- RSS Channel Showcase 2939573
- RSS Channel Showcase 8730191
- RSS Channel Showcase 8812761
- RSS Channel Showcase 9265642
Articles on this Page
- 04/27/15--09:19: _How to wear a weddi...
- 04/27/15--14:22: _5 Budget looks insp...
- 04/28/15--06:00: _5 Professional but ...
- 04/29/15--04:30: _8 Ways to groom you...
- 04/29/15--10:00: _How to get boho wav...
- 04/30/15--04:30: _6 Looks that make b...
- 04/30/15--10:59: _Woman transforms in...
- 05/01/15--09:38: _New age app will te...
- 05/01/15--13:30: _Amy Schumer asks ch...
- 05/04/15--05:00: _10 Beauty tips to r...
- 05/04/15--05:00: _How to grow out 5 v...
- 05/04/15--09:08: _Two men steal $8,00...
- 05/05/15--06:29: _Cara Delevingne wea...
- 05/06/15--05:30: _12 Things all women...
- 05/07/15--04:30: _7 Steps to cover yo...
- 05/07/15--05:12: _Who will be lightin...
- 05/07/15--05:47: _10 Yellow dresses t...
- 05/07/15--09:06: _Kylie Jenner admits...
- 05/07/15--17:00: _Woman's botched boo...
- 05/08/15--04:30: _6 DIY cuticle cream...
- 04/27/15--09:19: How to wear a wedding dress on a night out like Daisy Lowe
- 04/27/15--14:22: 5 Budget looks inspired by spring runway trends we love
- 04/28/15--06:00: 5 Professional but stylish dresses to help land you the job
- 04/29/15--04:30: 8 Ways to groom your bikini area without hot, painful wax
- 04/29/15--10:00: How to get boho waves in under 2 minutes (PHOTOS)
- 04/30/15--04:30: 6 Looks that make boots in spring totally acceptable
- 04/30/15--10:59: Woman transforms into 7 Disney princesses with just makeup (VIDEO)
- 05/01/15--09:38: New age app will tell you how old you are (and make you cry)
- 05/01/15--13:30: Amy Schumer asks chicks to ditch makeup and share selfies (PHOTOS)
- 05/04/15--05:00: 10 Beauty tips to revive your skin after one too many nights out
- 05/04/15--05:00: How to grow out 5 very unique, specific haircuts
- 05/04/15--09:08: Two men steal $8,000 in bras from Victoria's Secret
- 05/05/15--06:29: Cara Delevingne wears intricate body art to the Met Gala
- 05/06/15--05:30: 12 Things all women with small boobs understand
- 05/07/15--04:30: 7 Steps to cover your tattoo with makeup
- 05/07/15--05:12: Who will be lighting up the TV BAFTA red carpet in an LED dress?
- 05/07/15--05:47: 10 Yellow dresses that don't cost as much as Kate Middleton's
- 05/07/15--09:06: Kylie Jenner admits to having lip fillers
- 05/08/15--04:30: 6 DIY cuticle creams you can make in under a minute
Daisy Lowe didn't get married last week but that didn't stop her wearing a very bridal style silk gown to the Jo Malone Blossom Ball. It was long, it was sleek, it was white. It wasn't what most women would choose to wear on a night out — but she looked incredible.
Spring is finally here, and to celebrate we thought we would help you recreate the trends that strutted down the runway during World MasterCard Fashion Week. We promise that these trends are worth a try.
You've got an interview for your dream job and you want to look the part and make the killer first impression you need to land it.
Waxing isn't for the faint of heart. Perhaps you've already "saddled up" and spread your legs on the esthetician's table, only to be met with searing pain and bad results. Or, maybe you fall into another large category of women who just don't want to put boiling wax anywhere near that region.
Bohemian waves are all the buzz this spring! They're soft, natural and even a little messy. A good boho wave is never too curly, smooth or consistent; in fact, it's the imperfections of the wave that make it appealing.
Spring and summer are a bittersweet time for many fashionistas. While we celebrate the return of flirty little dresses, rompers and all things white, wonderful white, we also know all of those strappy sandals and heels are going to leave our poor feet blistered and bruised. Great news: You can dust off the snow from your trusty boots and carry them over into spring, as long as you keep a few tips in mind.
An amazing new video shows a woman transforming into seven Disney princesses with only a bit of hair and makeup artistry. It is a true testament to what these simple tricks can really do for women.
If you ever want to feel really bad about yourself, there is a new app that can make you feel both. Within minutes. How-Old.Net allows users to upload their selfies. It will then guess their age. Warning: Use at your own risk.
It's hard to be funny. It's even harder to inspire people. But Amy Schumer makes both look easy.
Too much partying can leave your complexion looking grey, lacklustre and blotchy. Say sorry to your skin with some tried-and-tested beauty hacks.
Without fail, every single client eventually wants her haircut to be changed into something different and unique. Every single time this happens, their fascination quickly becomes defeated by fear. The client worries that they will be stuck with their new haircut forever.
$8,000 in Victoria's Secret bras were stolen by two men in Pennsylvania. And the whole world is laughing at the audacity of it all.
We're so used to seeing exposed skin on the red carpet that a revealing dress hardly piques our interest any more. Predictably there were numerous near-naked appearances at New York's annual Met Gala last night.
If you are past puberty and you aren't considering plastic surgery, it may be time to realize that having itty-bitty titties is actually kind of awesome.
Whether it's a spring break mistake of years past, it clashes with your wedding dress, or you need it gone for a job interview, a tattoo is forever, but no one has to know. With a few products, you can be a makeup magician and say, "Now you see it? Now you don't!" Here's how!
We'll be looking out for a high-tech LED dress on the red carpet at the TV BAFTA awards on Sunday night. The question is, who will be wearing it?
All eyes were on the beautiful new princess when she left St. Mary's Hospital on Saturday but, of course, her mum got plenty of attention too. The world marvelled at how amazing Kate Middleton looked despite having given birth only a few hours earlier.
The lips that launched a dangerous trend have just turned out to be fake. Kylie Jenner has finally admitted that, at just 17, she has lip fillers. The full look so many kids covet to the point of hurting themselves actually comes for a small price and a needle. Yikes.
If you're unhappy with a part of your body and have extra money to fix it, by all means go for it if it will make you happy. But one woman's botched breast surgery serves as an unfortunate warning to do your homework before going under the knife.
A great-looking manicure isn't just about finding the perfect polish. Whether you're going for a sexy color or a chic bare nail, having healthy, moisturized cuticles really makes a difference. And, looks aside: Dry or cracked cuticles can really hurt! There are zillions of oils, butters and other potions you can buy to treat your cuticles right — or, you can whip one up yourself in no time flat.