- RSS Channel Showcase 5221592
- RSS Channel Showcase 1036362
- RSS Channel Showcase 4767565
- RSS Channel Showcase 9196895
Articles on this Page
- 02/24/15--11:22: _Beautiful burlesque...
- 02/24/15--08:47: _10 Standout looks f...
- 02/25/15--03:54: _16 Unforgettable Br...
- 02/25/15--04:00: _Easy homemade deodo...
- 02/25/15--14:10: _Leave princess-insp...
- 02/26/15--08:15: _Transgender model A...
- 02/26/15--11:00: _9 Tips to fake a su...
- 02/27/15--04:31: _The Color Changing ...
- 03/02/15--05:00: _6 Ways to wear turq...
- 03/02/15--12:30: _18 Cute winter hats...
- 03/02/15--13:38: _Pregnant women on t...
- 03/03/15--05:49: _Will Cheryl's new c...
- 03/03/15--07:00: _Got a big date? Job...
- 03/03/15--11:30: _Your style guide fo...
- 03/03/15--12:30: _QUIZ: Is gold or si...
- 03/04/15--12:20: _12 reasons you’re l...
- 03/05/15--03:36: _Want to get your ha...
- 03/05/15--09:33: _Kim Kardashian's ne...
- 03/05/15--13:32: _Leonard Nimoy's oth...
- 03/06/15--04:00: _You can wear this o...
- 02/24/15--08:47: 10 Standout looks from LFW that weren't on the catwalk
- 02/25/15--03:54: 16 Unforgettable Brits red carpet looks
- 02/25/15--04:00: Easy homemade deodorant recipe that really works
- 02/26/15--08:15: Transgender model Andreja Pejic makes history at London Fashion Week
- 02/26/15--11:00: 9 Tips to fake a summer glow in the dead of winter
- 02/27/15--04:31: The Color Changing Dress: Here’s why no one can agree
- 03/02/15--05:00: 6 Ways to wear turquoise jewelry without looking dated
- 03/02/15--12:30: 18 Cute winter hats under $15 because winter refuses to end
- 03/02/15--13:38: Pregnant women on the catwalk: Progress or problematic?
- 03/03/15--05:49: Will Cheryl's new crop be the haircut of the season?
- 03/03/15--11:30: Your style guide for the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras 2015
- 03/03/15--12:30: QUIZ: Is gold or silver jewelry the best metal for you?
- 03/04/15--12:20: 12 reasons you’re losing hair faster than ever
- 03/05/15--03:36: Want to get your hands on a one-off version of #TheDress?
- 03/05/15--13:32: Leonard Nimoy's other career empowered women to love their bodies
- 03/06/15--04:00: You can wear this one shirt 24 ways — no joke, folks
Burlesque is about self-love and confidence, but one New Orleans club failed to get the message when it reportedly fired a popular dancer because she was overweight.
The front row at LFW attracts almost as much attention as what's on the catwalk. Here are 10 of our top looks from the AW15 crowd.
In a few hours time the Brit Awards 2015 will kick off at the O2 Arena in London. It's all about the music, of course, but before the show begins we'll be checking out who's wearing what on the red carpet. Remember these standout styles from Brits gone by?
In today's busy world, every minute is valuable. So naturally, busy ladies need to have reliable underarm protection and most will assume that homemade deodorant won't ward off odor. But if smelling fabulous isn't already enough of a worry, many of the convenient roll-on stick options available at your local pharmacy are filled with questionable chemicals.
Lauren Conrad is the latest to create Disney princess-inspired fashions for grown women.
Serbian model Andreja Pejic has modeled for designers like Jean Paul Gaultier, but London Fashion Week is the first time she's walked the runway as a woman.
Ah, winter. Unless you're lucky enough to live somewhere with gorgeous weather year-round , you know what we're talking about when we talk about pale, dry, pasty winter skin. No bueno. If you're longing for the days of your supple, sunkissed "just got back from the beach" summer night skin, we hear you. Until the warm months roll around again, here's how to fake that summer glow, right now. Take that, winter!
A crazy dress is making the rounds on social media right now and the reason is shocking: No one can agree on what color it is! Say what?!
The thought of turquoise jewelry immediately evokes images of a bygone era: Woodstock, Cher at the peak her career and even Jimi Hendrix, who never left home without a turquoise statement ring or a bazillion turquoise beads worn with an open shirt. All inspirational in their own ways, but not indicative of the true versatility of this tranquil, yet strong and always stunning stone.
Few things pack as much of a style punch for so little as a cute winter hat. Not to mention the whole "avoiding hypothermia" thing — you lose most of your body heat through your head so adding a hat to your outfit can keep you warmer than adding extra layers.
Lots of stores have all their winter accessories on serious clearance right now, so you can score some good deals on cute hats to wear for months to come. Check out this stylish headwear ...and let us know your favorite!
Mother's Day came early thanks to Dolce and Gabbana's runway show that featured new and expectant moms alongside the regular models. But is this a great example of diversity or just another way to idolize skinny white women as the beauty ideal?
We knew something was going on when Cheryl posted a picture of hairdressing scissors on Instagram with the caption "long overdue".
As a personal stylist, I am in the business of being personable. I love meeting my clients face to face and working inside their closets, helping them understand how to get dressed and feel great in their clothing.
One of the most memorable things about the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras is the outrageous fashion. The countdown to parade night on March 7 is underway. Of course, if you are planning to attend, you have to be suitably dressed for the occasion. So we've dug out some of the fashion highlights from previous parades to give you inspiration to get into the festive spirit.
These days, mixing metals, textures and stones isn't something to be afraid of when you're picking out jewelry, but most of us have one metal that suits our skin tone better than the other. So which metal suits you best? Take our quiz to find out!
Some of us were born with gorgeous, thick hair, and some of us have fine or thin hair, but one thing's true for us all: Every one of us loses hair, every single day.
There's only one dress we've been talking about over the last week or so. Not since Kate Middleton got married has there been so much fuss over a frock.
Leave it to Kim Kardashian to get the internet all hot and bothered over a dye job. The reality-star-turned-genius-businesswoman debuted platinum blond hair today in Paris.
Aside from his well-known career on Star Trek, Leonard Nimoy — who sadly passed away last week at age 83 — was also a gifted photographer. His partner in photography for the last 12 years of his life was Richard Michelson, who regarded Nimoy as more of a father than a friend. After many years of photographing what Nimoy classified as "classic" models, he decided to do a series in a decisively different direction. This series was published in 2007, and titled "The Full Body Project."
Remember when that black and blue and gold and white dress played Jedi mind tricks on you? That's so last week compared to this, and if you like watching magic then you're really going to love this trendy shirt created by independent fashion designer Tamara Salem.