Articles on this Page
- 03/24/14--06:00: _Shop the spring tre...
- 03/25/14--05:00: _Shop the spring tre...
- 03/25/14--05:00: _Nasty workout habit...
- 03/26/14--05:00: _Shop the spring tre...
- 03/26/14--05:00: _Unexpected ways to ...
- 03/27/14--05:00: _15 Cute sundresses ...
- 03/27/14--05:30: _'Booth Babes' prove...
- 03/27/14--12:00: _You have to see Emm...
- 03/27/14--13:10: _See the Peter Som f...
- 03/28/14--05:00: _Celeb Hairstyle of ...
- 03/28/14--05:00: _Friday's Fashion Ob...
- 03/28/14--05:00: _Friday's Fashion Fa...
- 03/28/14--13:10: _Jennifer Connelly's...
- 03/31/14--09:00: _Flowers to inspire ...
- 03/31/14--10:45: _A memo on pleather ...
- 03/31/14--12:00: _21 Spring shoes und...
- 04/01/14--05:00: _A trendy braided ha...
- 04/01/14--05:00: _The right pixie cut...
- 04/02/14--05:00: _Get the look: Hilar...
- 04/02/14--05:00: _Makeup tutorial: Te...
- 03/24/14--06:00: Shop the spring trend: Sheer
- 03/25/14--05:00: Shop the spring trend: All-white
- 03/25/14--05:00: Nasty workout habits that ruin your skin
- 03/26/14--05:00: Shop the spring trend: '90s sporty
- 03/26/14--05:00: Unexpected ways to wear dark colors in spring
- 03/27/14--05:00: 15 Cute sundresses under $30
- 03/27/14--05:30: 'Booth Babes' prove sexism is alive and well in big business
- 03/28/14--05:00: Celeb Hairstyle of the Week: Britney Spears
- 03/28/14--05:00: Friday's Fashion Obsessions: Danielle Campbell and Kiernan Shipka
- 03/28/14--05:00: Friday's Fashion Fails: Emma Stone and Rihanna
- 03/28/14--13:10: Jennifer Connelly's epic eyebrows steal the spotlight in Noah
- 03/31/14--09:00: Flowers to inspire your spring style
- 03/31/14--10:45: A memo on pleather pants and tutus
- 03/31/14--12:00: 21 Spring shoes under $100
- 04/01/14--05:00: A trendy braided hairstyle you really can do yourself
- 04/01/14--05:00: The right pixie cut for your face shape
- 04/02/14--05:00: Get the look: Hilary Duff's street style
- 04/02/14--05:00: Makeup tutorial: Teal cat-eye eyeliner
Let the world see right through you this season with fun and flirty sheer pieces! Here's how to incorporate this oh-so-chic transparent trend into your spring wardrobe.
Snowy white has never looked better — especially during springtime! Here's how to incorporate this color into your everyday wardrobe this season.
If there’s ever a time to be extra cautious about what you touch and cleaning up after yourself, it’s definitely at the gym. To avoid warts, bad breakouts and other unsightly skin infections , heed these beauty tips from the pros.
The '90s are hardly over just yet. Bring on the overalls, mesh tops and boxy jackets! Not sure how to incorporate this trend into your current wardrobe? No worries. Our foolproof tips have you covered.
Spring is generally reserved for pastels and bright colors, but you can still transition your dark fall and winter mainstays into spring with these fail-proof tips.
Dresses are the easiest way to keep cool once the temperatures start rising! From florals to stripes and solids, these dresses are the perfect and affordable addition to your spring and summer wardrobe.
Have you ever been to a professional trade show? While it’s certainly full of booths and businesses hawking their wares, there’s one angle people rarely think about: sexy, objectified women.
Emma Watson wore a blinged out ear cuff to the New York City premiere ofNoah, and it was pretty epic.
Set your calendars, ladies: Peter Som's much anticipated collection for Kohl’s DesigNation hits stores April 10. We've got your first look at all the amazing clothes.
We have a total crush on Britney Spears' chic 'do. Find out why in this week's installment of Celeb Hairstyle of the Week!
Danielle Campbell and Kiernan Shipka's beautiful celebrity styles made us do a double take this week. We're telling you why in this week's installment of Friday's Fashion Obsessions.
Oops... even celebrities get it wrong sometimes. We're telling you why Emma Stone and Rihanna's fashions fell short in our weekly feature. Learn from the stars' sartorial slip ups.
Wednesday was the New York City premiere of the new movie, Noah, starring Russell Crowe, Anthony Hopkins and Jennifer Connelly’s eyebrows.
Flirty florals are all the rage this season. But do you know which spring flower best represents your personal style? Find out — plus learn how you can start incorporating it into your wardrobe, stat.
I went to elementary school with a girl who was overly energetic and often wore bright pleather pants. She had a lot of friends and was by no means a loner but other kids made fun of her. Because she dared to be bold, she was a target to other kids in our class.
Spring has sprung and that gives us the perfect excuse to buy some new shoes. Before you hit the stores to find your perfect match, join us as we drool over these trendy picks, all under $100.
Braids continue to be a very popular trend and with good reason. They are chic and feminine and are a great complement to this year’s fashion trends including delicate florals and lace.
Pixie cuts are all the rage these days, but do you have the right look for the cut? We're talking to a hairstylist to find out what pixie will work for your face shape and how to style yours once you've made the cut.
We often spot Hilary Duff out and about with her adorable son. While he's obviously the perfect accessory, Hilary's outfits aren't too shabby themselves. Want to steal her look? You're in luck!
A lot of people love the look of cat eyes but find them too time consuming to apply cleanly and evenly. This technique creates a nice, crisp line and makes symmetry a snap. All you need is Scotch tape, a highly pigmented eyeliner pencil and a mirror. With a little practice, you should be able to achieve perfect bold liner in under five minutes. Best of all, because this look is dramatic, you need very little additional makeup.