- RSS Channel Showcase 1064004
- RSS Channel Showcase 3972212
- RSS Channel Showcase 4973784
- RSS Channel Showcase 2816291
Articles on this Page
- 01/12/16--12:36: _Katie Eary gave fan...
- 01/13/16--06:30: _I woke up like this...
- 01/13/16--11:40: _10 Bold and funky m...
- 01/13/16--16:40: _The secret behind w...
- 01/14/16--07:20: _6 Handbags you can ...
- 01/14/16--10:40: _5 Fashion tips to r...
- 01/14/16--10:51: _Makeup artist's gli...
- 01/14/16--21:29: _Birkin bags are act...
- 01/15/16--05:00: _6 Creative ways to ...
- 01/15/16--09:30: _15 Nighttime beauty...
- 01/16/16--06:00: _How I finally learn...
- 01/17/16--05:00: _7 Beauty resolution...
- 01/18/16--05:30: _6 Bloggers who use ...
- 01/18/16--11:30: _How to tell if your...
- 01/18/16--20:22: _Now you can get a M...
- 01/19/16--10:00: _I have struggled al...
- 01/19/16--11:25: _Makeup artist creat...
- 01/19/16--12:30: _6 Foods that are ca...
- 01/19/16--20:55: _'100 Years of Worko...
- 01/20/16--06:30: _12 Winter coat sale...
- 01/13/16--11:40: 10 Bold and funky makeup looks to try out in 2016
- 01/13/16--16:40: The secret behind why lip balm makes your dry lips worse
- 01/14/16--07:20: 6 Handbags you can carry in the rain or snow
- 01/14/16--10:40: 5 Fashion tips to refresh your style all year
- 01/14/16--10:51: Makeup artist's glitter skull look is out of this world (PHOTOS)
- 01/14/16--21:29: Birkin bags are actually a wise investment, says study
- 01/15/16--05:00: 6 Creative ways to wear gloves this season
- 01/16/16--06:00: How I finally learned to embrace my dark under-eye circles
- 01/18/16--05:30: 6 Bloggers who use fashion to fight ageism
- 01/18/16--20:22: Now you can get a Marchesa wedding gown for less than $1,800
- 01/19/16--10:00: I have struggled all my life to find my natural hair beautiful
- 01/19/16--11:25: Makeup artist creates looks inspired by junk food (PHOTOS)
- 01/19/16--12:30: 6 Foods that are causing your wrinkles
- 01/20/16--06:30: 12 Winter coat sales to shop before it's too late
Fashion Weeks are stressful times, so a few wardrobe malfunctions are to be expected when model after model is being sent down the catwalk — not to mention the constant outfit changes.
Sometimes the most stunning statement look is one that gives the impression that you barely put in any effort at all, but just happen to look that amazing. The trouble is, it can be just as tough — if not more work — to pull off. So we went straight to the expert — Sonia Kashuk, famed makeup artist and founder of Sonia Kashuk Beauty — to coax her into revealing her secrets for a “naturally” flawless look. Turns out, it depends on a trifecta of tricks. “The key to a no-makeup look is natural shades, translucent textures, and a seamless application of color,” Kashuk agrees. Read on for a step-by-step.
Turn your face into a disco ball with the hot new glitter trend, or go bold with a funky eyeshadow. One thing is for sure — in 2016, there is no shortage of ways to make a statement with your makeup.
Cracked skin, bleeding sores, dry lips — these are the types of things we use lip balm to prevent, especially in the winter. But some people are saying that not only did their EOS lip balm not prevent these problems, it actually caused them. And they're suing.
Don't let bad weather destroy your favorite handbag — these water-repellent bags are fashionable, functional and able to withstand the worst storm.
It’s January once again, and you might be feeling that winter wardrobe slump — but, fear not. We’ve come up with five easy ways to jump-start the new year by giving your clothing just the refresh it needs.
Instagram is awash with fabulous makeup transformations, but now and again, an artist makes us stop and stare, and this week it's Ireland's Jade Deacon.
What do a car, a home and a Birkin bag have in common?
It's only a matter of time before gloves gain in popularity and become the next scarf — an accessory you can actually wear with everything from jeans to a dress.
When we hear the term “beauty sleep,” it’s hard not to conjure up quaint images of impossibly glamorous Hollywood sirens in silk dressing gowns. But, as anyone who regularly skimps on shut-eye can tell you, this age-old beauty adage is an actual thing. During sleep, cells replenish themselves so you wake up not only feeling — but looking — refreshed. Here, we’ve rounded up a host of products to make the most of this natural renewal time, so you’ll look even more gorgeous when the alarm goes off.
Watching Moulin Rouge! while the actors belt out a Hindi song and realizing there is not one brown face in sight was more than slightly disheartening growing up. Aziz Ansari captured this feeling so well in Master of None with his "Indians on TV" episode. Ashton Kutcher in brown face? It is hard not to feel like I am living in a world that is not meant for me.
Some of the most enjoyable resolutions don't have a thing to do with eating less or exercising. Beauty resolutions will dramatically change the way feel about your looks but are a lot less sweaty and time consuming. As a makeup artist, this is what I would love to see every woman embrace in 2016. They provide big impact with minimal effort, and I promise you'll thank me later.
The desire to look beautiful and follow trends doesn't end when you turn 40 — and these amazing fashion bloggers are sending a positive message to society about how age doesn't have to define your sense of style.
Here’s yet another not-so-fun fact about getting older — although you’re not a teenager anymore, acne doesn’t always go away. Sometimes, it can even get worse.
Dream of wearing a Marchesa wedding dress on your big day, but the multi-thousand-dollar price tag got you down?
Hair is just hair, right? Not if you are talking to a woman of color. Your — mostly tense — relationship with hair starts from the minute you are born. Aunties and friends will rejoice: "Oh, she's got good hair!" Mom will be proud and beam with joy. There will be barrettes, bows and bubble ties.
Makeup artists can find inspiration in the most unusual places, and these junk food-inspired creations are proof.
If you don't know that the sun's UV rays contribute to wrinkles, then you must be living under a rock . But everywhere we turn, it seems someone is advising us to slather up with SPF. However... did you know that some of the foods you eat may be causing those crow's feet as well?
Raise your hands if you remember wearing thong leotards with biker shorts underneath while working out in the '90s.
I have one winter coat. This is partly because I live in Florida — and partly because they always seem so darn expensive!