- RSS Channel Showcase 4398186
- RSS Channel Showcase 7633030
- RSS Channel Showcase 3399243
- RSS Channel Showcase 5027731
Articles on this Page
- 09/26/15--14:50: _Take it from me: Tr...
- 09/27/15--14:00: _The 'oil slick' is ...
- 09/27/15--20:27: _Plus-size model bec...
- 09/28/15--06:00: _7 Fashion bloggers ...
- 09/28/15--13:03: _How to keep high he...
- 09/28/15--19:50: _Woman suffers serio...
- 09/29/15--05:00: _Flushed cheeks are ...
- 09/29/15--12:40: _How to take a denim...
- 09/29/15--19:30: _Stop! Don't put tho...
- 09/30/15--05:00: _7 'Five-free' nail ...
- 09/30/15--15:30: _Wedding dress fashi...
- 09/29/15--15:00: _8 Things moms under...
- 09/29/15--18:00: _7 Ways to reuse you...
- 09/29/15--21:00: _6 Tips to help you ...
- 09/30/15--06:00: _9 Hard lessons ever...
- 09/30/15--18:00: _8 Essential types o...
- 09/30/15--20:36: _The beauty products...
- 10/01/15--09:00: _7 Best places to sc...
- 10/01/15--12:00: _12 Fall flats that ...
- 10/01/15--03:00: _8 Clothing patterns...
- 09/26/15--14:50: Take it from me: Traction alopecia is no joke
- 09/27/15--14:00: The 'oil slick' is the new hair color trend perfect for brunettes
- 09/27/15--20:27: Plus-size model becomes model for MAC in emotional video
- 09/28/15--06:00: 7 Fashion bloggers whose looks don't cost thousands
- 09/28/15--13:03: How to keep high heels from cramping your (running) style
- 09/29/15--12:40: How to take a denim skirt from day to night
- 09/29/15--19:30: Stop! Don't put those summer beauty products away this fall
- 09/30/15--05:00: 7 'Five-free' nail polishes that are non-toxic and fashion forward
- 09/30/15--15:30: Wedding dress fashion has changed a lot over 100 years (WATCH)
- 09/29/15--15:00: 8 Things moms understand about the glory of stretchy jeans
- 09/29/15--18:00: 7 Ways to reuse your summer wardrobe in fall
- 09/29/15--21:00: 6 Tips to help you learn to love your curves
- 09/30/15--06:00: 9 Hard lessons every mom has learned about fashion
- 09/30/15--18:00: 8 Essential types of fall footwear you need in your closet
- 10/01/15--09:00: 7 Best places to score deals on fall shoes and boots
- 10/01/15--12:00: 12 Fall flats that you'll want to wear all through autumn
- 10/01/15--03:00: 8 Clothing patterns you should totally try this fall
People are having a good laugh this week at the expense of those men who love to rock the man bun.
I can't say I've ever looked at an oil slick on the pavement and thought, "man, I'd love for my hair to look like that."
We don't always consider all bodies beautiful. And that's a shame. We divide bodies into "plus size" and skinny and flabby and curvy, and categorize them according to degrees of "perfection." It's exhausting. And hard. For many women, it is also deeply emotional. Now one plus-size woman who landed a gig modeling for MAC cosmetics has opened up about it.
There are two types of fashion bloggers and both deserve their place at the table for very different reasons.
Ladies, I know you love them, but I have to break your heart on this one. High heels are often linked to the biggest lower leg and foot complaints among runners.
Like many people, 23-year-old Jess Hardy got a tattoo she regretted and wanted it removed, stat.
Bye bye sculpted cheekbones and piles of concealer and highlighter — fall beauty is all about natural, flushed cheeks that will make you look as if you spent a day on the slopes.
Denim generates so many things for our wardrobe. A fabric once used by California gold miners is now the most versatile texture in the world. You can have so much fun with denim — jeans to jackets and even skirts.
Fall is upon us, and with it comes the notion that we have to put the summer beauty products away for the season. Not true! We’ve tested these three products that you should use through the fall and into 2016… and if you’re lucky enough to go away somewhere sunny during the winter months, all three should definitely come along with you.
Some nail brands are serving up more than just hot colors for fall — they’re focused on delivering formulations free of toxicities such as dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and camphor —commonly referred to as “3 Free” and “5 Free”.
Not surprisingly, wedding dress styles have changed considerably since the early 20th century. While we may borrow aspects of bridal fashion from earlier times, each decade brought something new and iconic to the table.
Stretchy jeans? Please and thank you! I present to you empirical evidence these marvels of denim engineering are here to stay. And by empirical evidence, I clearly mean every single glorious reason I'll never stop rocking them.
This year, fall begins on Sept. 23. And although fall may have an official start date, that doesn’t necessarily mean our wardrobes have one, too.
Stop fighting against your curves and learn to love the way you look. Seriously, you only get one body and you only get one chance to live and enjoy it. Here's how to make it happen.
As a mom, you learn something new every single day — and fashion is no exception to that rule. Here are a few wardrobe hacks every mom picks up at some point or another.
This fall, you might notice that the trendiest shoe styles are vaguely reminiscent of a bygone era.
As a beauty editor, one of the most common questions I'm asked is which products are "worth" spending money on. While this really depends on your budget and beauty lifestyle, some things are just plain better at a higher price point — they last longer, wear more perfectly and come in a cooler variety of colors. Some other products work pretty much the same, no matter how cheap or expensive they are.
I have exactly two pairs of boots: one kinda trudge-y, everyday pair and one cute pair that is too small for me to wear. So, scratch that: I have one pair of boots — that I don't even like.
The fall 2015 runways were full of shoe trends that can turn heads — with thigh-highs, intricate patchwork, furs, oddball details and color blocking.
When it comes to fashion, trendy textures and patterns are key to your look — especially in the fall. Consider adding a few of these patterns to your wardrobe so you can enjoy stylish updates without breaking the bank.