- RSS Channel Showcase 8763077
- RSS Channel Showcase 5310435
- RSS Channel Showcase 8578298
- RSS Channel Showcase 3000539
Articles on this Page
- 07/16/14--06:00: _Exclusive fashion p...
- 07/16/14--09:00: _Trend alert: Chic j...
- 07/16/14--12:30: _The FDA and cosmeti...
- 07/16/14--15:18: _JC Penney debuts ma...
- 07/17/14--00:10: _Anna Paquin and Aim...
- 07/17/14--05:30: _Product alert: Fanc...
- 07/17/14--10:30: _Regular haircuts do...
- 07/17/14--11:20: _Rita Ora's innovati...
- 07/17/14--12:00: _Chrissy Teigen and ...
- 07/17/14--13:15: _Women show off pict...
- 07/17/14--15:30: _What does silicone ...
- 07/17/14--16:40: _Urban Outfitters an...
- 07/17/14--18:00: _How to make a bow
- 07/18/14--05:00: _Friday's Fashion Ob...
- 07/18/14--05:00: _Kristin Cavallari's...
- 07/18/14--08:30: _Stop the presses: O...
- 07/18/14--17:10: _Whoa, mama! Check o...
- 07/20/14--21:00: _8 Clutches you can ...
- 07/21/14--06:30: _Period panties that...
- 07/21/14--08:14: _The best routine fo...
- 07/16/14--06:00: Exclusive fashion photos from Suits
- 07/16/14--09:00: Trend alert: Chic jumpsuits replace the red carpet dress
- 07/16/14--12:30: The FDA and cosmetics — not as safe as you think
- 07/16/14--15:18: JC Penney debuts mannequins with body diversity
- 07/17/14--00:10: Anna Paquin and Aimee Teegarden take on purple hair
- 07/17/14--05:30: Product alert: Fancy deodorant inspired by monks
- 07/17/14--11:20: Rita Ora's innovative glitter hairstyle is a nod to the '90s
- 07/17/14--12:00: Chrissy Teigen and Jessica Alba sultry and sexy at the EPSYs
- 07/17/14--13:15: Women show off pictures of their luscious leg hair, because feminism
- 07/17/14--15:30: What does silicone have to do with makeup primers?
- 07/17/14--18:00: How to make a bow
- 07/18/14--05:00: Friday's Fashion Obsessions: Nina Dobrev and Jessica Szohr
- 07/18/14--05:00: Kristin Cavallari's beachy waves and crown braid combo
- 07/18/14--08:30: Stop the presses: Ombre is out, sombre is in
- 07/18/14--17:10: Whoa, mama! Check out MAC's Marge Simpson makeup line
- 07/20/14--21:00: 8 Clutches you can bring to work
- 07/21/14--06:30: Period panties that are actually sexy
- 07/21/14--08:14: The best routine for the morning mom
Just when you were starting to get bored with your summer office style, USA Network's hit series Suits has returned with its fourth season, bringing fashion inspiration with every episode.
Move over fancy gowns, there's a new red carpet staple in town and she's practical and pretty. Jumpsuits have been invading the style scene for several seasons now and they've quickly become a red carpet staple.
The beauty aisle may look pristine, but it's more of a jungle than you think.
What do a pro basketball player, a dwarf, a mom of three, a woman in a wheelchair and a man who is a double-leg amputee all have in common? They're the people behind the shapes of JC Penney's new mannequins, in a Manhattan storefront.
Lavender, violet, plum; call it what you want but celebrities are hopping on the purple hair trend train left and right and we're not mad about it.
Glamorous deodorant may seem like an oxymoron, but think again because a pretty fabulous deodorant awaits you. It's actually inspired by ingredients originally selected by monks.
Sorry, folks. Patience seems to be the only cure for short hair, after all.
No, this is not a '90s flashback — it’s real life. Rita Ora rocked glitter hair gel.
There was a lot of male eye candy on last night's ESPYs red carpet, but let's not forget about the amazing ladies who hit the awards in major style. Chrissy Teigen and Jessica Alba basically killed it with their gorgeous makeup looks, and they definitely won our title of sexiest beauty looks of the night.
Have you ever stopped and really thought about why we shave our legs? Why do we all stand like flamingos in a slippery shower holding a blade between our teeth while slathering expensive cream on our legs — and we're not even training to be in the circus? Is there a health reason we mow off the hair or is it just aesthetics?
Think back to the last time you updated your home decor. If you painted your walls, you probably began the wall treatment with a coat of primer.
This month, a couple major retailers got caught up in cultural controversy.
SheKnows how to make a bow. We really do. Check out this video and you will know too!
Nina Dobrev and Jessica Szohr's beautiful celebrity styles made us do a double take this week. We're telling you why in this week's installment of Friday's Fashion Obsessions.
Motherhood definitely agrees with Kristin Cavallari. The mom of two and trendsetter seems to have really settled into her sense of style since giving birth to her prides and joy, and she's also stepped up her beauty game. Case in point? This ethereal 'do
Hang on to your blond ends, everyone, because there's a new hair color trend that just rolled in and the highlight town ain't big enough for the two of 'em.
What do Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and Marge Simpson have in common? A signature look. Now, thanks to MAC Cosmetics, Simpsons fans have a chance to cop the look. Sort of.
Your go-to work bag is probably a tote stuffed to the gills with stuff you don't need. Free yourself by ditching the extra weight and switching to a clutch.
A new period-proof underwear brand is setting out to change how we view our period panties — and they're helping women around the world at the same time. According to the makers of Thinx, 100 million girls in the developing world are dropping out of school because they don’t have the right resources for their periods. Instead, they are using things like leaves and plastic bags that send them into hiding for a week.
Everyone needs a morning routine. In fact, I've pretty much had the same one since I can remember.