- RSS Channel Showcase 1390833
- RSS Channel Showcase 2938549
- RSS Channel Showcase 4240425
- RSS Channel Showcase 8766954
Articles on this Page
- 09/02/15--16:30: _7 Ways to wear whit...
- 09/03/15--04:00: _3 DIY headbands you...
- 09/03/15--09:23: _Model shamed for be...
- 09/03/15--13:20: _Woman found somethi...
- 09/03/15--16:45: _15 Labor Day sales ...
- 09/04/15--04:00: _10 Adorable jewelry...
- 09/04/15--14:23: _5 Tips that will ma...
- 09/07/15--03:30: _7 Awesome fashion c...
- 09/08/15--08:45: _Mini DIY jewelry ho...
- 09/08/15--10:00: _Woman writes essay ...
- 09/08/15--18:00: _The essential beaut...
- 09/09/15--10:50: _Controversy over 'w...
- 09/09/15--12:32: _Artist covers domes...
- 09/09/15--13:00: _How to braid twists...
- 09/09/15--18:00: _10 Beauty products ...
- 09/10/15--05:30: _5 Ways to 'attend' ...
- 09/10/15--06:27: _What to expect from...
- 09/10/15--09:37: _Woman with natural ...
- 09/10/15--13:43: _The famed 'Human Ba...
- 09/10/15--18:00: _5 Fall outfits insp...
- 09/02/15--16:30: 7 Ways to wear white after Labor Day
- 09/03/15--04:00: 3 DIY headbands you can make from old T-shirts
- 09/03/15--09:23: Model shamed for being 'too thin' proves we can't win
- 09/03/15--13:20: Woman found something horrible hidden in her beauty sponge (VIDEO)
- 09/03/15--16:45: 15 Labor Day sales your wardrobe wants you to take advantage of
- 09/04/15--04:00: 10 Adorable jewelry finds that aren't just silver and gold
- 09/04/15--14:23: 5 Tips that will make your post-summer feet look (and feel) great
- 09/07/15--03:30: 7 Awesome fashion choices your husband will hate — but who cares?
- 09/08/15--08:45: Mini DIY jewelry holders you can make in 30 minutes
- 09/08/15--10:00: Woman writes essay complaining about being 'too pretty'
- 09/08/15--18:00: The essential beauty tip women should take from a man's routine
- 09/09/15--12:32: Artist covers domestic violence scars by offering women free tattoos
- 09/09/15--13:00: How to braid twists into afro hair without going to a salon
- 09/09/15--18:00: 10 Beauty products that literally cool you down
- 09/10/15--05:30: 5 Ways to 'attend' Fashion Week when you don't live in New York
- 09/10/15--06:27: What to expect from the Balmain x H&M collection
- 09/10/15--09:37: Woman with natural tramp stamp becomes Internet famous
- 09/10/15--13:43: The famed 'Human Barbie' finally shares a no-makeup selfie
- 09/10/15--18:00: 5 Fall outfits inspired by summer trends
Still following that silly style rule that says you can't wear white after Labor Day? Psh, we'll give you seven good reasons you absolutely should. Take a tip or two from these chic celebs!
There's something that always makes me feel good about repurposing something old into something new. Instead of tossing an out of style T-shirt or knit dress, why not turn it into a pretty headband instead?
These days it’s as if a woman’s beauty is determined by the eye of one beholder: the media. We're expected to be thinner but look healthier. It’s sexy to have curves but shameful to have any inch of cellulite. The standards for women's physical attributes are becoming impossible to live up to, and one size 8 model has had enough.
Everyone has one nightmare that tends to recur around stressful life moments. Mine has always been finding thousands of bugs hidden in places you'd never expect. This young beauty professional experienced my nightmare firsthand.
At last, Labor Day Weekend is upon us. For students, the holiday signifies the end of summer, one last hoorah before the inevitable back-to-school woes. On the other side of the spectrum, adults rejoice over a three day weekend to lounge by the pool, BBQ and shop the fabulous sales too good to resist.
Silver and gold are elegant and timeless. But creative jewelry artists are forever reinventing the wheel and coming up with unique new ways to incorporate wood, shells, feathers, brass and leather into their designs.
Foot care isn't just about looking fabulous. You use your feet every day, for everything! No wonder they can get exhausted and tired — and you should make time to pamper them occasionally. Try these five tips to get healthy, happy feet again.
There are women who dress for men and there are women who dress for themselves and other women — no matter how often their trendy and avant-garde fashions leave husbands and boyfriends utterly bewildered.
There’s something glamorous about displaying jewelry on little trays on top of your dresser or bathroom counter. Creating these opulent little jewelry trays will take you back to your grade school days of modeling clay and paint, and they only take about a half hour to make. You’ll be proud to gift these to a new bride, as a hostess gift for holiday parties, as a simple little stocking stuffer or to keep for yourself as a catch-all for your little treasures.
We tell our little girls they are beautiful and that they should feel that way, but we also tell them to not be too vain. Case in point: an essay that recently appeared in Cosmopolitan in which a 20-year-old girl admitted to being so pretty that she feels people don't recognize her accomplishments. The backlash has been swift and oh so mean.
Allow me to preface this by stating that beauty products are not the enemy. My cosmetics are very much my friends and we often brunch or catch a flick together. But the truth is, my daily beauty routine requires minimal — if any — product, and that is exactly the way I like it.
Getting a tattoo is a lifetime commitment. We all know that. So one of the things we ought to consider when getting one is how it might look 20 years from now.
Tattoos are often gotten to mark special occasions, such as a bachelorette party, graduation or a first trip to Vegas. However, this talented Brazilian tattoo artist has found an altogether different yet equally important purpose for tattoos to serve.
Braiding your own hair is actually very simple. I'm not going to lie, it's very time-consuming and can take several hours depending on the length and thickness of your braids. But on the plus side, you can keep them in for as long as you care to maintain them.
There’s no getting around it: We’re in the depths of summer with the end in sight. But not yet, my friends. Whether it’s taking a second walk through a store simply because they’ve got the AC on high or asking for extra ice in your afternoon iced tea, anything to offer a cool down is an added bonus.
For fashion lovers, New York Fashion Week is exciting, showy, bold, inventive — and pretty much the most exclusive fashion event of the year. If you aren't a magazine editor or well-known fashion blogger, you can still take advantage of ways to discover and celebrate all of the cutting-edge styles headed to a runway not at all near you.
When it comes to designer/high street collaborations nobody does it quite like H&M. It's nearly that time again and this year's effort is one to get excited about.
If you get what's commonly referred to as a "tramp stamp" tattoo, it may be occasionally perceived as slutty. However, what if you didn't actually put it there — that's just how you were born? Would it still have the same connotation?
Coined as the "Human Barbie" back in 2013, Valeria Lukyanova puts on quite the face of makeup, but it turns out that underneath all the cosmetics, this Ukrainian woman looks more like a human and less like a doll.
If you're getting a little tired of your same old routine, take inspiration from these chic and easy fall outfit ideas that take queues from your favorite summer trends. All of these summer pieces will take you straight into the fall .