- RSS Channel Showcase 8601302
- RSS Channel Showcase 5476388
- RSS Channel Showcase 5768518
- RSS Channel Showcase 1234727
Articles on this Page
- 10/01/15--15:00: _7 Wardrobe tips tha...
- 10/01/15--18:00: _What does your favo...
- 10/01/15--20:10: _The future of shavi...
- 10/01/15--21:00: _8 Flawless fall lay...
- 10/02/15--06:00: _12 Essential makeup...
- 10/02/15--17:15: _Designer creates ac...
- 10/06/15--10:02: _Plus size brides ne...
- 10/06/15--14:04: _Dwarf Fashion Show ...
- 10/07/15--05:00: _Transform into a Mo...
- 10/07/15--06:19: _4 Makeup tips for f...
- 10/07/15--20:20: _ModCloth is ditchin...
- 10/08/15--05:00: _Alex Vause OITNB ma...
- 10/08/15--11:00: _A pumpkin patch nai...
- 10/08/15--17:30: _How to buy jewelry ...
- 10/08/15--20:00: _This woman has a me...
- 10/09/15--05:30: _Shampooing with oil...
- 10/09/15--12:30: _Chic bloody fingerp...
- 10/10/15--19:26: _Why these body-posi...
- 10/10/15--19:40: _The smokestack is t...
- 10/12/15--05:00: _How much of each be...
- 10/01/15--15:00: 7 Wardrobe tips that curb closet clutter
- 10/01/15--18:00: What does your favorite style of boots say about you? (QUIZ)
- 10/01/15--20:10: The future of shaving is here — and it doesn't involve a blade
- 10/01/15--21:00: 8 Flawless fall layering tips to perfect your look
- 10/02/15--06:00: 12 Essential makeup tips for pale skin
- 10/02/15--17:15: Designer creates accessible fashion for wheelchair users
- 10/06/15--10:02: Plus size brides need more love from bridal magazines
- 10/07/15--06:19: 4 Makeup tips for flawless eyes
- 10/07/15--20:20: ModCloth is ditching their plus-size section for an amazing reason
- 10/08/15--05:00: Alex Vause OITNB makeup tutorial makes the perfect Halloween costume
- 10/08/15--11:00: A pumpkin patch nail design that is surprisingly easy to do yourself
- 10/08/15--17:30: How to buy jewelry as an investment
- 10/08/15--20:00: This woman has a message for people who shamed her makeup selfie
- 10/09/15--05:30: Shampooing with oil isn't as crazy as it sounds
- 10/09/15--12:30: Chic bloody fingerprints nail design for Halloween
- 10/10/15--19:26: Why these body-positive ads were banned in Australia
- 10/10/15--19:40: The smokestack is the new hair-color trend to obsess over this fall
- 10/12/15--05:00: How much of each beauty product you really need per use
Summer has been great. The espadrilles, high-waist denim and, let’s just confess, even rompers have been pretty fun to rock.
Ah, fall. The glorious season filled with hot drinks, hometown football games and — most importantly — the beginning of boot weather! Take our quick quiz to see what your favorite fall boot style says about you.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency estimates that over 2 billion disposable razors are tossed into our landfills each year.
Fall is almost here and as steamy temps slowly fade, layers are the best way to be prepared for fall's unpredictable weather and rock some super-cute trends along the way.
So maybe you'll never be a bronze goddess. Pale skin is just as beautiful.
More and more, we're seeing models with disabilities taking to the runway in New York, Paris and Milan. Of course this is a good thing, but the coverage doesn't always speak to the larger issues at hand. And according to Canadian designer Izzy Camilleri, "While including models with disabilities is a great thing, its not really addressing their clothing issues."
In the plus size world, there is a lot of complaining. "Why don't people just make clothes bigger? Why are bigger clothes more expensive? Why aren't the models fluffier?" I very rarely partake in these kinds of conversations because I know the plus size and fashion industries well and understand the challenges retailers face when designing or manufacturing bigger sizes. However, I must join the ranks and express some serious frustration I have right now... but it's with the bridal industry.
Forget the usual fashion show stereotype of 6 feet tall, size 8 models. One show in Paris last week was strictly for the shorter woman: All models had to be no taller than 4 feet 4 inches.
If you’re looking for a Halloween makeup look that is the perfect blend of ghoul and glam, a Monster High doll is where it’s at. Like a spooked-out Bratz doll, Monster High characters are like gothic barbies with almost anime-like faces. There are tons of them to choose from, from vampire to venus fly trap to skeleton. I chose Elissa Bat because I love purple and her fangs.
Finding the right eye makeup is difficult on a good day; but if you happen to have veiny eyelids, it can start to feel like an impossible task.
ModCloth — long a go-to for feminine and flirty clothes — took a huge step Wednesday toward ending the delineation between "regular" and "plus-size" clothes.
Do you secretly wish you could be an inmate at Litchfield Correctional Facility ? Have you binge watched Orange is the New Black into oblivion? You can transform into one of the bosses herself, Alex Vause, this Halloween. Not only is this look super on trend and relevant but so easy…especially if you are already a glasses-wearing brunette like me!
This nail design makes a big statement for fall and is surprisingly easy to recreate.
In four generations as pawnbrokers, we've seen many people who invest in a piece of jewelry only to later be disappointed that it didn’t hold its value in the way that they had hoped.
Ashley VanPevenage was having an allergic reaction to benzoyl when she asked her friend to do her makeup in order to cover the blemishes.
Cleansing oil is a growing staple among the beauty obsessed. Those who swear by cleansing oils for the face already know they're an excellent way to remove oil, dirt and makeup left over from the day's activities. And now the oil trend has made its way into the hair world with cleansing oils for the scalp and hair strands.
This nail design is a bit gory, but a lot of fun.
LUSH cosmetics has long been a go-to for environmentally friendly beauty products, but its new ad campaign promoting natural beauty is getting attention for a completely different reason.
It's official: Rainbow hair is having a moment in 2015.
You might be wasting money and not even realizing it. Today's lotions, serums and beauty creams can often come with a pretty price tag, and the last thing you want to do is waste one bit of them by over applying.