- RSS Channel Showcase 7753352
- RSS Channel Showcase 4282871
- RSS Channel Showcase 3152251
- RSS Channel Showcase 4525453
Articles on this Page
- 04/02/14--05:30: _13 Lipstick shades ...
- 04/03/14--05:00: _Why you look so dan...
- 04/03/14--05:10: _3 Hairstyles that o...
- 04/03/14--10:00: _The moment you know...
- 04/03/14--14:00: _Why I decided to br...
- 04/03/14--14:00: _5 Spring outfits st...
- 04/03/14--14:10: _10 Different ways t...
- 04/04/14--05:00: _Celeb Hairstyle of ...
- 04/04/14--05:00: _Friday's Fashion Ob...
- 04/04/14--05:00: _Friday's Fashion Fa...
- 04/04/14--11:00: _10 Celeb-inspired C...
- 04/07/14--05:00: _Sacrificing our bod...
- 04/07/14--05:00: _The latest WTF beau...
- 04/07/14--06:00: _DIY lemon-mint body...
- 04/08/14--05:00: _Get the look: Emili...
- 04/08/14--06:00: _Vitamin Q: Why you ...
- 04/09/14--05:00: _Warning: This fashi...
- 04/09/14--14:00: _Can clothes really ...
- 04/09/14--14:00: _Your first look at ...
- 04/10/14--05:00: _DIY: Make your own ...
- 04/02/14--05:30: 13 Lipstick shades to know and love
- 04/03/14--05:00: Why you look so dang tired
- 04/03/14--05:10: 3 Hairstyles that only require three bobby pins each
- 04/03/14--10:00: The moment you know it's spring
- 04/03/14--14:00: Why I decided to break up with my long as heck hair
- 04/03/14--14:00: 5 Spring outfits styled by SheKnows experts
- 04/03/14--14:10: 10 Different ways to tie a scarf in your hair
- 04/04/14--05:00: Celeb Hairstyle of the Week: Cate Blanchett
- 04/04/14--05:00: Friday's Fashion Obsessions: Emma Watson and Cameron Diaz
- 04/04/14--05:00: Friday's Fashion Fails: Lady Gaga and Jennifer Connelly
- 04/04/14--11:00: 10 Celeb-inspired Coachella outfit ideas
- 04/07/14--05:00: Sacrificing our bodies to shapewear: Your insides are suffering
- 04/07/14--05:00: The latest WTF beauty treatment: DIY plastic surgery
- 04/07/14--06:00: DIY lemon-mint body butter
- 04/08/14--05:00: Get the look: Emilia Clarke's pretty work attire
- 04/08/14--06:00: Vitamin Q: Why you and your skin should care
- 04/09/14--05:00: Warning: This fashion contains graphic content
- 04/09/14--14:00: Can clothes really make you more confident?
- 04/09/14--14:00: Your first look at Kate Moss' Topshop collection
- 04/10/14--05:00: DIY: Make your own speckled egg-inspired nail polish shade
Trust me, at least one of these lipstick shades will look good on you if you know your skin tone and learn the right eyeshadow pairings.
One of the dead giveaways of a long week is the under-eye bag. But something else could also be making you look tired: festoons. If you’ve never heard of them, you’re not alone. Here's the scoop on what they are and how to tell whether you’re dealing with festoons or under-eye bags.
Updos don't have to be complicated or uber fancy. Try these tutorials that only require a few bobby pins each. I highly recommend that you use professional bobby pins from a beauty supply store like Sally's Beauty for these looks. Regular drugstore pins will let loose and fall immediately.
Spring is basically the culmination of your frustration with winter. You want to wear pretty floral dresses, even though it’s 40 degrees. You want to lighten up your diet, even though bikini season is three months away. You want a short, sassy haircut, even though you will probably cry as the stylist starts chopping. You want change! In the spirit of this desire to refresh and renew, we have compiled some great makeover-inspired pieces to hold you over. Enjoy.
As my long hair fell haphazardly to the floor, I felt a burst of excitement rush through me. I was reinventing myself. This was going to be the start of something great. I just knew it.
Mostly known for their shoes and handbags, JustFab also has some really affordable denim styles. We challenged our experts to style their latest spring collection. Get inspired by these five outfits and lucky you can get 50% off your first purchase. Plus, at the end of this article, you can enter for a chance to win $200 to use at JustFab to create your own look!
Yes, there are many ways to tie a scarf around your neck, but there are also a variety of ways you can rock one in your hair. Try these tutorials.
We have a total crush on Cate Blanchett's chic 'do. Find out why in this week's installment of Celeb Hairstyle of the Week!
Emma Watson and Cameron Diaz's beautiful celebrity styles made us do a double take this week. We're telling you why in this week's installment of Friday's Fashion Obsessions.
Oops... even celebrities get it wrong sometimes. We're telling you why Lady Gaga and Jennifer Connelly's fashions fell short in our weekly feature. Learn from the stars' sartorial slip ups.
Coachella is coming and it's time to rock out and relax a bit. Whether you're hitting the music festival or simply living vicariously through celebs or friends there, we've got some celeb-inspired outfits worthy of a trip to Coachella.
While shapewear is doing its doing its job making women look more svelte and boosting our self-esteem, it can also be doing some internal physical and mental damage if worn in excess.
Asia's known as the leading lady of innovative beauty trends, and no wonder — the average Asian woman uses 27 products daily. Not only did they invent our much-loved BB cream, they also have more skin care-related patents than any other country... and with oodles of success comes the inevitable blooper reel. Here's the 411 on some seriously wacky beauty devices currently trending in Asia.
Get a few ingredients together to make your own luxurious DIY lemon-mint body butter. This body butter recipe combines fresh scents from essential oils, and the moisturizing properties of coconut oil and shea butter to smooth your skin.
You might know Emilia Clarke from HBO's hit Game of Thrones, but we've been stalking her for another reason — her fab sense of style. Want to steal her look? You're in luck!
If you haven’t already, it’s time to introduce your skin to vitamin Q, or CoQ10, a powerful weapon in the fight against aging.
Forget what you once thought. T-shirts should no longer be reserved for lazy days and working out.
You know that saying, "The clothes make the man?" Well, the same concept goes for us gals. And while it's no secret that women love their clothes for their figure-enhancing properties, can they really make us more confident? Taking my lifelong fashion obsession and a little bit of help from Marshalls' industry experts, I set out to find an answer.
Get those credit cards ready, ladies, because Kate Moss' much anticipated spring/summer collection for Topshop is almost here. We've got your first look so you can start making your wish list now.
Inspired by spring’s speckled eggs, mix a custom color chock-full of glitter to get the effect.