Articles on this Page
- 11/29/15--05:15: _Banish dandruff for...
- 11/29/15--21:00: _11 Killer outfit id...
- 11/30/15--02:00: _26 Cyber Monday fas...
- 11/30/15--05:00: _Easy DIY project tu...
- 11/30/15--11:54: _Hair salon introduc...
- 11/30/15--20:45: _Lip Kit by Kylie wi...
- 12/01/15--01:00: _11 Best shearling c...
- 12/01/15--12:00: _How to wear makeup ...
- 11/29/15--21:00: _7 days of winter va...
- 12/02/15--05:00: _5 Ways to tastefull...
- 12/02/15--09:27: _10 Gifts for women ...
- 12/02/15--11:16: _Leading modelling a...
- 12/02/15--12:30: _12 Relaxing gifts f...
- 12/03/15--04:02: _Woman told she was ...
- 12/03/15--06:00: _One stop gift shopp...
- 12/03/15--07:55: _Russian makeup arti...
- 12/03/15--09:00: _Winter skin care ti...
- 12/03/15--13:00: _What skin care expe...
- 12/03/15--14:05: _5 Face washes that ...
- 12/03/15--20:47: _Spanish hairdresser...
- 11/29/15--05:15: Banish dandruff for good with all-natural home treatments
- 11/29/15--21:00: 11 Killer outfit ideas for your next girls' getaway
- 11/30/15--02:00: 26 Cyber Monday fashion deals to shop on your lunch break
- 11/30/15--20:45: Lip Kit by Kylie will help you get Kylie Jenner-inspired lips
- 12/01/15--01:00: 11 Best shearling coats you can buy online
- 12/01/15--12:00: How to wear makeup when your skin is dry and flaky
- 11/29/15--21:00: 7 days of winter vacation outfits you can fit in your carry on
- 12/02/15--05:00: 5 Ways to tastefully rock glitter makeup as an adult
- 12/02/15--09:27: 10 Gifts for women of color who absolutely love makeup
- 12/02/15--12:30: 12 Relaxing gifts for the bath lover on your list
- 12/03/15--06:00: One stop gift shopping at Sephora: What to buy everyone on your list
- 12/03/15--09:00: Winter skin care tips every woman should remember
- 12/03/15--13:00: What skin care experts do when they get a breakout
- 12/03/15--14:05: 5 Face washes that can take on your dry winter skin
- 12/03/15--20:47: Spanish hairdresser cuts hair using swords, lighters
If you like to keep things natural when it comes to your hair care regimen, don’t let dandruff get in your way. Before you resort to manufactured products packed with harsh chemicals, give some simple home remedies a go.
Part of the fun of planning a trip is putting together the perfect looks to go along with the adventure. Whether you plan on transforming into an on-fleek bikini mama or sultry snow bunny this year, here are a few outfits that will get you there in style.
Everyone knows Cyber Monday is better than Black Friday simply because there are no lines. And let's face it: The deals are usually the same. It's just easier. So let's talk deals...
Tote bags are handy for everything from hauling groceries to toting warm weather gear in the winter. But just because they're functional doesn't mean they have to boring, right?
Are you tempted to let your hair grow out and endure split ends, all to avoid having to engage in small talk with your hairdresser?
Kylie Jenner has inspired a new lip trend, but this time we can actually get behind it.
When the temperature drops a shearling coat is your go-to statement piece. The high street is awash with variations, meaning you can find the coat that ticks all your boxes and fits with your personal style.
Winter is the hardest time of year to make yourself look presentable. It's super cold and dry, so your hair's a flyaway mess, and your face is brittle, red and flaky.
Packing for a cold-weather trip means boots and bulky sweaters, but that doesn't have to mean you'll need three suitcases to contain all your outfit essentials.
Come New Year’s Eve, it can be tempting to just douse yourself in glitter and call it festive. However, glitter doesn’t have to be a ho-ho-hot mess. It can be worn in a variety of tasteful ways from subtle to super sparkling. Here are five ways to rock glitter this holiday season that are both age appropriate and won’t leave a trail wherever you go.
My family knows I love makeup, but they rarely gift me any for the holidays. I would love to get a makeup brush set or lipstick trio, and I know I am not alone in wishing this. There are many black women who love makeup, and our obsession is overlooked by our loved ones during the holidays. Now it is time for our families to pay attention. If you have a black woman in your life whose makeup is always on-point and posts a "Makeup of The Day" picture on social media, then this guide is for you.
The fashion world has taken a lot of heat for setting beauty standards that are unattainable and unrealistic, and made headlines yet again after a leading modelling agency confirmed that models who are a U.K. size 12 or over are considered to be "plus size".
With its no-nonsense, utilitarian approach, a shower is the prosaic non-fiction of the cleansing world. But a lingering, fragrant soak? Pure poetry. Read on to discover gift ideas for the bath-appreciators on your list.
After spending her teenage years covering her large facial birthmark Lexxie Harford is proud of her appearance and has posted a series of makeup-free selfies.
The holidays are fast upon us and that means it's time to break out the shopping list. Between the various sales and deals, and crowds, finding just the right gift for everyone on your list can seem like a daunting task.
There are a lot of weird makeup trends out there. But wearing dead creatures on your face? Well, that's when art becomes absurdity.
I know I have to stay on top of my regime and not skip a beat during the winter months.
My skin is far from ideal. Spending the first 18 years of my life in southern Florida has left me with brown spots, wrinkles, rosacea and skin cancer. Throw in menopausal acne breakouts, and some days I don’t even want to leave the house! You’d think this wouldn’t happen to me — a skin care professional — and that I’d have "the cure" for such a thing. Nope, acne plagues me like I’m 16 years old all over again.
Stash your drying cleansers on a shelf. Winter skin requires gentle, hydrating, cream-based solutions.
You might not want to watch this if you get nervous about large, sharp objects .