- RSS Channel Showcase 6820516
- RSS Channel Showcase 8736092
- RSS Channel Showcase 1427330
- RSS Channel Showcase 8031645
Articles on this Page
- 09/11/15--04:00: _The best colored ey...
- 09/11/15--09:35: _Shocking photos sho...
- 09/11/15--11:05: _Fashion Week makes ...
- 09/11/15--16:15: _Alexa Chung's new f...
- 09/11/15--16:30: _Beauty vlogger shar...
- 09/14/15--06:00: _12 Style secrets ev...
- 09/14/15--09:00: _I wore bold lip col...
- 09/14/15--12:00: _6 High-fashion tren...
- 09/14/15--16:21: _5 Reasons millennia...
- 09/15/15--10:30: _Addition Elle is ho...
- 09/15/15--13:00: _How to transition y...
- 09/16/15--05:30: _6 International-ins...
- 09/16/15--19:15: _Watch the startling...
- 09/17/15--05:00: _9 Best-selling lips...
- 09/17/15--10:51: _New mom Kate Middle...
- 09/17/15--00:00: _How to remove hair ...
- 09/17/15--15:02: _Hand-pressed highli...
- 09/18/15--08:57: _'History of the bra...
- 09/19/15--18:13: _Woman uses incredib...
- 09/20/15--16:55: _Heidi Klum unfairly...
- 09/11/15--04:00: The best colored eyeliner for your eye color
- 09/11/15--09:35: Shocking photos show models before and after their makeup
- 09/11/15--11:05: Fashion Week makes moves to be more inclusive
- 09/11/15--16:15: Alexa Chung's new fashion app is like Pinterest with a 'buy' button
- 09/14/15--06:00: 12 Style secrets every fashionista should know
- 09/14/15--09:00: I wore bold lip color for a week and here's what happened
- 09/14/15--12:00: 6 High-fashion trends you can rock at work
- 09/14/15--16:21: 5 Reasons millennials obsess over beauty bloggers
- 09/15/15--10:30: Addition Elle is hosting only plus-size show at NYFW
- 09/15/15--13:00: How to transition your wardrobe from summer into fall
- 09/17/15--05:00: 9 Best-selling lipsticks at Sephora
- 09/17/15--10:51: New mom Kate Middleton steps out with bangs (and they look amazing!)
- 09/17/15--00:00: How to remove hair dye from skin
- 09/17/15--15:02: Hand-pressed highlights trend is like screen printing for hair
- 09/18/15--08:57: 'History of the bra' is an eye-opening trip down bra memory (VIDEO)
- 09/20/15--16:55: Heidi Klum unfairly attacked for her Emmys look (PHOTOS)
Everyone looks good in a smoky eye, but what about those pretty, bright eyeliners that are so in vogue? If you've been thinking about experimenting, we're all for it! And to help you find the most flattering shades for your pretty peepers, we got tips from four amazing beauty experts.
We all know the power makeup has to transform. But for many women, our relationship to it is a bit love/hate. Sure, it makes us "prettier," but it is also a time suck and people, men included, react to our made up faces in varying ways. One makeup artist is showing us just how much we are transformed by that morning application of the good stuff. And wow, is it eye-opening.
We have been seeing a major shift toward body positivity in the world of high fashion recently. This fall, New York Fashion Week continued to build on this trend by being the most inclusive fashion show on record.
Getting that lust-worthy, on-trend wardrobe just got a little bit easier thanks to style icon Alexa Chung’s latest venture — a social fashion app called VILLOID.
We often associate the term “disability” with "restriction," but so many women with disabilities actually view their disability as an obstacle to overcome. Enter beauty blogger Jordan Bone.
It's not as hard as you think to be a fashionista. Follow these easy tips and you'll be on-trend in an instant.
Let me be clear: Lipstick is not my thing.
While not all high-fashion looks can segue from the runway to the workplace, you don't have to relegate yourself to a life of no-frills office attire. Give your wardrobe a promotion by tweaking these six sartorial trends.
As a stereotypical millennial, I’m completely and utterly obsessed with my phone. When my friends and I get together for a night out, a significant portion of the getting-ready process includes comparing Instagram feeds.
New York Fashion Week just got a lot more positive, with two of the fashion industry's brightest body-positive activists, models and designers collaborating with Addition Elle, a popular Canadian plus-size fashion store.
Organizing your wardrobe for the coming season is like the true art of mathematics: It's a systematic and strategic analysis of factors like climate, color, quantity vs. quality and the size of your closet space. I know we can just go with the flow when a new season comes in, grabbing whatever seems decent for the weather , but it's time to purge for better quality.
Need a little extra something in your beauty routine? Look no further than our neighbors from around the world. You don't even have to book a plane ticket for some international beauty inspiration.
Miss Colorado, Kelley Johnson, made waves when she eschewed the normal practice of singing or dancing during the talent portion of the 2016 competition, instead opting to give a monologue about her love for her career: nursing.
Sephora's vast lipstick collection is so impressive beauty enthusiasts can't be blamed for feeling major anxiety in the store — an emotion that quickly dissipates once we realize the makeup world is our gorgeous oyster, thanks to the beauty giant.
Kate Middleton is back in action after the birth of her second baby, Princess Charlotte. She was seen for the first time on her own at the Anna Freud Centre, a children's mental health research and treatment center in London.
Even color-at-home pros can’t be perfect all the time. So what do you do if you’ve accidentally applied hair color where it wasn’t intended — like on your skin? Here are a few cheap and pain-free ways to remove hair color from where it doesn't belong.
Looking for a quick way to freshen up your highlights? Well, sit down because hand-pressing is going to rock your world.
There is probably no garment more universally debated and abhorred than the bra. For many women, it is a non-negotiable article of clothing and we have a love hate relationship with the darn thing. But do we know its history?
YouTube is filled with talented makeup artists able to transform their faces with a few swipes of foundation and bronzer.
Heidi Klum captured a lot of attention on the 2015 Primetime Emmys red carpet, but not all of it has been positive.