- RSS Channel Showcase 7754229
- RSS Channel Showcase 8280896
- RSS Channel Showcase 7705099
- RSS Channel Showcase 9511808
Articles on this Page
- 10/26/15--05:00: _A $10 versus a $100...
- 10/26/15--07:00: _Why this woman won'...
- 10/26/15--09:00: _'Leggins ain't pant...
- 10/27/15--06:00: _I rocked neon eyebr...
- 10/27/15--10:19: _Ghostly nail art tu...
- 10/27/15--10:40: _Black cat nails tha...
- 10/27/15--15:00: _Designer is transfo...
- 10/27/15--23:00: _Adult acne doesn't ...
- 10/28/15--05:00: _The lowdown on mine...
- 10/28/15--12:34: _All-male panel give...
- 10/29/15--05:00: _7 Ways to style sum...
- 10/29/15--08:06: _Dress resembles you...
- 10/29/15--10:00: _Tips for makeup con...
- 10/29/15--12:45: _10 Last-minute Hall...
- 10/29/15--13:00: _How to make a simpl...
- 10/29/15--15:15: _Women are getting s...
- 10/29/15--20:10: _Everything you want...
- 10/30/15--05:00: _The fashionista's g...
- 11/02/15--12:00: _Brave women are pos...
- 11/02/15--16:00: _9 Statement earring...
- 10/26/15--05:00: A $10 versus a $100 brow job: Which is actually better?
- 10/26/15--07:00: Why this woman won't give up on her stilettos
- 10/26/15--09:00: 'Leggins ain't pants' rant has people up in arms (VIDEO)
- 10/27/15--06:00: I rocked neon eyebrows and they looked pretty great
- 10/27/15--10:40: Black cat nails that give the french mani a cute twist
- 10/28/15--05:00: The lowdown on mineral makeup and why it's so special
- 10/29/15--05:00: 7 Ways to style summery clothes for cold weather
- 10/29/15--08:06: Dress resembles your lady bits and it's both strange and brilliant
- 10/29/15--10:00: Tips for makeup contouring without confusion — or expensive tools
- 10/29/15--12:45: 10 Last-minute Halloween costumes you already have in your closet
- 10/29/15--13:00: How to make a simple skin cleanser to calm sensitive skin
- 10/29/15--15:15: Women are getting surgery to hide their camel toes for good
- 10/30/15--05:00: The fashionista's guide to washing fabrics that shrink
- 11/02/15--12:00: Brave women are posting photos of themselves dancing on social media
- 11/02/15--16:00: 9 Statement earrings that make any simple outfit look more fancy
Eyebrows can make or break your appearance — so doesn't it make sense to spend more money and have them nurtured by an expert?
"You can't wear those comfortable shoes of yours to Michael's wedding," instructed my mother when we discussed my attire as mother of the groom. I had seen a doctor last year when an old spinal cord injury was acting up, and the first thing he did was point out that my shoes had pushed my toes into a triangular wedge. I threw out a bunch of my shoes and started wearing ones with rounded toes that didn’t force my feet into unnatural shapes.
Leggings aren't pants. We know, we know. We hear this every day. The latest to tout this rule is a woman from Tennessee whose hilarious anti-leggings rant is going viral.
I'm not what you would call a bold makeup wearer. I tend to stick to my three staple eyeshadow colors — black, gray and white — and rarely wear blush or lipstick. However, I love the act of putting on makeup and thus always hope for the excuse to try something really daring.
These marbled nails bring to mind spooky spirits while giving a subtle nod to Halloween.
Inspired by Charlotte Olympia's wildly popular feline flats, these black cat halloween-appropriate nails appeal to fashion as well as cat-lovers.
Before you throw away your wedding ring, and other sentimental trinkets that were given to you by your ex, we have some good news; there are jewellery designers who are transforming these old pieces into something beautiful and empowering.
Acne is far from a teenage problem. Millions of Brits suffer from this distressing skin condition in their thirties, forties and beyond. In some cases, someone who had clear skin throughout adolescence may develop adult acne much later in life.
In the past, the words "mineral makeup," to me, called to mind makeup that contains natural ingredients that can be found on your typical trek through the woods. I also recall being underwhelmed, in my early days of makeup exploration, by what seemed to be a continuous mineral makeup palette of browns, nudes and bronzes.
Walking down the hall while being judged by a panel of guys for your clothing choices is the stuff of middle school nightmares. But a recent Fox News segment reminded women everywhere that this nightmare is reality — and not just for teens.
You already know that the number one way to prolong your summer T-shirts, skirts and dresses is by layering them with heavier pieces, which is perfect for those fickle September and October days that start off warm and end up giving you goosebumps.
An Aussie woman has been making headlines for her sense of style, after she uploaded a selfie to Facebook which shows her wearing a dress that shares a striking resemblance with, um, a vagina.
Have you ever seen photos of makeup contour on Instagram and Pinterest and thought to yourself, "What in the world is this?"
Halloween is absolutely one of my favorite holidays. I mean, wouldn't it be great to be able to dress up like princesses and mermaids every day? Before I get too excited about that thought... if I get one day a year to dress up as whatever I want, then I'm gonna go all out!
I have had some serious skin issues during my lifetime and especially during the cold months. From severe breakouts due to product irritation, to wind burn , my skin has suffered.
Camel toe is the worst. I think we can all agree on that. But when it comes to preventing it, can we also agree that chopping off the offending labia maybe isn't the best solution?
"I'm going to make it completely normal to talk about pubes. It is feminine to have body hair."
Marilyn Monroe said: "Your clothes should be tight enough to show you're a woman, but loose enough to show you're a lady." So we buy the most perfect-fitting sweater, but then shrinking fabrics go and mess everything up.
How many times do you just dance around your room with complete abandon? Most of us do it and we jiggle and shake happily with no reservations. The problem, of course, comes when other people are watching.
For several seasons, women have favored the statement necklace over all other accessories — but that's about to change, thanks to a crop of innovative earrings that are popping up everywhere.