- RSS Channel Showcase 3720960
- RSS Channel Showcase 2178505
- RSS Channel Showcase 1916922
- RSS Channel Showcase 5729725
Articles on this Page
- 08/18/15--01:00: _7 Beach hair looks ...
- 08/19/15--00:00: _The pros and cons o...
- 08/20/15--04:00: _New book teaches wo...
- 08/20/15--08:00: _Smeared lipstick is...
- 08/21/15--04:00: _6 Decades making a ...
- 08/20/15--09:48: _Offensive corset co...
- 08/20/15--13:28: _Even models have in...
- 08/20/15--14:00: _Why we're disappoin...
- 08/20/15--15:30: _Discovering what 'p...
- 08/21/15--00:00: _10 Things you shoul...
- 08/21/15--00:00: _How to chalk your hair
- 08/24/15--00:00: _5 Different ways to...
- 08/24/15--00:00: _Best styles for you...
- 08/24/15--00:00: _The best makeup for...
- 08/24/15--00:00: _How to look less ti...
- 08/24/15--04:00: _Ingestible beauty p...
- 08/25/15--04:00: _9 Self-tanner appli...
- 08/26/15--03:53: _It's time to clear ...
- 08/26/15--04:00: _9 Moisturizing face...
- 08/26/15--14:00: _Hair stylist create...
- 08/18/15--01:00: 7 Beach hair looks that never fail
- 08/19/15--00:00: The pros and cons of hair extensions
- 08/20/15--04:00: New book teaches women to love our hair despite all beauty standards
- 08/20/15--08:00: Smeared lipstick isn't cute — here's how to fix it fast (VIDEO)
- 08/21/15--04:00: 6 Decades making a retro beauty comeback
- 08/20/15--09:48: Offensive corset commercial has many women furious (VIDEO)
- 08/20/15--13:28: Even models have insecurities and body image issues
- 08/20/15--14:00: Why we're disappointed with the Empire Saks collection (so far)
- 08/20/15--15:30: Discovering what 'pretty' really means changed my life
- 08/21/15--00:00: 10 Things you should know before going blonde
- 08/21/15--00:00: How to chalk your hair
- 08/24/15--00:00: 5 Different ways to wear eyeliner for different occasions
- 08/24/15--00:00: Best styles for your face shape
- 08/24/15--00:00: How to look less tired when you're super short on sleep
- 08/25/15--04:00: 9 Self-tanner application tricks for a foolproof faux glow
- 08/26/15--03:53: It's time to clear out your makeup up bag — before it makes you ill
- 08/26/15--04:00: 9 Moisturizing face and body mists for softer skin
Sun, sea and chlorine — they all can wreak havoc on your hair. Before you kick beauty to the curb for a day of fun in the sun, we consulted renowned NYC hairstylist Mark Garrison to show how you can recreate eight hot celebrity looks at home — perfect for the beach or pool.
Celebrities like Lauren Conrad, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Beckinsale, Miley Cyrus, and every Kardashian regularly surprise the world with new and different hairstyles -- changing color, style and even the length of their hair -- over the course of just a couple days.
For most of us, where hair is concerned, the grass is always greener. Women with straight hair get perms; women with curly hair buy straighteners. Truly, hair has become The Enemy.
Nothing's worse than having your makeup betray you. Even if you are only guilty of some messy eating, smeared lipstick can make it seem like you were doing much worse. Not to mention, you might scare some people, too.
The cool thing about beauty and fashion — and basically any other trending area — is that what was once old will become new again, if you just give it a little time. This is great news for someone like me who has been holding onto my pair of super-cool alligator skin Doc Martens since the eighth grade.
A commercial for the Miss Belt — a modern corset that shapes and slims — has much of Twitter seeing red.
If you saw Ashley Hart walking down the streets of Melbourne, you would probably stop and stare: she's breathtakingly beautiful and she's been swiftly making a name for herself in the modelling industry. But what you probably didn't know is that she's struggled with body image issues.
Cookie Lyon is the fiercest and most fashionable character on television right now, but you'd never know it judging from the teasers for the upcoming Empire fashion collaboration with Saks Fifth Avenue.
You're walking through Saks. OK, not Saks. Macy's. And you know you're getting close to the makeup floor because of the musty rose scent wafting in your direction. So, you begin to put your guard up as you pass. But you can't avoid it; the makeup girls who take one look at you and tell you how to fix yourself. The "Trust me, you'll love this" kind of girl; the "sit in my chair for a smudge of gloss" girl, the "just give me a quick second to sell you products you didn't know you needed" girl.
Getting the perfect blonde hue can be a bit of a struggle. No matter how many photos of Carrie Underwood you flash before your stylist, there's always a 50/50 chance your hair will come out looking brassy, bleached, bright yellow, or just plain fake.
Hair chalking is an easy, quick and inexpensive way to add temporary color to your hair. You can do it yourself without making a big commitment.
Talk about a multitasking makeup item — one eyeliner can provide five very different looks for your peepers. Lining your eyes places emphasis on one of your most lively features and can provide a touch of needed polish on a day when you are truly short on time. Eyeliner is no doubt a must-have that you can do so much with.
When shopping for sunglasses or trying a new hairstyle, you need to consider your face shape to look your best. The SheKnows Beauty & Style Divas have put together an assortment of sensational tips and tricks for determining your face shape and finding the best styles for you.
There are so many makeup tips floating around in the beauty blogosphere that it can be difficult to decipher which tips are best for you. We've spoken with some of the best beauty experts in the industry to come up with makeup advice specific to face shape, eye color and hair color. These tips are meant to make the most of your natural features so that you look your best with the least amount of time, energy and products.
I'm one of those people who like to sleep. I need a solid eight hours a night to be my best, and unfortunately as a full-time physician and mom of two, including a 4-month-old, that's hard to come by!
It sounds great, right? Pop a supplement every morning and voilà! Younger-looking skin and shinier hair, just for starters! Well, you know what they say about things that sound too good to be true...
To get that lovely summer glow even after summer ends all you need is a great self-tanner… and a little know-how. Avoid looking like a streaky escapee from Jersey Shore with these pointers from a dermatologist and a beauty expert. Ready to glow?
If there’s a chance you have things lurking at the bottom of your makeup bag that haven’t seen daylight for several months it could be time to say goodbye.
For hot and sticky summer days, a hydrating body or facial mist can feel so good. These summery-scented picks will leave your skin moisturized and refreshed.
Recently a friend took one look at my half-hearted attempt at a fishtail braid and just shook her head.