- RSS Channel Showcase 2391011
- RSS Channel Showcase 1739632
- RSS Channel Showcase 3646658
- RSS Channel Showcase 4344133
Articles on this Page
- 01/08/15--12:00: _7 Pantsuits that to...
- 01/09/15--06:00: _25 Amazing DIY brai...
- 01/09/15--11:35: _New swimsuit line p...
- 01/09/15--11:38: _4 Mantras that will...
- 01/12/15--05:12: _I’m using boudoir p...
- 01/12/15--08:15: _12 Game-changing Go...
- 01/12/15--08:50: _We can't stop stari...
- 01/12/15--09:05: _Lorde stays true to...
- 01/13/15--04:30: _32 Beauty products ...
- 01/13/15--08:00: _How to get wrinkles...
- 01/13/15--08:30: _11 Weatherproof win...
- 01/13/15--15:03: _Give yourself a DIY...
- 01/14/15--03:30: _DIY this notorious ...
- 01/14/15--08:30: _6 Ways to organize ...
- 01/15/15--12:05: _An open letter to G...
- 01/15/15--03:23: _5 Festivals that al...
- 01/16/15--15:18: _Easy football nail ...
- 01/16/15--15:24: _The ultimate fan's ...
- 01/16/15--15:49: _Football nail art: ...
- 01/16/15--16:10: _Woman sues hosiery ...
- 01/08/15--12:00: 7 Pantsuits that took over The People's Choice Awards red carpet
- 01/09/15--06:00: 25 Amazing DIY braided hairstyles to pin
- 01/09/15--11:35: New swimsuit line proves any woman can look amazing in a bikini
- 01/09/15--11:38: 4 Mantras that will help you dress for the life you want
- 01/12/15--05:12: I’m using boudoir photography to redefine beauty and empower women
- 01/12/15--08:15: 12 Game-changing Golden Globes dresses that redefine glam
- 01/12/15--08:50: We can't stop staring at Rosamund Pike's lingerie-inspired gown
- 01/12/15--09:05: Lorde stays true to her style with a rad Golden Globes pantsuit
- 01/13/15--04:30: 32 Beauty products you probably used in the '90s
- 01/13/15--08:00: How to get wrinkles out of leather jackets
- 01/13/15--08:30: 11 Weatherproof winter boots that don't sacrifice style
- 01/13/15--15:03: Give yourself a DIY lip "facial" (VIDEO)
- 01/14/15--03:30: DIY this notorious face luminizer for truly glowing skin
- 01/14/15--08:30: 6 Ways to organize beauty products with office supplies
- 01/15/15--12:05: An open letter to Gwyneth Paltrow's frilly, nude pantsuit
- 01/15/15--03:23: 5 Festivals that also need their own clothing lines
- 01/16/15--15:18: Easy football nail art tutorial for Indianapolis Colts fans
- 01/16/15--15:24: The ultimate fan's Green Bay Packers nail art tutorial
- 01/16/15--15:49: Football nail art: Packers vs. Seahawks and Colts vs. Patriots
- 01/16/15--16:10: Woman sues hosiery company because her tights lacked good vibrations
We've seen jumpsuits and pantsuits make a big comeback in recent years, but at last night's 41st Annual People's Choice Awards, the women of Hollywood kicked it up a notch. Not in a while have we seen so many women rock a jumpsuit to one event.
If you've been using the same rotation of hairstyles for what feels like the last century... well, me too. Here are 25 braided hair tutorials you can use to take your tresses from blase to bitchin':
Most of us are drowning in sub-zero temperatures right now, making it difficult to believe the easy-breezy days of summer will ever come.
I am not one for New Year's resolutions; but I thought for 2015 I would try something different. I have decided to create a New Year's resolution, which, by the way, is yet to be determined.
In my brief 33 years of life thus far, I've had my fair share of interesting jobs. I've sold plywood , waited tables at small-town diners and five-course gourmet eateries, served time as a professional nanny, processed tax returns, procured food donations for the hungry, picked strawberries... the list goes on and on.
Conformity is so boring. Lucky for us, celebrities agree — especially when it comes to dressing for the Golden Globes. These stars opted to shun traditional gowns for designer looks that push the envelope.
Only one word came to mind when we spotted Rosamund Pike on the 2015 Golden Globe Awards red carpet: Wow.
Why do we love Lorde? We could sit here all night counting the ways, but the biggest reason we love the Kiwi singer is because she always does her own thing. Always.
Teen girls and young women in the 1990s were spoiled when it came to awesomely fun beauty products. Whether you identified as a goth who wouldn’t leave the house without your matte mud-brown lipstick and choker or a raver wannabe who worked that Manic Panic dye and Hard Candy nail polish in algebra class, you’re sure to find beauty products from this list of 32 that we can almost guarantee you’ll never, ever wear again.
I've always wanted to buy a leather jacket, but I'm still trying to find "the one." While many lurv that whole badass distressed look as the leather ages, I prefer crisp and tailored — which made me wonder how the eff you're supposed to keep your jacket wrinkle-free .
Let's face it: Too often, we are willing to freeze our tootsies off or risk breaking a bone if we slip and fall on icy sidewalks, all in the name of fashion. But it doesn't have to be that way. Check out these 11 weatherproof boots that will keep you stylish and warm all winter long.
Our lips can have a really hard time in the cold winter months. Rather than applying coat upon coat of lip balm — which often isn't able to solve the problem — try giving your lips this quick and easy DIY "facial."
Do you have a beauty lust list? I do. It's the list of coveted items that you'd love to own someday but just can't quite pull the trigger on due to their price. One of the items on my personal lust list is the RMS Living Luminizer. It's said to be what gives J.Crew models their healthy glow and its organic cream formula simply looks divine. However, for 17 ounces, it’s $38. Thirty-eight dollars!
A well-organized vanity area can save you precious minutes in the morning and put a smile on your face. Some of the best tools for taming your beauty bundle can be found right in the office supply aisle. Here are some of my very favorite, and affordable, ways to utilize everyday office organization tools to whip your girly arsenal into shape.
The moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I would never be the same. Seeing you in all of your nude, ruffly pantsuit glory as you hugged Gwyneth Paltrow's svelte figure on The Tonight Show... well, let's just say the camel toe has never looked so good.
Do you get serious style envy every time Coachella comes around? Well, whether you're attending this year's famous Californian music fest or not, you can look the part thanks to the H&M Loves Coachella collection. It's got us thinking: What other music festivals deserve their own clothing line?
Get your team pride on with some NFL football nail art.
Show your cheesehead pride with some NFL football nail art.
We're down to four teams, three games and a lot of devoted fans. The Super Bowl will be here before you know it, so here are four nail designs for the female fans to pin, try, love and post all over Instagram.
A woman from Queens, New York, is reportedly suing a hosiery company named Kushyfoot after she says she bought a pair of its socks that hasn't lived up to its promise of incorporating the "ancient healing art of Reflexology in its products."