Articles on this Page
- 11/11/15--13:30: _Glitter roots is th...
- 11/12/15--11:00: _Makeup essentials t...
- 11/13/15--08:18: _9 Fall outfit ideas...
- 11/13/15--12:25: _7 Facials guarantee...
- 11/15/15--09:20: _People who make fun...
- 11/16/15--06:00: _7 Creative French m...
- 11/16/15--11:20: _Amazon ad shows siz...
- 11/16/15--21:40: _Awesome new device ...
- 11/17/15--03:44: _It's winter sweater...
- 11/17/15--06:00: _Can a showerhead re...
- 11/17/15--10:12: _3 Types of bras eve...
- 11/17/15--20:55: _It's super easy to ...
- 11/18/15--08:00: _10 Ways to dress up...
- 11/18/15--12:08: _How to make an outf...
- 11/19/15--05:00: _Starbucks holiday c...
- 11/19/15--08:27: _Gucci made me go fr...
- 11/19/15--08:30: _Beauty blogger nail...
- 11/19/15--08:58: _Sunset hair trend i...
- 11/19/15--12:00: _Hair contouring is ...
- 11/19/15--21:40: _Model's 'real selfi...
- 11/12/15--11:00: Makeup essentials that will have you looking your best
- 11/13/15--08:18: 9 Fall outfit ideas to copy from fashion bloggers
- 11/13/15--12:25: 7 Facials guaranteed to freak you out
- 11/15/15--09:20: People who make fun of Uggs don't know what they are missing
- 11/16/15--06:00: 7 Creative French manicure ideas you have to try
- 11/16/15--21:40: Awesome new device will print images onto your nails in seconds
- 11/17/15--03:44: It's winter sweater time and that goes for your nails too
- 11/17/15--06:00: Can a showerhead really impact your hair health?
- 11/17/15--10:12: 3 Types of bras every woman should have
- 11/17/15--20:55: It's super easy to ruin your lashes with an eyelash curler
- 11/18/15--08:00: 10 Ways to dress up leggings so everyone thinks they're 'real pants'
- 11/18/15--12:08: How to make an outfit pop with gold and glitter
- 11/19/15--05:00: Starbucks holiday cup nail art is the latte lover's new obsession
- 11/19/15--08:27: Gucci made me go from loathing to loving pleated skirts
- 11/19/15--08:30: Beauty blogger nails Adele's 'Hello' makeup (WATCH)
- 11/19/15--21:40: Model's 'real selfies' show the behind-the-scenes of being beautiful
There's a new beauty trend that's taking over the Internet, and it's pretty awesome.
Makeup selections have come a long way over the decades. Now we have hundreds of choices just in the cosmetics aisle in our local drugstores. However, so many choices can be overwhelming. As a result, some women feel as though they cannot wear makeup because they do not know enough about every product on the market. The reality is, you only need five makeup essentials to look beautiful every day.
One of the best things about fall fashion is layering. In summer, you throw on a tank and you're out the door. But, fall is one of those seasons where you just don't know what you'll be wearing tomorrow. It may be 70 degrees one day, and 50 the next.
How far would you go to get the smooth, glowing skin of your dreams? The answer for some people is VERY far. From semen to animal placentas to fire, the things some women put on their face will astound — and possibly inspire — you.
Ugg boots seem to be one of those things that divide people into two camps. There are those who love them. Those who couldn't imagine living a single winter without their fluffy goodness and warmth. Then, of course, on the other side, we have the haters. The people who think Ugg boots are a trend made in hell and the ugliest pair of footwear this side of Crocs.
Beauty mavens are inventing clever and bold takes on the French manicure that you have to see to believe — and then immediately copy.
Any woman who has ever thought, "I wish I could wear that but I can't" will relate to the new ad campaign from Amazon Fashion. So basically that's, um, every woman?
The nail art game is changing forever.
It's definitely time to hunt out our chunky knits and get down to some serious winter wrapping-up. But this year cable knit isn't just for jumpers, dresses, hats, gloves and scarves.
How much money do we spend on making our hair better? Those deep treatments at the salon, the miracle hair oils that Kim Kardashian uses, tourmaline brushes, ionic hair dryers, grocery shopping for DIY hair masks — we've all splurged on something. But, we may have been missing something all along: filtered showerheads.
Whenever someone asks me to describe my style, my response is “partially falling off.” And they laugh, and I say, “Well, but kind of… seriously.” Because there is nothing I like less than feeling constrained by clothing, and so what I gravitate towards are comfortable, lightweight pieces that move when I do.
Miley Cyrus reveals a lot on her Instagram account, but one of her recent posts had us wincing in pain.
Leggings are pretty awesome. You really can wear them just about anywhere by choosing pieces to dress them up or dress them down .
This season, it’s all about black and gold — glitter and glam! Whether you are looking to combine the colors for a girls' night out ensemble or if you’d just like to try out the hottest manicure instead, this is the color combo to focus on.
The controversy over the designless red Starbucks cups is in full swing. People say Christians hate it; some Christians say they don't give two hoots. Yet, the debates carry on about the war on Christmas.
I’ve never ever been a fan of pleated skirts. They’ve always looked so much like upside-down cupcake casings to me. Am I right?
We've seen makeup artists transform themselves into celebrities using elaborate contouring but one beauty blogger has recreated Adele's impeccable "Hello" look using everyday products and simple techniques.
You might think you’ve seen all the variations of the rainbow colour hair dye trend, but there’s a new one doing the rounds on Instagram.
You’re likely familiar with the concept of contouring — sculpting something to look aesthetically pleasing. We’ve watch Kim Kardashian do this with makeup to make her nose, cheeks and neck slimmer and trimmer. We’ve even seen the trend pop up with self-tanner, a trend known as tantouring, where self-tanner is used to sculpt perfect facial contours.
Instagram is going through a bit of a revolution.