- RSS Channel Showcase 2422112
- RSS Channel Showcase 3290742
- RSS Channel Showcase 7362486
- RSS Channel Showcase 7668678
Articles on this Page
- 12/17/14--05:00: _10 So-called winter...
- 12/17/14--07:34: _7 Plus-size dresses...
- 12/17/14--08:00: _16 Coolest Christma...
- 12/18/14--04:00: _DIY ultra-chic neck...
- 12/18/14--08:30: _You can’t put black...
- 12/18/14--11:00: _28 Graphic tees tha...
- 12/19/14--05:30: _A classy holiday lo...
- 12/22/14--05:00: _Adorable no-sew fas...
- 12/22/14--12:30: _Makeup artist's wil...
- 12/22/14--14:30: _11 Hilarious footed...
- 12/23/14--05:30: _9 Cute outfits that...
- 12/23/14--06:05: _Camila Alves shares...
- 12/23/14--07:57: _The best way to rem...
- 12/23/14--08:15: _Post-party make-up ...
- 12/23/14--09:23: _Get this beauty Exp...
- 12/23/14--09:30: _How to make lipstic...
- 12/24/14--04:00: _8 Hairstyle hacks f...
- 12/24/14--04:30: _10 Things only Lati...
- 12/24/14--07:00: _A glitter eye makeu...
- 12/24/14--12:30: _Black-tie makeup in...
- 12/17/14--05:00: 10 So-called winter beauty rules you don't have to follow
- 12/17/14--07:34: 7 Plus-size dresses that will wow at your holiday parties
- 12/17/14--08:00: 16 Coolest Christmas nail art designs on Instagram
- 12/18/14--04:00: DIY ultra-chic necklace made from common holiday decor
- 12/18/14--08:30: You can’t put black beauty in a box (PHOTOS)
- 12/18/14--11:00: 28 Graphic tees that say what women are really thinking
- 12/19/14--05:30: A classy holiday look for the lady who loves old Hollywood glamour
- 12/22/14--05:00: Adorable no-sew fashion DIY to make a cool poncho blouse
- 12/22/14--12:30: Makeup artist's wild looks are one-of-a-kind (PHOTOS)
- 12/22/14--14:30: 11 Hilarious footed jammies adults can and should wear
- 12/23/14--05:30: 9 Cute outfits that actually have us excited for winter
- 12/23/14--06:05: Camila Alves shares top fashion picks for the holidays
- 12/23/14--07:57: The best way to remove glitter nail polish
- 12/23/14--08:15: Post-party make-up removal (VIDEO)
- 12/23/14--09:23: Get this beauty Expert's holiday party look in minutes
- 12/23/14--09:30: How to make lipstick out of crayons (PHOTOS)
- 12/24/14--04:00: 8 Hairstyle hacks for a gorgeous New Year's Eve look
- 12/24/14--04:30: 10 Things only Latina girls understand about beauty
- 12/24/14--07:00: A glitter eye makeup tutorial for grown-ups (PHOTOS)
- 12/24/14--12:30: Black-tie makeup in 10 min or less (PHOTOS)
Winter is harsh — and so are the beauty rules that go with it. While it's good to amp up your routine to protect your skin from icky weather, some of the wisdom that's been passed down throughout the years might not be so wise after all. In fact, there are plenty of winter beauty rules you can say sayonara to sans guilt:
Holiday parties are in full swing but if you're still looking for a dress, there is still time!
There are so many things to love about Christmas: Presents, twinkle lights, holiday-inspired desserts, candy canes... oh yeah, and family. There's also few better times to get creative in the nail art department. Here, we've rounded up 16 of the best Christmas nail art designs just for you.
We spend so much of the holidays decorating our homes and perfecting the art of gift wrapping that it can be easy to forget to adorn ourselves. This year, add a festive sparkle to your holiday party outfit with a simple, inexpensive necklace made of a mini ornament and a piece of tinsel!
When I first read the New York Times article about Viola Davis where the writer called her "less classically beautiful" in comparison to Kerry Washington, who has lighter skin and straight hair, I was pissed and offended. I have dark skin and natural hair like Viola Davis, so what does that make me?
We're women, which means feeling every emotion at the same time. Sure, it'd be nice to be all male and just let out a grunt that fully expresses how we feel, but it's not our thang. We'd rather make bold, stylish statements, like wearing a graphic tee that knows exactly what to say:
Elegant holiday soirees call for an equally glam outfit and it looks like Holland Roden has this dressy look down pat.
By the time January rolls around, we're deep into the heart of winter, and often find ourselves in a bit of a fashion rut. Stay ahead of the game and beat the winter blues this year by introducing a new go-to piece into your winter wardrobe. This no-sew style hack transforms a yard of non-fraying fabric into a draped tie top that layers easily over a tank top and leggings for a comfortable, yet pulled together look. The perfect top to help you sail right on through into spring, and the absolute best part? No sewing needed!
For those among us who are good with a makeup brush, there is nothing more fun than creating new looks and designs on our faces and bodies. For the rest of us , makeup has always been a confounding thing created mostly to shock and confuse. I mean, seriously, smoky eyes? Who can do that? Now, after seeing the Candy Makeup artist Joyce Spakman's creations, I feel even more inferior.
Unless you're one of those unicorns who actually enjoys winter , you have to equip yourself with as many hibernation tools as possible — one of the most crucial being the footie pajama. Not only will they keep you toasty from H2T, but you won't have to deal with the whole "Where the eff are my slippers?" fiasco anymore. Cha. Ching.
Winter weather can be brutal, but on the other hand it is a little thrilling to break out the winter boots and coats you've had stored away. Here are nine outfits that will make you excited to shop for the season ahead and temporarily take your mind off the weather report.
Struggling with last-minute looks for the holidays? Here are some suggestions for looks that with a small tweak can be worn from day to evening.
'Tis the season to sparkle, right? You might not have the confidence to wear a sequined dress, but we can all pull off glitter nail polish.
Jeannine Morris, SheKnows Beauty Expert and the blogger behind Beauty Sweet Spot shares her secrets for easy ways to take off your holiday party look in no time.
SheKnows Beauty Expert dishes on how to get her signature holiday party look.
Crayons are made from paraffin wax and color pigment. Does that sound similar to something else you know and love? ….lipstick! Don't waste any time. Here's how to make your own lipstick from crayons.
No matter what your holiday and New Year's Eve plans are, you want your hair to look great, are we right?
It's no secret that we Latina girls are pretty obsessed with our beauty. Catch me at the gym without a full face of makeup? I don't think so! In fact, a study found that we are "significantly more likely" to use many beauty products. Trust me, you don't even want to see the inside of my four drawers of makeup, nail polishes and more.
But I'm not greedy. In fact, I might even have some tips to share. Here are 10 things that only Latina girls know about beauty .
New Year's Eve and glitter go together like peanut butter and jelly. If there's one time of year where it's not only appropriate, but expected that you sport some fairy dust, it's New Year's Eve. Here's a subtle, grown-up way to incorporate some of the sparkly stuff into your eye makeup look!
Whether it’s a last-minute party invite at 4:30 or the get-together you totally spaced on, this tutorial will get you out the door looking perfectly-planned and no one has to know you scrambled. This look says “I tried” without much trying at all. You can apply it over your workday makeup without washing your face. The best part? You don’t need brushes.