- RSS Channel Showcase 2437495
- RSS Channel Showcase 5343519
- RSS Channel Showcase 6255554
- RSS Channel Showcase 2511562
Articles on this Page
- 06/11/15--21:00: _17 Tips to stay com...
- 06/12/15--03:30: _6 Makeup rules wort...
- 06/12/15--11:27: _5 Shoe trends you n...
- 06/12/15--11:50: _6 Classic types of ...
- 06/12/15--12:45: _32 Essential items ...
- 06/13/15--01:04: _'Shoes: Pleasure an...
- 06/16/15--06:00: _Genuis DIY lip pale...
- 06/16/15--12:06: _Mom designs swimwea...
- 06/16/15--16:45: _Vloggers strike bac...
- 06/17/15--10:50: _Sand art hair trend...
- 06/17/15--13:20: _Sale at Nordstrom R...
- 06/18/15--05:30: _8 Fashionistas styl...
- 06/18/15--09:09: _Tyra Banks' makeup-...
- 06/18/15--11:18: _Jessica Alba's new ...
- 06/19/15--04:30: _Why wearing foundat...
- 06/22/15--07:00: _13 Beauty hacks eve...
- 06/22/15--14:55: _The ideal body type...
- 06/23/15--06:25: _Skinny jeans land w...
- 06/23/15--11:30: _4 No-heat-needed wa...
- 06/24/15--04:00: _4 Genius beauty ute...
- 06/11/15--21:00: 17 Tips to stay comfortable and cute in the summer heat
- 06/12/15--03:30: 6 Makeup rules worth breaking
- 06/12/15--11:27: 5 Shoe trends you never thought you could pull off
- 06/12/15--11:50: 6 Classic types of shoes and what they say about you
- 06/12/15--12:45: 32 Essential items for any type of summer weekend getaway
- 06/13/15--01:04: 'Shoes: Pleasure and Pain' is a must-see for every stiletto lover
- 06/16/15--06:00: Genuis DIY lip palette combines your fave shades in one case
- 06/16/15--12:06: Mom designs swimwear line to hide pregnancy scars
- 06/16/15--16:45: Vloggers strike back against makeup shaming with powerful video
- 06/17/15--10:50: Sand art hair trend is the coolest thing you'll see this summer
- 06/17/15--13:20: Sale at Nordstrom Rack — here are 6 pieces you need for summer
- 06/18/15--09:09: Tyra Banks' makeup-free selfie is the one to check out (PHOTO)
- 06/18/15--11:18: Jessica Alba's new venture will make your makeup bag really happy
- 06/19/15--04:30: Why wearing foundation might be healthier than going makeup-free
- 06/22/15--07:00: 13 Beauty hacks every busy woman should know
- 06/23/15--06:25: Skinny jeans land woman in the hospital for four days
- 06/23/15--11:30: 4 No-heat-needed ways to curl your hair
- 06/24/15--04:00: 4 Genius beauty utensils that help get every last drop
Do you know how to stay cool and cute in the summer heat? I live in Texas, so I know the quest to stay stylishly comfortable is both art and science.
Rules are meant to keep us safe and establish order, but some rules are just meant to be broken. This is especially true when it comes to something as fun as makeup. Here are the six rules I’ve been breaking for a while now; have fun breaking some of these with me. No citations shall be issued.
I'm so pumped and ready to get into the season's hottest shoe trends. From fancy flats and statement heels to lace-ups and slip-ons, there's a huge range of shoes to punctuate and ground your style for the summer season ahead. Get those pedicures scheduled ladies; it's time to step out and strut your stuff in the trendiest heels of the season.
Take a peek into any woman's closet and you're likely to be greeted by a pretty wide variety of shoes. From the bold to the basic, each pair plays a unique role in a wardrobe and comes in handy depending on the day, the outfit, the occasion or even the mood.
Having modeled for years, I'm a pro when it comes to packing light for a quick work trip or relaxing mini break. Maximizing the use of a few essential items, including a statement piece, and packing appropriately to your destination are the keys to successfully packing light. So the next time you stare at that little weekend bag and think "how will I ever fit it all in," rest assured these three tips will help you achieve the seemingly impossible packing... and check out my roundups for some fun weekend outfits.
The latest Victoria and Albert exhibition is a must-see for shoe lovers. "Shoes: Pleasure and Pain" opens today and features fabulous footwear from around the world.
When you’re packing for your weekend getaways and summer vacations, you might be tempted to pack all your lipsticks. I mean, you just never know what you'll want to wear! If you’re like many of us, there’s nothing more frustrating than wishing you would have packed a certain item so you might as well bring ‘em all, right? No need! Here’s an easy and cheap solution to your lipstick conundrum!
Whether you've recently had a baby or are looking to hide your pregnancy scars by the pool this summer, thanks to one teen-mom-turned-designer Altrichia Cook, we've found what you’re looking for.
Amongst the #makeupfree selfies posted on Instagram and Twitter is a disturbing trend: Shaming women for wearing too much makeup, calling out women for "false advertising" and saying oh-so-clever things like "this is why you always take a woman swimming on the first date."
If you’re looking for the next best shock factor, look no further than this kindergarten-craft-inspired trend. Dyeing your complete head of hair or highlighting random strands a funky color isn’t exactly a new advancement in the beauty world — Kylie Jenner and Katy Perry are crazy hair color veterans. Recently, however, members of hair color culture just took this candy-coloring trend to the next level.
With the sweltering summer months finally upon us, the time for cool, carefree, easy outfits is near. We're all looking for a reason to add to our wardrobe, and with the Clear the Rack sale event from June 18-21 at Nordstrom Rack, you'll be able to find every summer accessory you need. Act fast, though! Some of these items may be sold out after publication.
Just as we were getting used to the idea of rocking a pair of flared jeans this summer, another '70s trend is calling our names and it's one some of us are even less sure about: Birkenstocks.
Celebrities post makeup-free selfies on a pretty regular basis, but no one has ever rocked one quite as hard as Tyra Banks. The model posted one this week that truly has no filter. And it should make us all feel better.
Can makeup both enhance your beauty and stay eco-friendly? Yes, thanks to the latest offshoot of Jessica Alba's The Honest Company.
There are two definitive categories we see while perusing the makeup counter for the perfect foundation: powder or liquid?
Not everyone has all the time in the world, but we all want to put our best foot forward. If you feel like you have less and less time to cover your beauty bases, check out these 13 beauty hacks that will make you feel like you have all the time in the world.
Body ideals throughout the 20th century in particular have always seemed somewhat unattainable. Whether it was the stick-straight figures of the '20s, or the long-legged, tightly sculpted bods of the '80s, there was always something absurd about the image of "perfection."
Skinny jeans. They are the bane of our existence in so many ways. And yet many of us couldn't possibly live without them. And for one woman in Australia, that's exactly the choice she almost made.
Sure, it's easier and faster to curl your hair with a curling iron, but sometimes it's nice to save your strands from all that heat damage. In the name of healthier hair, here are four heatless hair curling tutorials to try.
It's always a sad day when you reach the end of a beloved beauty product — and those perfectly good remnants clinging to the sides of the bottle don't exactly soften the blow. When you consider how pricey products can be, those final drops seriously add up to a whole lot of waste.
Cutting dwindling tubes open with a pair of scissors is one way to reach the bottom of the barrel, albeit cumbersome, messy and not exactly sanitary. A better method? Using these genius tools designed to scrape out every last bit of your lotions and potions without getting your hands dirty — your wallet will thank you.