- RSS Channel Showcase 2780951
- RSS Channel Showcase 9219307
- RSS Channel Showcase 8626932
- RSS Channel Showcase 3732083
Articles on this Page
- 06/24/15--05:00: _The Pitch: Sarika D...
- 06/24/15--15:00: _The myths and facts...
- 06/25/15--04:00: _Serum foundation is...
- 06/25/15--09:59: _Mom of 4 shows off ...
- 06/26/15--05:00: _5 Things you should...
- 06/26/15--05:26: _Urban Outfitters se...
- 06/29/15--06:18: _Naturi's BET Awards...
- 06/29/15--15:00: _10 Slightly unsexy ...
- 06/30/15--07:00: _7 Things you do eve...
- 06/30/15--10:40: _100 Years of Russia...
- 06/30/15--15:00: _How often you shoul...
- 07/01/15--05:30: _The best pastel and...
- 07/01/15--10:48: _A look back at Donn...
- 07/02/15--05:30: _A beauty routine to...
- 07/03/15--09:30: _An open letter to t...
- 07/02/15--09:22: _How to shop summer ...
- 07/06/15--05:00: _7 Body lotions with...
- 07/06/15--15:30: _6 Chic ways to wear...
- 07/07/15--08:01: _Mastectomy lingerie...
- 07/07/15--15:54: _Women admit their h...
- 06/24/15--05:00: The Pitch: Sarika Doshi sells the ultimate product-searching hack
- 06/24/15--15:00: The myths and facts about women shaving their faces
- 06/25/15--04:00: Serum foundation is all the rage — how to make your own for cheaper
- 06/25/15--09:59: Mom of 4 shows off her 'perfect' post-baby body
- 06/26/15--05:00: 5 Things you should know before dyeing your hair pastel
- 06/29/15--06:18: Naturi's BET Awards dress was made by amazing teen designer
- 06/29/15--15:00: 10 Slightly unsexy body hair issues that every woman has
- 06/30/15--07:00: 7 Things you do every day to cause eye wrinkles
- 06/30/15--10:40: 100 Years of Russian beauty in under 2 minutes (VIDEO)
- 07/01/15--05:30: The best pastel and neon hair color for your skin tone and eye color
- 07/01/15--10:48: A look back at Donna Karan’s legacy as designer and a woman
- 07/02/15--05:30: A beauty routine to hide your hangover in 5 minutes (VIDEO)
- 07/03/15--09:30: An open letter to the dry shampoo that changed my life
- 07/02/15--09:22: How to shop summer trends online
- 07/06/15--05:00: 7 Body lotions with SPF for daily sun protection
- 07/06/15--15:30: 6 Chic ways to wear orange this summer
- 07/07/15--08:01: Mastectomy lingerie inspired by cancer survivor is beautiful
- 07/07/15--15:54: Women admit their husbands have never seen them without makeup
Did Sarika Doshi convince you in her 60 seconds? She wants to simplify your life with focused Top 10 lists created out of thousands of product reviews to help you find the best of the best, across hundreds of categories.
Ladies, I'm about to reveal a long hidden beauty secret — shaving your face is not weird. It actually makes your skin look better. I didn't believe it either at first, but according to expert beauticians and dermatologists, shaving the fuzzy hairs on your face can drastically improve your complexion.
Serum foundations are one of the hottest movements in beauty right now. Big players like bareMinerals, Josie Maran, Bobbi Brown, Perricone and Dior have all put out serum foundations recently. Fusing skin care benefits with glowing, weightless coverage, serum foundations are where it’s at.
Any woman who has given birth will be the first to tell you that after having a baby, your body is never quite the same. What they fail to mention is that this is OK. Single mother of four Kimberly Henderson is here to set the record straight.
Lavender, baby pink, green, blue and even orange colors have been spotted on the tresses of celebrities like Kristen Stewart, Kaley Cuoco and Kylie Jenner . Getting the look yourself is entirely doable — whether you decide to visit the salon or try it yourself at home.
Urban Outfitters is famous for overcharging for everyday items, but a recent $8 children's hair accessory may truly take the cake. The marble hair tie we all wore when we were 10 and bought at the drugstore for 50 cents is being sold by the uber-trendy store for $8. Let me repeat: $8.
Remember that fierce teen who designed her own prom dress that broke the internet? Well it turns out, she got her debut as a professional designer a lot sooner than we all thought she might. Naturi Naughton wore a dress designed and created by her to the BET Awards last night!
Remember that time you donned a hot new pair of gladiator sandals, only to look down and see a three-inch strand of ankle hair blowing in the wind?
Yes, wrinkles are definitely hereditary. Depending on the type of skin you inherited — its elasticity, color, oiliness and muscle support — you may be more or less likely to develop wrinkles. However , environmental factors can draw wrinkles across your face much faster than your genetics.
It’s amazing to look back through the years and take notice of the dramatic evolution of beauty. As Americans, most of us are familiar with the psychedelic colors of the '70s, the afro-tastic, permed dos of the '80s and goth/punk/alternative stylings of the '90s. But it is even more interesting to take a look at beauty through the decades of other cultures.
If you feel like you're up to your head in laundry and constantly sorting, pairing and folding, you may be making more work for yourself than necessary. We got the scoop on exactly how often you should be washing eight articles of clothing you probably live in.
If you're the type of lady who wants to rock pastel or neon highlights in your hair, you're probably not too concerned with convention.
By Jasmine Garnsworthy
We've all been there. Hungover. Overslept. No time. But no one wants to be judged for their hangover the next day. No one wants to wear their hangover on their face.
Dear dry shampoo,
It's been a few years now since you came into my life and I thought it was high time that you and I have a real chat about the influence you have had in my life. Because truly, you have changed it.
When it comes to shopping summer trends there's no need to face the crowds on the high street. Instead of spending Saturday inside a shopping centre, why not just relax in the back garden while shopping online?
Sure, you may be good about slathering on sunscreen while poolside or at the beach, but it's just as important to shield yourself from harmful rays on your daily commute.
When it comes to fashion, it’s tempting to fall into a rut of wearing the “same old same old.” That one black dress that gives you curves in all the right places. Those trusty blue jeans you always throw on before dashing out the door to run errands. The white button-down you wear to work at least once a week.
After London College of Fashion student Elle Goldie's glamorous grandmother underwent a mastectomy, following her breast cancer diagnosis, the young designer decided to solve the problem she faced buying mastectomy lingerie that was both pretty and comfortable — by designing it herself.
Marilyn Monroe once said, “If you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” While she may have been referring to how a woman behaves at any given time, I believe this mantra resonates with one’s outer appearance as well. Not that opting for a beauty product-free day is synonymous with a woman’s worst, but it does nod to a woman’s natural self, which is not always dolled up and dressed to the nines.