Articles on this Page
- 08/01/14--13:00: _White after Labor D...
- 08/02/14--09:00: _Finally master the ...
- 08/02/14--14:00: _The easiest polka d...
- 08/02/14--15:00: _We tested over a do...
- 08/02/14--21:00: _Pump up your mascar...
- 08/03/14--15:00: _DIY honey-lemon lip...
- 08/03/14--17:05: _Nifty beauty tips I...
- 08/03/14--19:05: _A clever on-the-go ...
- 08/03/14--20:05: _Get a Parisian cat ...
- 08/04/14--03:05: _Perfectly wine-stai...
- 08/04/14--03:11: _Fun, pretty nail po...
- 08/04/14--03:15: _4 Easy makeup tips ...
- 08/04/14--03:18: _The simple secret t...
- 08/04/14--03:22: _Blend in, stand out...
- 08/04/14--09:30: _Get the look: Kate ...
- 08/04/14--11:00: _The right to bare a...
- 08/04/14--14:35: _Fifty shades of fan...
- 08/03/14--10:37: _Three simple all-na...
- 08/05/14--06:02: _Foolproof makeup fo...
- 08/05/14--06:03: _How to create a Fre...
- 08/01/14--13:00: White after Labor Day is totally OK, and this look proves it
- 08/02/14--09:00: Finally master the perfect winged eyeliner with this tool
- 08/02/14--14:00: The easiest polka dot nail art tutorial you'll ever read
- 08/02/14--21:00: Pump up your mascara with this simple trick
- 08/03/14--15:00: DIY honey-lemon lip balm
- 08/03/14--17:05: Nifty beauty tips I actually use when traveling
- 08/03/14--19:05: A clever on-the-go trick for traveling germaphobes
- 08/03/14--20:05: Get a Parisian cat eye, It's easier than it looks
- 08/04/14--03:05: Perfectly wine-stained lips in one step
- 08/04/14--03:11: Fun, pretty nail polish for summertime
- 08/04/14--03:15: 4 Easy makeup tips for a flawless French look
- 08/04/14--03:18: The simple secret to beautifying on a plane
- 08/04/14--03:22: Blend in, stand out and pack light this summer
- 08/04/14--09:30: Get the look: Kate Hudson's cute crop top
- 08/04/14--11:00: The right to bare armpits
- 08/04/14--14:35: Fifty shades of fantastic: MAC unloads novel new look
- 08/03/14--10:37: Three simple all-natural beauty techniques
- 08/05/14--06:02: Foolproof makeup for a girls’ night out
- 08/05/14--06:03: How to create a French manicure with Q-tips cotton swabs
Forget that “can’t wear white after Labor Day” garbage. We love this all-white outfit, and we’d rock it ‘round the clock—err—calendar.
No brushes? No problem! Create a blended winged eyeliner and eye shadow look with a handy tool you probably already have at home.
Q-tips™ are the best way to clean up a messy manicure, but they're also great for creating a great nail design.
No matter how many gallons of concealer you put under your eyes, that puffiness still shines through. So what can you do to make it go away? We asked a few ladies to try out some of the most popular methods to fight puffy eyes and share their results.
If your lashes are a little skimpier than you'd like and you'd prefer longer, thicker, fuller ones, you can pump up the jam with three products you probably already own.
This all-natural homemade lip balm calls for just four ingredients and about five minutes.
The internet is filled with travel hacks, and if you're like me then you think they're super cool but probably never going to happen. Still, if you're looking for some ideas for your next adventure, here are the travel tricks I actually use.
After flying over 150,000 miles last year, I'd like to think I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve when it comes to what you need to bring on the plane to make it as easy and hassle-free as possible. I'm also sort of a germaphobe, which can cause problems.
I love rocking a good cat eye like the Parisians do. It adds such a chic flair to your makeup look. But let's be honest, it never turns out quite like we want.
I'm usually a neutral person, in my style and my makeup routine. I like blacks, whites, nudes and naturals, almost always. But after my recent travels around Morocco, the beautiful vibrant culture has really opened my eyes to new colors.
I always love to have fun nail designs, especially for my summer beach vacations. This summer we are doing a low-key trip to California with our newborn. I wanted to do something fun and playful to celebrate our time at the beach.
Parisian beauties are known for their no-makeup makeup looks. I especially loved the fresh-faced beauties at the Balmain Spring/Summer '14 show in France.
Traveling in the summer can be hectic, especially when I'm flying in to New York to see my friends. After living in New York City for 12 years, I now split my time between Manhattan and Europe.
When traveling back to Miami from Stockholm it's so hard to pack a million brushes. I love to bring a dozen cotton swabs in a zip-top bag so I can forgo packing a blending brush and save some space.
Kate Hudson pretty much epitomizes California girl style. The actress and fashionista never seems to fail when it comes to her street fashion and we're dying to steal her look.
It may be all the rage to take part in the "anti-grooming movement," but remember, you still get to choose.
Hey, you pretty little bookworm. MAC has a new collection available online starting August 14th and it takes after Harlequin romance novels, otherwise know as the original Fifty Shades of Grey. The concept is a little crazy, but we're digging these sexy shades.
Instead of popping your pimples or hiding greasy hair in a ponytail, try these natural remedies.
Nothing says Vegas like stilettos and fierce makeup. A night in Vegas should always start with a perfectly created makeup look, the smoky eye being my personal favorite.
Polish your look with a classic French manicure. This is my favorite method.