Articles on this Page
- 03/08/16--04:00: _Ebony Magazine just...
- 03/08/16--08:30: _Two young women exp...
- 03/08/16--10:03: _Former self harmers...
- 03/08/16--10:30: _8 retro fashion fin...
- 03/08/16--21:06: _The genius way one ...
- 03/09/16--11:05: _Leonardo DiCaprio's...
- 03/09/16--13:31: _12 expert-approved ...
- 03/10/16--10:00: _How to revive old n...
- 03/10/16--13:00: _Why natural beauty ...
- 03/10/16--16:00: _Sophie Grégoire-Tru...
- 03/10/16--21:40: _Lane Bryant commerc...
- 03/11/16--08:30: _Why hyaluronic acid...
- 03/12/16--11:00: _The obession with s...
- 03/13/16--20:18: _Swedish company acc...
- 03/14/16--05:30: _Adele's iconic eye ...
- 03/14/16--15:29: _Forever 21 blasted ...
- 03/14/16--19:59: _Canadian woman sent...
- 03/15/16--04:30: _DIY sugar wax remov...
- 03/15/16--05:27: _Beauty bloggers are...
- 03/15/16--09:00: _4 reasons vintage s...
- 03/08/16--04:00: Ebony Magazine just topped Sports Illustrated's curvy cover
- 03/08/16--08:30: Two young women explain why they got plastic surgery in their 20s
- 03/08/16--10:03: Former self harmers get powerful tattoos to cover the scars
- 03/08/16--10:30: 8 retro fashion finds that don't require buying secondhand
- 03/08/16--21:06: The genius way one stylist uses the Beauty Blender to dye hair
- 03/09/16--11:05: Leonardo DiCaprio's mom's armpit hair is causing mayhem
- 03/09/16--13:31: 12 expert-approved steps to smoother skin
- 03/10/16--10:00: How to revive old nail polish that has thickened
- 03/10/16--13:00: Why natural beauty should be more appreciated
- 03/11/16--08:30: Why hyaluronic acid could be your ticket to better skin
- 03/12/16--11:00: The obession with selfies is focusing on the wrong things
- 03/14/16--05:30: Adele's iconic eye makeup look broken down step by step
- 03/14/16--15:29: Forever 21 blasted for selling 'anti-consent' T-shirt
- 03/14/16--19:59: Canadian woman sent home from work for not wearing her hair straight
- 03/15/16--04:30: DIY sugar wax removes hair without messy papers
- 03/15/16--05:27: Beauty bloggers are bringing the '80s back with neon makeup (PHOTOS)
- 03/15/16--09:00: 4 reasons vintage shopping is the best way to find clothes
More and more, curvy models are making their way to the front of fashion and lifestyle magazines. Last month, plus-size model and social media star Ashley Graham made it onto one of three coveted Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition covers. But thanks to the body positive movement that's seized our country, she's only the beginning.
It's no longer uncommon to hear about women in their twenties and early thirties visiting a plastic surgeon for Botox, fillers, and other procedures — two millennial women defend their choices.
Lately, tattoo artists around the world have been selflessly offering up their services for free to victims of varying abuse. The latest to do so is Whitney Develle from Brisbane, Australia.
The motto of fashion might as well be "save your old jeans." As trends come full circle, we all have to ask ourselves: Is this one worth visiting a vintage store, or should I just buy from H&M? To save you from digging through the bargain bins at your local secondhand spot, we've gathered up our favorite buys from online retailers that are revisiting retro.
Who knew a little $20 sponge could have so many uses?
An adorable photo of baby Leonardo DiCaprio circa 1976 was posted on the History in Pictures' Facebook page two days after he won an Oscar for Best Actor. However, rather than focusing on baby Leo's adorable towheadedness or how his and his father's stripes match, people are instead zeroing in on the one thing they could possibly critique — his mom's armpit hair.
Factor in monthly breakouts, sun damage and a few fine lines, and most of us feel like smooth skin is out of our reach. Fortunately, the skincare experts disagree. By making 12 simple changes to your beauty regimen, you could wake up looking like your best self.
We've all had this manicure fail.
As I write this, the big topic in my social media news feeds and among my peers is the casting of Zoe Saldana as Nina Simone. Aside from the underappreciation for darker skin in Hollywood, another topic springs up from time to time: the preference to create fake physical attributes instead of embracing those attributes when they occur naturally. In the case of Saldana and Simone, it was about darkening Saldana's skin and adding prosthetics to make her appear more like the legendary singer.
Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau put a few Canadian fashion designers in the international spotlight on her family's diplomatic trip to meet the Obamas in Washington this week.
Brands like Aerie and Sports Illustrated know that embracing women's bodies— and all the shapes and sizes they come in — is good for business.
Want to have younger-looking skin? Well then, have I got a farm animal for you! It turns out that roosters have anti-aging properties. And really, when was the last time you saw an old-looking rooster?
The conversation about women’s physical appearances and bodies never seems to go away, as social media and the advent of selfies bring it up time and time again. Posting selfies is a phenomenon not slowing down anytime soon.
It's almost spring, so soon we'll be trading our jeans and boots for flowy sundresses and shorts.
Not only are we completely floored by Adele’s other worldly vocal talents, but her makeup has us gushing just as much. Her makeup from her hit "Hello" has many of us saying hello to a thicker winged liner look, in hopes of replicating the look. We’ve recreated this timeless look for you, though we can’t promise you any of the singing chops come with it!
Quick question: Who at Forever 21 thought anything about this shirt was a good idea?
Did you know that hair comes in more textures than straight? Of course you're aware, but apparently the management at one Canadian restaurant isn't.
Say goodbye to painful waxing at a salon — now you'll be able to wax in the comfort of your own home. I saw this awesome video and top knot and immediately needed to put it to the test. It turns out, sugar wax is a cheap and effective way to remove hair without messy papers and all of the ingredients for a DIY version are found in your kitchen. Once you find all of these ingredients, the possibilities are endless. Sugar wax can work on any part of your body. Here's how I did it:
In the wake of hyperrealistic, neutral contour palettes, a new trend is emerging among beauty bloggers: neon.
I’ve been shopping vintage since college, when every Saturday I would visit Shareen Vintage in downtown Los Angeles and pore over mod dresses, leather jackets and anything Courrèges. I couldn’t wait to see what Shareen discovered every week. At the time, I was sharing an apartment with two roommates, and I volunteered to take the smallest bedroom so I could also have the dining room in exchange. I spent weeks transforming that dining room into a full-fledged walk-in closet to house my expanding collection of fashion, accessories and other vintage finds.