- RSS Channel Showcase 3732018
- RSS Channel Showcase 7725339
- RSS Channel Showcase 4878004
- RSS Channel Showcase 1425136
Articles on this Page
- 01/17/15--02:00: _Beauty blogger make...
- 01/19/15--03:00: _Here's what happene...
- 01/19/15--15:45: _Blogger disses legg...
- 01/20/15--03:00: _9 Wet hairstyle loo...
- 01/20/15--05:00: _4 Easy ways to prom...
- 01/20/15--09:21: _4 Ways to nourish y...
- 01/20/15--09:30: _9 Strawberry blonde...
- 01/20/15--10:07: _Beautify from the i...
- 01/20/15--15:40: _The cool way coffee...
- 01/21/15--04:00: _9 Things you can bu...
- 01/21/15--02:50: _The easiest way to ...
- 01/21/15--03:40: _5 Tips for healthie...
- 01/21/15--09:43: _Target steps up the...
- 01/22/15--05:32: _Accessories to take...
- 01/22/15--08:30: _7 Hair hacks for wh...
- 01/22/15--11:00: _9 Genius hairstyles...
- 01/23/15--08:10: _Women banned from I...
- 01/25/15--17:15: _A pregnant Keira Kn...
- 01/25/15--18:56: _18 Show-stopping go...
- 01/27/15--05:30: _11 Steps to hack a ...
- 01/17/15--02:00: Beauty blogger makes mascara from Oreo cookies (VIDEO)
- 01/19/15--03:00: Here's what happened when I shaved with coconut oil
- 01/19/15--15:45: Blogger disses leggings and says they are 'sinful'
- 01/20/15--03:00: 9 Wet hairstyle looks that don't make you look lazy
- 01/20/15--05:00: 4 Easy ways to promote inner well-being
- 01/20/15--09:21: 4 Ways to nourish your body for a beautiful outer glow
- 01/20/15--10:07: Beautify from the inside out with this 30-day challenge
- 01/20/15--15:40: The cool way coffee can protect your skin
- 01/21/15--04:00: 9 Things you can buy at Anthropologie for under $30
- 01/21/15--02:50: The easiest way to get lustrous hair, healthy nails and vibrant skin
- 01/21/15--03:40: 5 Tips for healthier nails in 2015
- 01/21/15--09:43: Target steps up their plus-size game with a whole new line
- 01/22/15--05:32: Accessories to take your winter wear up a notch
- 01/22/15--08:30: 7 Hair hacks for when you don't have time to wash it
- 01/22/15--11:00: 9 Genius hairstyles you can do with a flat iron
- 01/23/15--08:10: Women banned from Instagram for being too hairy down there
- 01/25/15--17:15: A pregnant Keira Knightley totally rocks the SAG Awards red carpet
- 01/25/15--18:56: 18 Show-stopping gowns from the 2015 SAG Awards
- 01/27/15--05:30: 11 Steps to hack a salon style blowout at home
Oreos just got more exciting — YouTube beauty guru Katharine Ward, who goes by the username xxmakeupiscoolxx, used this popular snack food to make her mascara.
Coconut oil has been causing quite a stir in the beauty world. Word on the street is it's one of the most versatile natural beauty products out there: You can use it as under eye cream, makeup remover, frizz tamer, even shaving cream — and that's just the tip of the iceberg. But is it as effective as those fancy-schmancy shaving creams with the hefty price tags?
The next time you're at your gym working out in leggings, consider this: You may be contributing to the moral downfall of your fellow man. So believes a Christian blogger who has been agonizing over whether she should continue to wear sinful tight pants.
Being crunched for time in the morning is the worst— especially when dry shampoo won't cut it and you need to be out the door like yesterday. Sometimes, you have no choice but to head to work with wet hair. Here, are hairstyle picks for these extra special occasions. A little twist here and tuck there, and you'll look fabulous in no time.
It's easy to become so wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, work, children’s activities and obligations that we forget to take time out for the most important thing of all: our own inner well-being.
When it comes to beauty, there is so much more that goes into looking and feeling your best than simply smoothing on some face cream, slapping on mascara and painting on some lipstick.
Diane Kruger stole the show at this year's Critics' Choice Awards when she introduced us to her new — and stunning — strawberry blonde tresses. If you're looking for a hair upgrade, swapping out your usual platinum for strawberry blonde can make a bold statement. The lightness of blond combined with the fire of red is the best of both worlds, not to mention the exciting number of shades there are to choose from.
You know how some people are described as having won the genetic lottery?
Sun protection... from your daily cup of java?
The holidays were great and all, but the post-Christmas splurge cravings are the worst— especially when you look at your bank account balance and hear a sad trombone. I mean, wouldn't it be nice to buy just a little somethin' somethin'? Lucky for you, there are some seriously amazing steals from Anthropologie going on, and we've rounded up our top picks. Just promise to do a little strut on our behalf when you're wearing your new duds.
It's that time of year, the time to say farewell to the past 12 months and start looking forward with excitement to the year ahead.
Do you wear nail polish, in part, to hide your naked nails?
In recent years, Target has become known for their hip designer collaborations with luxury designers like Missoni and Prabal Gurung. Most recently, they announced their bright and girly Lilly Pulitzer collection but, despite a devout love for Target and these limited edition collaborations, there's always one big complaint.
It is so easy to get into a winter fashion slump; there is nothing festive, exciting or sexy about layers, coats, hats and gloves... until now! Wintertime is now the easiest season to look extra chic, and strut your stuff like you are at New York Fashion Week. With these easy, inexpensive accessories you will appear to be unfazed by this winter weather.
You're in a rush and you don't have time to shower, let alone wash your hair. But you still want it to look nice and clean and shiny. Here are a few tricks you can try for those mornings when hair washing is out of the question.
Think your flat iron is nothing more than a one-trick pony? Think again. If you're tired of your usual stick-straight 'do and want to switch things up, here are nine gorgeous ways to style your tresses — minus the whole buying new equipment thing.
If you think pubic hair is obscene, then you will likely agree with the Instagram decision to take down a photo from the Australian online magazine Sticks and Stones' account after the company posted an image of two women in bathing suits. The only other thing is that they both had, as they say, a full '70s bush situation. It is quite the sight.
Baby bumps are always the talk of the red carpet at award shows, and Keira Knightley was the mommy of the night at the 2015 SAG Awards.
What's yellow, white, red with plenty of diamonds? The 2015 SAG Awards red carpet, that's what! The stars all showed off their original style with their picks — and we can't pick a favorite.
I don't know about you, but when I get a blowout I'm tempted to take the rest of the day off and just stare at my awesome 'do. There's nothing quite like getting your hair professionally done — the shine, the bounce! But as much as I'd love to head to the salon as often as possible, it's just not in my financial forecast. Fortunately, when equipped with the right tricks of the trade, you can save money on blowouts without looking like an after picture.