Articles on this Page
- 12/24/15--05:00: _4 Yoga poses better...
- 12/24/15--16:09: _Beauty vlogger: My ...
- 12/24/15--16:54: _Depressing study pr...
- 12/25/15--16:21: _Would you buy fashi...
- 12/25/15--16:51: _Woman's wedding dre...
- 12/27/15--13:00: _Funky undercut hair...
- 12/28/15--05:00: _We all have more th...
- 12/28/15--12:00: _7 Ways to prevent w...
- 12/29/15--05:00: _DIY lip color made ...
- 12/29/15--12:00: _15 Nasty chemicals ...
- 12/29/15--13:30: _10 Drugstore beauty...
- 12/30/15--05:00: _How to fake thick e...
- 12/30/15--01:50: _How to tuck non-ski...
- 12/30/15--12:00: _7 Brands you didn't...
- 12/30/15--15:08: _Self-cleaning jeans...
- 12/30/15--20:30: _Everlane sale lets ...
- 12/31/15--05:00: _Why I spend $220 a ...
- 01/01/16--05:00: _10 Thoughts you hav...
- 01/01/16--10:00: _7 Long johns that w...
- 01/01/16--15:30: _How to get silky so...
- 12/24/15--05:00: 4 Yoga poses better for your skin than 'miracle' face creams
- 12/24/15--16:09: Beauty vlogger: My IUD gave me cystic acne
- 12/24/15--16:54: Depressing study proves that the 'pink tax' is a real thing
- 12/25/15--16:21: Would you buy fashion out of a truck?
- 12/25/15--16:51: Woman's wedding dress is found intact after tornado swept it away
- 12/28/15--05:00: We all have more than one bra size — here are yours
- 12/28/15--12:00: 7 Ways to prevent wrinkles starting in your 20s
- 12/29/15--05:00: DIY lip color made from eyeshadow you already own
- 12/29/15--12:00: 15 Nasty chemicals beauty brands are still using
- 12/29/15--13:30: 10 Drugstore beauty products to amplify your New Year's Eve look
- 12/30/15--05:00: How to fake thick eyebrows when yours are wispy
- 12/30/15--01:50: How to tuck non-skinny jeans into boots
- 12/30/15--12:00: 7 Brands you didn't know made wedding dresses
- 12/30/15--15:08: Self-cleaning jeans are an actual thing — how to get them
- 12/30/15--20:30: Everlane sale lets you pick your own price for clothes
- 12/31/15--05:00: Why I spend $220 a month for someone else to wash my hair
- 01/01/16--05:00: 10 Thoughts you have shopping at Forever 21 when you're not 21
- 01/01/16--10:00: 7 Long johns that will make you love this trend again
- 01/01/16--15:30: How to get silky soft skin despite the dry winter air
Yoga is often praised for its amazing health and mental well-being benefits — but did you know certain poses can make your skin glow?
Beauty vlogger Carly Humbert said the 2014 insertion of her IUD was the "worst pain [she] had ever experienced," but that the pain she endured paled in comparison to what happened next.
New York City Department of Consumer Affairs recently conducted a first-ever study on the gender pricing discrepancies for a variety of goods across a bunch of different industries.
When you want to visit Missie Yachimski's clothing boutique, you need to check her social media pages first.
Kelly Newman figured she'd never see her wedding dress again after it — along with her home and other possessions — was taken when a tornado hit her Illinois town in April 2015.
Your hair is ultimately an extension of your personality, and the more daring among us are going to love the funky undercut hairstyles woman everywhere are rocking.
You find the most gorgeous bra you've ever seen. It's a black lace balconette with gold trim weaving throughout. It sparkles with the tiniest of black rhinestones. The inner shell is as soft as silk and the price is exactly what you can afford.
The roaring 20s is a time most women get to experience the best skin of their lives. Fresh out of their hormonal teens, it's a decade when acne tends to disappear, skin is mostly hydrated and dewy, and fine lines and hyperpigmentation caused by too much sun have yet to show up to the party.
The holidays are the perfect time to rock a bold lip in hues of candy red, cranberry and wine. However, the holidays are also a time when you're forking over that credit card left and right and the last thing you need to do is buy yet another lipstick. Why not take an eyeshadow or blush you adore and transform it into a hydrating, DIY holiday lip color? Here's exactly how to do it.
What we don't know can't hurt us, right? Not so fast. Don't you dare turn a blind eye to that ingredient label. Beauty products in America can contain several kinds of harmful chemicals that can hurt us.
Don't spend that hard-earned Chrismukkah money on a look you'll never recreate again. Unless you know that you're going to use that luxe eyeshadow palette all through 2016, head to your nearest drugstore. The ever-growing beauty aisle means you can save your cash and still treat yourself to statement makeup.
Gone are the days of wispy brows. This season, bigger and bolder are simply better.
Don’t own any skinny jeans or just not a straight leg kind of girl? No worries! If you have the know-how, it’s fairly simple to tuck those bulky, wide leg pants into a pair of cute boots. Here's how to rock the look.
Shopping for a wedding gown? Congratulations! Now get creative by checking out these brands, which you probably never expected would make such gorgeous bridal dresses .
Not sure how often you should clean your denim? A new brand has come out with a pair of jeans that clean themselves.
Still in the midst of post-Christmas shopping bliss? Me, too. That's why Everlane's "Choose Your Price" promotion piqued my interest.
I have long, thick hair that takes 90 minutes to blow dry completely. No joke. Ninety minutes. For years, this has meant that I either leave the house on freezing mornings with wet hair that freezes or end up with half done blowouts that frizz and look terrible, being simultaneously both greasy and dry. No longer.
Time and time again, I tell myself that I've officially outgrown Forever 21. That it served me well in my actual 20s but that I'm a grown lady now and it's "for the kids." But somehow, Forever reels me back in every time, with their insanely good prices and ability to convince me that yes, I can rock that trend. Here is what runs through my 31-year-old brain on most Forever 21 shopping trips.
These warm and trendy long johns will take you through the long, hard winter in style and comfort.
During the winter months, the air becomes incredibly dry, leaving our skin feeling itchy and rough. Having dry skin is hard enough and the weather this time of year doesn’t do us any favors. Over the years, I have developed my own remedies for dry skin and hope that you will find them useful and relieving!