Articles on this Page
- 07/30/14--06:00: _Why quitting makeup...
- 07/30/14--09:00: _The month in beauty...
- 07/30/14--10:00: _What you should kno...
- 07/30/14--10:48: _Stay fresh and conf...
- 07/30/14--04:30: _7 Totally functiona...
- 07/30/14--07:30: _Fashion-forward ide...
- 07/30/14--11:00: _Back to school wish...
- 07/30/14--14:00: _QUIZ: What kind of ...
- 07/30/14--17:00: _Cute hair accessori...
- 07/30/14--20:00: _How to make sneaker...
- 07/30/14--23:00: _DIY T-shirt to tank...
- 07/31/14--06:00: _Two pageant women t...
- 07/31/14--10:30: _This will change th...
- 07/31/14--12:56: _5 Ways to find supe...
- 07/31/14--20:30: _Decorate your own D...
- 08/01/14--05:00: _Amanda Seyfried's u...
- 08/01/14--06:00: _Emmy Rossum and Bel...
- 08/01/14--10:56: _7 Tips to help you ...
- 08/01/14--13:15: _The beauty of no ma...
- 08/01/14--14:00: _This salt spray mas...
- 07/30/14--06:00: Why quitting makeup really is worth trying
- 07/30/14--09:00: The month in beauty: 15 Stunning looks celebs rocked in July
- 07/30/14--10:00: What you should know about dying your hair violet
- 07/30/14--10:48: Stay fresh and confident in the summer heat
- 07/30/14--04:30: 7 Totally functional fashion accessories
- 07/30/14--07:30: Fashion-forward ideas for this year's book bag
- 07/30/14--11:00: Back to school wishlist for your preteen
- 07/30/14--14:00: QUIZ: What kind of jeans are you?
- 07/30/14--17:00: Cute hair accessories for the first day of school
- 07/30/14--20:00: How to make sneakers look high fashion
- 07/30/14--23:00: DIY T-shirt to tank top refashion
- 07/31/14--06:00: Two pageant women try to dispel beauty pageant stereotypes
- 07/31/14--10:30: This will change the way you apply sunscreen
- 07/31/14--12:56: 5 Ways to find super unique swimwear
- 07/31/14--20:30: Decorate your own DIY jean shorts
- 08/01/14--05:00: Amanda Seyfried's unique, flirty ponytail
- 08/01/14--06:00: Emmy Rossum and Bella Thorne turn heads in fitted styles
- 08/01/14--10:56: 7 Tips to help you stay fresh all day
- 08/01/14--13:15: The beauty of no makeup
- 08/01/14--14:00: This salt spray mashup unlocks the secret to beachy waves
I am the girl who always wears makeup. Always. If I don't, I feel exposed and uncomfortable.
So many beauty looks, so little time. We spend most of our time gushing over the latest hairstyles and makeup we spot on our favorite stars, so we decided to round up the top 15 looks of the month in our new feature. Here are July's best looks.
Rainbow hair is hardly a novelty in Hollywood.
Let's face it, we all have our moments when we feel "not so fresh" when the mercury starts to rise and we're battling the heat and humidity during these summer months. Since air conditioning or lounging poolside is not an option for all of us, I wanted to share part of my routine for keeping cool and staying fresh this summer.
When you head back to school this fall, give new meaning to "extra credit" by scooping up one of these functional fashion accessories. They're more than what meets the eye.
Backpacks are useful, yes, but they are also a perfect way to show off your personality. Here are the coolest bags — for guys and girls — to help you lug textbooks around in style.
With the first day of school right around the corner, why not beat the crazy mall crowds and get your shopping done a little bit early? Because we know preteens can be super picky, we've picked out some seriously stylish stuff that any 12-year-old trendsetter would appreciate.
Returning to school this fall? Then it's time to find out which type of jeans is Most Likely to Succeed in your wardrobe.
You spent all summer throwing your hair into a messy bun at the base of your head just to keep yourself as cool as possible, but now the new school year is upon us and it's time to up your hair game with some cute hair accessories.
Sneakers are a must-have for back to school, but how do you rock them without looking like you're headed to gym class? It's all about the rest of your outfit, girl. Follow these four basic rules to transform your pumped-up kicks from sort of frumpy to seriously fashionable.
If you're spending most of your days at the beach or the pool this summer, it's time to get your wardrobe ready. Keep it budget friendly with this easy refashion to convert your old T-shirts into an easy and cute tank top.
Pageants like Miss America, Miss Teen USA and Miss Universe have all helped women in their 20s gain recognition and sometimes stardom. Even Justin Timberlake competed in pageants as a child. But, what happens after 27? Is it no longer acceptable to wear a bikini? What if you're married? What if you have a child? For many women in this position, the Mrs. pageant is an answer to their prayers. Evening gowns and bathing suits are portions of the pageant process but not the focus or motivation for these women.
Now you can finally have your very own cabana boy... or at least you can have a product called My Cabana Boy that helps you get sunscreen into all those hard-to-reach places.
I live in New York, but have an unusually high amount of swimwear for a city dweller. Why? Because if I’m going to spend about half of my year in less than desirable weather, I’m determined to rock the perfect beach ensemble every time my toes hit the sand.
Give your jeans some new life for summer with a chop, sparkles and a little bit of paint.
Leave it to classic beauty Amanda Seyfried to come up with a new twist on the classic ponytail. The stunning actress wore her beautiful glossy locks in a twisted ponytail that's creative and oh so easy to recreate yourself.
Emmy Rossum and Bella Thorne's beautiful celebrity styles made us do a double take this week. We're telling you why in this week's installment of Friday's Fashion Obsessions.
This summer has been extremely hot and humid, so the big question is: How do you stay fresh all day? Today I’m sharing a couple of tips on how to stay fresh throughout your day.
The "no makeup" look is a hot trend right now. Should you be embracing it, too?
I commonly get asked if I know of any sea salt sprays that don't make hair sticky and rough and I finally found one. I'm also going through a very hippie phase with my hair; I've gone no-poo and only use products with really simple ingredients. So this salt spray was right up my alley.