- RSS Channel Showcase 8995341
- RSS Channel Showcase 1520106
- RSS Channel Showcase 7885923
- RSS Channel Showcase 8257588
Articles on this Page
- 01/28/15--04:29: _9 Affordable and ad...
- 01/28/15--09:00: _Woman covers her fa...
- 01/28/15--14:27: _Clitoris ring is th...
- 01/30/15--06:19: _Rock this sporty-ch...
- 01/30/15--08:52: _Watch amazing glimp...
- 01/30/15--11:04: _7 Ways you should b...
- 01/30/15--03:50: _You can buy Katy Pe...
- 01/30/15--10:58: _New England Patriot...
- 01/30/15--15:27: _Show-stopping eye m...
- 02/02/15--10:28: _Katy Perry's outfit...
- 02/02/15--10:40: _6 Easy steps to mak...
- 02/04/15--06:47: _How to make golf we...
- 02/04/15--12:42: _Plus-size women to ...
- 02/04/15--16:18: _Now you can tattoo ...
- 02/04/15--18:00: _Artist photographs ...
- 02/05/15--05:04: _Fun and flirty hair...
- 02/05/15--14:05: _Joey's man bag on F...
- 02/05/15--15:18: _A trendy tote takes...
- 02/05/15--15:21: _MAC's new collectio...
- 02/06/15--09:20: _New nail tool gives...
- 01/28/15--04:29: 9 Affordable and adorable rings that only look expensive
- 01/28/15--09:00: Woman covers her facial scars with tattoos with amazing results
- 01/28/15--14:27: Clitoris ring is the latest 'feminist' style statement
- 01/30/15--06:19: Rock this sporty-chic look for Sunday’s big game
- 01/30/15--08:52: Watch amazing glimpse of every look considered hot ever (VIDEO)
- 01/30/15--11:04: 7 Ways you should be using cotton balls but aren't
- 01/30/15--03:50: You can buy Katy Perry's halftime show outfits in real time
- 01/30/15--10:58: New England Patriots eye makeup tutorial for a gorgeous game face
- 01/30/15--15:27: Show-stopping eye makeup for Super Bowl XLIX: Seahawks vs. Patriots
- 02/02/15--10:28: Katy Perry's outfits dominated the Super Bowl, like it or not
- 02/02/15--10:40: 6 Easy steps to make DIY bath bombs
- 02/04/15--06:47: How to make golf wear look totally chic
- 02/04/15--12:42: Plus-size women to Victoria's Secret: We're here too!
- 02/04/15--16:18: Now you can tattoo your Instagram snaps on your body
- 02/04/15--18:00: Artist photographs 100 naked women to rep the female form (NSFW)
- 02/05/15--05:04: Fun and flirty hairstyles to try this Valentine's Day
- 02/05/15--14:05: Joey's man bag on Friends is a legit fashion trend now
- 02/05/15--15:18: A trendy tote takes a decisive stance on the vaccine issue
- 02/05/15--15:21: MAC's new collection might turn you into a real Disney princess
- 02/06/15--09:20: New nail tool gives a 5-minute gel manicure that looks amazing
Oftentimes jewelry equals expensive, and if you are anything like me pieces get old pretty quickly. While I love having an abundance of jewelry at my disposal, specifically rings, I do not like the high price tags that drain my bank account.
Basma Hameed was severely burned by hot oil when she was 2 years old. Her face was permanently scarred. Over the next decades, she had more than 100 procedures on her face to hide the third-degree burns she suffered, but nothing worked. Parts of her face were still scarred. But then she had an epiphany.
What you think of as your clitoris is really just the "tip" of the iceberg. This thought-provoking new ring is here to remind you of that.
It's time for the big day! No, not that big day, the other one. It's time for the Super Bowl! Now just because you're dressing down for your Super Bowl party doesn't mean you can't also glam it up!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Or so they say. A new video from BuzzFeed asks us to believe something else: Beauty is in the eye of the era. It takes a pretty compelling look at what was considered "hot" or "ideal" from the ancient Egyptian times until now. And let me be the first to say: Times have changed.
I bet you have a plentiful, affordable, basic item just chilling in your bathroom cabinet getting overlooked that could be utilized in a myriad of ways in your beauty routine. That item, ladies and gentlemen, is the cotton ball.
When it was announced that Katy Perry would be the Super Bowl XLIX halftime act, we knew we were in for something awesome. Then she upped the game even more by announcing that Jeremy Scott, the creative director of Moschino , would be designing her outfits for it.
It’s that time of year again and football fans everywhere are gearing up to root on their favorite team in Super Bowl XLIX. With the Seahawks having won last year, I know a lot of us hope to see the New England Patriots take hold of this year’s ring.
If the NFL is learning one thing about women, it's that we love football as much as our male counterparts.
While both halftime and the game ended up being amazing, I think Katy's outfits stole the Super Bowl. This seems to be the notion of fans across social media platforms, because comments on her performance and style pretty much broke the internet last night.
I am a total LUSH bath bomb lover but the price makes me wince every time I go to stock up. Being that LUSH uses simple, natural ingredients, you can create DIY bath bombs at home for a fraction of the price! This is a fun activity to do with kids too as it's basically playing in the sandbox, but fancier! Little hands will love squishing the bath bomb "sand" in their fingers!
These also make heartfelt gifts, perhaps for a Valentine's or Galentine's Day gift!
Nowadays, active wear is a healthy combination of functional, athletic and chic. For us ladies, this is our season for variety and choice. There have never been more of both.
For as long as we can remember, Victoria's Secret has been a brand synonymous with barely-there lingerie and crazy-thin models who infuriate 99 percent of the female population because they get called "curvy." At least one of those trademarks may be about to change because plus-size women are demanding the label start offering larger sizes and larger models.
Forget filters: The newest way to display your plethora of Instagram photos isn't on the app at all. Instead, show off your snaps of beach vacations, outfits and #foodporn with a tattoo... not the kind with needles and ink, the temporary kind.
The title of London-based artist Nadia Lee Cohen's photography project will certainly stop you in your tracks. However it's the content within "100 Naked Women" that will pull you in for a good, long while. These images are not meant to be salacious, but rather accentuate the beauty in every female form, regardless of the shape or size. That's not to say they aren't sexy — many definitely warrant that descriptor — but they're also weird, funny, dramatic and real, which puts them in another category far outside pornography.
Whether you’re single, in a new relationship or even celebrating your 30th year of love together, it's always important to look and feel extra romantic on Valentine's Day. I'm going to show you how to create three flirtatious hairstyles that are guaranteed to bring out the inner Valentine's Day vixen in you.
Remember when Rachel gave Joey a man purse for his audition, and everybody made fun of him for being girly? Well, don't worry, Joey, because the joke's on them. The man bag is now not only a totally acceptable male accessory, its sale rate is rivaling that of women's bags. Women's bags! The single most necessary female accessory there is! All I can say is, times have definitely changed since that fateful Friends episode premiered 16 years ago.
The recent measles outbreak that began in Disneyland has created a tidal wave of backlash against parents who refuse to get their children vaccinated. The issue has extended so far as to become a talking point for Republican candidate hopefuls for the 2016 election. While it is still unclear whether such vaccinations should be mandatory or optional, the fashion world has put out a tote bag that succinctly states a definitive opinion on the matter with a logo that reads "Vaccinate Your F***ing Kids."
Forget relying on your fairy godmother to wave her magic wand over your head to turn you into a princess. MAC Cosmetics has come to the rescue.
As any busy mom knows, the secret to nails that actually look good all week long is a little thing we like to call the gel manicure. Beautiful, long-lasting and quick-drying, the gel manicure is the only way to fly when you work with your hands and can't afford to wait for hours. Sadly, it also requires both an hour in the salon every two weeks and about $50 a pop. Now, thanks to Le Mini Macaron, that's not true.