- RSS Channel Showcase 5969061
- RSS Channel Showcase 6273997
- RSS Channel Showcase 8940250
- RSS Channel Showcase 5512196
Articles on this Page
- 10/20/14--10:55: _DIY bat Halloween c...
- 10/20/14--13:19: _4 Adorable ways to ...
- 10/20/14--15:30: _Proof that ladylike...
- 10/21/14--07:00: _15 Adorable boots y...
- 10/21/14--09:30: _Use this clever tri...
- 10/21/14--13:28: _Zombie Disney princ...
- 10/21/14--13:43: _Fashionable fall ha...
- 10/21/14--16:40: _9 Oscar de la Renta...
- 10/22/14--10:00: _DIY stiletto nails ...
- 10/23/14--07:30: _Glow-in-the-dark na...
- 10/23/14--11:00: _11 Beauty coupon we...
- 10/23/14--11:19: _Dazzling Halloween ...
- 10/24/14--08:00: _Weird Halloween spa...
- 10/24/14--11:00: _Best collaboration ...
- 10/24/14--11:44: _5 Fall fashion esse...
- 10/26/14--11:00: _DIY side braid that...
- 10/27/14--07:00: _Lily Collins made a...
- 10/27/14--12:30: _The kitchen ingredi...
- 10/27/14--14:45: _12 Women way sexier...
- 10/28/14--08:00: _12 Fall skin care l...
- 10/20/14--10:55: DIY bat Halloween costume for ladies short on time
- 10/20/14--13:19: 4 Adorable ways to transition summer clothes for fall
- 10/20/14--15:30: Proof that ladylike outfits don't have to look old fashioned
- 10/21/14--07:00: 15 Adorable boots you don't have to sell a limb to pay for
- 10/21/14--09:30: Use this clever trick to create stunning mermaid makeup
- 10/21/14--13:28: Zombie Disney princess makeup tutorials will make your skin crawl
- 10/21/14--13:43: Fashionable fall hairstyles for all hair types
- 10/21/14--16:40: 9 Oscar de la Renta gowns that will take your breath away
- 10/22/14--10:00: DIY stiletto nails without acrylic
- 10/23/14--07:30: Glow-in-the-dark nail polish you can make at home
- 10/23/14--11:00: 11 Beauty coupon websites that have amazing deals
- 10/24/14--08:00: Weird Halloween spa treatments offered around the U.S.
- 10/24/14--11:00: Best collaboration ever: MAC teams up with Nasty Gal
- 10/24/14--11:44: 5 Fall fashion essentials you should add to your closet ASAP
- 10/26/14--11:00: DIY side braid that will stay put all day (VIDEO)
- 10/27/14--07:00: Lily Collins made a crop top look classy, and we're obsessed
- 10/27/14--12:30: The kitchen ingredient that can transform your nail polish
- 10/27/14--14:45: 12 Women way sexier than the sexy Halloween costumes they inspire
- 10/28/14--08:00: 12 Fall skin care launches your face is begging you to buy
With Halloween fast approaching, there's sure to be a Halloween party you get invited to that leaves you stumped for costume ideas. If you've got nothing to wear and little time to throw something together, consider this easy and adorable DIY bat costume. All it takes is a few minutes and a few items you likely already have in your closet!
I avoid purchasing dresses for the sole reason that I wear them once, and then hang them up and forget about them. There are only so many times you can mix and match accessories to revamp a dress, right?
Kristin Davis starred on one of the most fashionable shows on TV for years and she definitely picked up a few fashion tips along the way. These days, we're crushing on her modern-meets-classic ladylike look.
Boot shopping is one of the best parts about fall, but it sometimes feels like you need to blow your entire fall budget to find the perfect pair. The good news? You actually don't. We've scoured top retailers to find 15 pairs of adorable and totally affordable boots and booties to keep you looking stylish all season long.
If you're like me, there was a large phase of your childhood in which you were obsessed with mermaids. They’re mysterious, glamorous, beautiful and sparkly — it’s an easy sell. This Halloween, you can recreate your childhood fantasy and live the life aquatic with some cream shadows, fishnet pantyhose and glitters!
Halloween is a zombie-lover's field day. It's the one day a year that you can don layers of rotting flesh and make the doomsday preppers in your neighborhood feel all angsty. The best part about this tutorial? It's just for the ladies.
So it's Fall! Light coats, boots, pumpkins, coffee, crisp air, beautiful leaves and all the warm and fuzzy feelings too. But there are some essentials when it comes to pulling off that perfect fall look. The main one being... you guessed it, your hair.
Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta passed away yesterday, but what he left behind was an absolutely stunning, untouchable legacy.
With celebrities like Rihanna, Lana Del Rey and Beyoncé rocking the stiletto nail look, the hot new trend is hard to ignore. The nail design usually requires a pricey trip to the salon to achieve, but you can copy it at home for much less time and money. The key? Artificial nails.
This Halloween, give your nails a fun glow with this easy DIY glow-in-the-dark nail polish tutorial. It's an easy way to turn any of your polishes into a glow-in-the-dark formula and takes only a few minutes to do!
If you cringe every time you're running low on your $32 mascara or $75 concealer , then it's time for a little savings therapy 101. The good news is you can save money on beauty products without sacrificing quality. That's right ladies: You can still feel like a million bucks without feeling like you’ve spent that much. All it takes is a little browsing.
I love a cute mani and Halloween is one of the best holidays for nail art since there are so many places to pull inspiration from. I wanted something cute and dazzling this season so I started playing with decal and stencil ideas that would add the perfect accent to an already gorgeous mani.
When you think of Halloween, hitting the spa certainly isn't the first thing that comes to mind. But why not trick yourself into a little treat? It is the holidays, after all! From vampire facials to mummy masks, these spa treatments will totally freak you out, but they’ll make you look very boo-tiful too.
Whether you want to refresh or completely refine your look, MAC and Nasty Gal are where it's at this fall. Their new partnership has officially sealed the deal for us: We wanna be Nasty Gals.
We are well into the autumn season; the weather is breezy enough for scarves and the nights are cold enough for jackets. Fall brings on light layers that eventually turn into heavy coats, fur-lined boots and more leather wear.
Braids are the perfect way to keep your hair out of your face while you're on the go, but still manage to look cute. The best part? They don't have to look completely perfect to be stylish.
She's played some pretty stylish ladies on the big screen, but Lily Collins has a style all her own in real life. Take this classy yet fun way she styled a crop top, for instance. It's perfect for those unseasonably warm October days.
Matte nail polish is one of fall's biggest nail trends. Lucky for you it's one that you can easily DIY. Just a little bit of this one kitchen ingredient will turn your glossy polishes into matte manicures.
The only thing these sexy costumes have in common is that they make no sense.
Between the cooling temps and the onset of cold and flu season, fall can make your skin go a bit haywire. If blotchy spots and dryness aren't your thing , these new fall skin care releases are sure to calm your cranky skin down stat.