Articles on this Page
- 02/29/16--21:00: _5 Styles of shoes y...
- 03/01/16--04:00: _5 beauty products y...
- 03/01/16--08:00: _My blood was inject...
- 03/01/16--08:53: _Makeup artist cover...
- 03/01/16--11:00: _7 struggles that al...
- 03/02/16--09:30: _The basic foolproof...
- 03/02/16--20:50: _Model makes history...
- 03/02/16--14:00: _5 Ways to care for ...
- 03/02/16--18:00: _4 Ways to repair wi...
- 03/02/16--21:00: _5 Winter skin care ...
- 03/03/16--04:30: _My thick brows taug...
- 03/03/16--20:52: _How sitting in a sa...
- 03/04/16--04:00: _4 top stylists weig...
- 03/04/16--05:30: _Now we know what ca...
- 03/05/16--12:00: _The latest lip plum...
- 03/06/16--21:00: _Behold, the ultimat...
- 03/07/16--07:36: _'Trumping' is the n...
- 03/07/16--08:00: _Dry brushing may be...
- 03/07/16--13:00: _9 Sephora Collectio...
- 03/07/16--20:46: _How to cut your own...
- 03/01/16--04:00: 5 beauty products you may not know about but should be using
- 03/01/16--08:53: Makeup artist covers her burns to absolute perfection (VIDEO)
- 03/01/16--11:00: 7 struggles that all women who wear tight pants know
- 03/02/16--09:30: The basic foolproof method to full, natural-looking eyebrows (VIDEO)
- 03/02/16--20:50: Model makes history by being the first 'bearded woman' on the runway
- 03/02/16--14:00: 5 Ways to care for dry skin year-round, according to skin care pros
- 03/02/16--18:00: 4 Ways to repair winter skin
- 03/02/16--21:00: 5 Winter skin care tips for the whole family
- 03/03/16--20:52: How sitting in a salon chair almost cost a woman her life
- 03/04/16--05:30: Now we know what causes some to go gray earlier than others
- 03/05/16--12:00: The latest lip plumping trend requires surgery
- 03/06/16--21:00: Behold, the ultimate beauty packing list
- 03/07/16--07:36: 'Trumping' is the new, totally hilarious way to do your face (VIDEO)
- 03/07/16--08:00: Dry brushing may be the answer to your dry skin woes
- 03/07/16--20:46: How to cut your own bangs in seconds with zero regret (VIDEO)
Every respectable woman knows that no wardrobe is complete without the perfect shoes.
With the multitude of beauty products out there, it’s hard to find game-changing beauty products that deliver, are safe to use and aren’t over the top expensive. I’ve personally tested these five products and can testify to their holy grail status. If you’re looking to restore or regrow your hair, transform fine lines or brighten your face, or redefine the way you do your nails at home, then read on and give these miracle workers a try.
Anti-aging treatments are becoming more bizarre by the minute. Fifteen years ago, microdermabrasion was deemed cutting edge and had to be supervised by a physician in most states. Now, you can purchase microderm machines, laser hair removal devices and professional strength chemical peels to treat yourself in your own home!
Sometimes horrible accidents happen when you're a kid that impact your life when you grow up. And sometimes you find brilliant ways around those impacts.
Tight pants are having a moment. Unfortunately they often take more than a moment to get them on!
Full eyebrows are one of the hottest trends in beauty right now, but not everyone was born with bushy brows.
Ashley Graham made history in February by becoming the first plus-size model to make it on the cover of Sports Illustrated. That is absolutely amazing, but she's not the only "non-traditional" model making history.
If you have dry skin, you know what an absolute pain it is to live with. Sure, it's made worse by winter's harsh weather, but the unfortunate reality of the matter is that it is an uncomfortable condition to deal with every season.
While winter weather can be beautiful to behold, it can also be a disaster for your skin. Whether yours is parched, peeling or otherwise suffering from the harsh elements, it undoubtedly needs some major TLC.
Between the brisk outdoor weather and the indoor heating, winter can make a royal mess out of just about anyone's skin — dryness seemingly spares no one. But how do you come up with a skin care plan that suits all of the different skin types in your family?
When it comes to eyebrows, bigger is better, but it wasn’t always this way.
Few things feel better than a wash and head massage at a salon, but one California woman said that the relaxing treatment almost ended her life.
Maybe it's a cliché, but something about the change in seasons means it's time for a styling change. Whether it's a new bedspread or a new dye job, the "refreshing" vibe of spring means there's no better excuse to drop some bills on a makeover.
Ever find yourself scanning your head furiously for those errant gray hairs so you can banish them from your scalp? You're not alone. According to a worldwide survey, up to 23 percent of the population can expect to have about half their hair turn gray by the time they're 50.
Could it be that a simple syringe of hyaluronic acid isn't the only cosmetic intervention to which social-media celebrities posing with plumped pouts have been resorting? Turns out a lip lift is the latest surgical procedure to hit the mass market, and it can increase lip poutiness for good.
If you're gearing up for your next big trip — and you're anything like me — you've probably put roughly the same amount of time into packing that you'll spend on your actual getaway. Yet somehow, you inexplicably still manage to forget that one beauty item you can't live without.
Donald Trump has been called many things. A businessman. A tycoon. A billionaire. Now that he wants to be president of the United States, he has also been called something else: an oompa loompa. Because he's orange. And to get that orange look we all want in our leader, a brave actress named Tess Paras has given us all a gift. It's the "Trumping" makeup tutorial we never knew we wanted.
You wouldn’t expect a bristled paddle brush to reduce cellulite and eliminate toxins from the body, but some beauty and wellness enthusiasts are swearing by the newest dry brushing craze, claiming that regular brushing of the skin helps enhance energy levels and keeps dryness at bay.
Sephora considers its house line, Sephora Collection, the intro brand to all of the others they carry. Due to its modest price point, it is often the gateway drug that leads shoppers to the Dior and the NARS. If you’re looking for quality cosmetics, the Sephora Collection will be your most affordable bet in the aisles there. Don’t be mistaken though; these budget-friendly picks are just as great of quality, if not better than some of their pricier counterparts.
For many of us, the thought of cutting our own hair is pretty terrifying.