years old.
You shouldn't be afraid to flaunt your curves. Wear what makes you comfortable, of course, but embrace your natural beauty, cleavage and all. If that means showing a little skin even if you're just wearing a cute top and jeans to the movies, then go for it and do it without any shame.
If you are like many brides, you don't think of the hairstyle you choose as being "trendy," right? It's just the one you like. But, in fact, weddings, like everything else, have "trends" and they come and go.