Articles on this Page
- 09/29/14--09:20: _15 beauty looks you...
- 09/29/14--11:30: _Jessica Alba proves...
- 09/30/14--05:00: _Fall makeup launche...
- 09/28/14--14:00: _Turn a school T-shi...
- 09/30/14--09:00: _7 Cozy warm sweater...
- 09/30/14--10:30: _Save major dough wi...
- 10/01/14--06:00: _I spent $97 on prod...
- 10/01/14--11:00: _Get ready to wear a...
- 10/01/14--12:20: _7 Fabulous ways to ...
- 10/02/14--04:30: _How to make a clear...
- 10/02/14--10:00: _Simple beauty hack ...
- 10/03/14--04:30: _Look closely — this...
- 10/03/14--13:01: _Yes, you can be plu...
- 10/06/14--09:00: _Leave it to Kelly R...
- 10/06/14--11:00: _7 Days of wearing m...
- 10/06/14--15:30: _Pop art costume mak...
- 10/07/14--04:30: _11 Women turn their...
- 10/07/14--08:30: _DIY nail sticker tu...
- 10/08/14--09:15: _DIY Katy Perry's ma...
- 10/08/14--10:00: _Pink camo nail desi...
- 09/29/14--09:20: 15 beauty looks you just have to see
- 09/29/14--11:30: Jessica Alba proves she's the queen of street style
- 09/30/14--05:00: Fall makeup launches that will shake up your beauty routine
- 09/28/14--14:00: Turn a school T-shirt into a tote with spirit with this DIY
- 09/30/14--09:00: 7 Cozy warm sweaters to get you excited for fall
- 09/30/14--10:30: Save major dough with this all-natural DIY liquid foundation
- 10/01/14--06:00: I spent $97 on products that support breast cancer, did it count?
- 10/01/14--11:00: Get ready to wear animals on your clothes this season
- 10/01/14--12:20: 7 Fabulous ways to mix prints into your wardrobe this fall
- 10/02/14--04:30: How to make a clear clutch (VIDEO)
- 10/02/14--10:00: Simple beauty hack turns pencil eyeliner into gel eyeliner
- 10/03/14--04:30: Look closely — this nail design has a sexy undercarriage
- 10/03/14--13:01: Yes, you can be plus size and wear a sexy Halloween costume
- 10/06/14--09:00: Leave it to Kelly Rowland to make a suit sexy
- 10/06/14--11:00: 7 Days of wearing makeup brought me back to life
- 10/06/14--15:30: Pop art costume makeup is easier than it looks (VIDEO)
- 10/07/14--04:30: 11 Women turn their mastectomy scars into beautiful tattoos
- 10/07/14--08:30: DIY nail sticker tutorial is like adorable nail art for dummies
- 10/08/14--09:15: DIY Katy Perry's makeup from 'Dark Horse' for Halloween
- 10/08/14--10:00: Pink camo nail design tutorial for Breast Cancer Awareness
So many beauty looks, so little time. We spend most of our days gushing over the latest hairstyles and makeup we spot on our favorite stars, so we rounded up the top 15 looks this month.
Jessica Alba has a special place in our heart of style idols. You can always count on her for outfit inspiration and it's easy to copy her hottest looks on any budget.
Get your wallets ready and clear out some space in your makeup bag, ladies, because you're about to get some serious product-lust when you check out these 10 fall makeup launches.
Take your school T-shirt from last year and turn it into a cool sports tote for this year. Perfect for toting around your gym gear, this easy DIY tote bag tutorial shows you how to upcycle your school T-shirt from last year into a versatile and useful bag. With some fast cutting and a few quick seams, you are finished. These T-shirt sport totes are strong and washable. Follow the steps to make one for yourself.
It's that time of year again: sweater season. And if you haven't refreshed your fall wardrobe already, well, you've come to the right place. Whether you're going pumpkin picking, road tripping or planning on meeting up with the apple of your eye, these adorably warm sweaters are sure to impress for autumn.
Making your own liquid foundation is easy and only requires two simple ingredients. Unlike conventional liquid foundations, it contains no toxic preservatives which is great for sensitive skin types. It also allows you to customize your coverage from light to full by just changing the ratio of your two ingredients. All you need is some pure mineral powder foundation and your favorite moisturizer to create a flawless and natural-looking foundation.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, as if you hadn't already noticed the pink ribbons and merchandise adorning the shelves of your local stores.
Trends come and go and some are definitely for the birds, but this fall, fashion is literally going animalistic. With animal patterns and bird prints showing up all over sweatshirts, coats, accessories and more this season, it's time to find a wild yet totally chic and adult way to wear this tricky trend. These 10 animal pattern styles definitely make the cut.
Black is a basic, but printed patterns are a fun foil that electrify a look. Wearing prints is very much about finding the patterns that reflect who you are.
Sick of the typical accessory options available at the mall? We are too, so we decided to go DIY and create our own clear clutch.
This is one of Hollywood's favorite tricks. Makeup artists use it to make ultra-intense gel liners from their regular pencil liners. It creates a beautiful, intense smudge line for a more defined, noticeable result. Try it for yourself!
The latest nail trend? Painting the back of your nails. The trendy flip manicure features contrasting peek-a-boo nail color and is actually pretty easy to recreate. We'll show you two ways to rock the look: with and without artificial nails.
It's the most wonderful time of the year... Halloween! Halloween is the official kickoff to the holiday season and the one day a year that we girls get to reveal our inner, sexiest and most daring selves.
The words "sexy" and "suit" aren't usually used in the same sentence, but some of Hollywood's most fashionable ladies have been challenging that theory the past few seasons with sassy, well-tailored suits fit for the female frame. And if you ask us, Kelly looks pretty sexy in this ensemble, even though she's all covered up.
When I was a little girl, I used to sit at the end of my mother's bed, watching as she put the mascara wand to her eyes and I'd mimic her motions with my fingers. There was something magical in watching my mother's daily routine — a symbol of womanhood I couldn't wait to reach.
The age old question: What am I going to be for Halloween? SheKnows answers the conundrum with this awesome, easy Pop Art comic book makeup!
A mastectomy is a life-altering surgery for many women. It's a double-edged sword, really, because the surgical removal of breast tissue saves lives, but it can also cause women to question their bodies and their femininity as the wounds heal.
Want to make a fun statement with your nails? Try making your own polish applique strips. They're an easy way to get a perfect manicure every time and make it easy to replicate patterns or pictures on your nails. An added bonus? You don't have to worry about dry time or messy, wet nails.
Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" video is jam-freaking-packed with awesome. I mean, she eats Flamin' Hot Cheetos, there's an appearance by the adorable dog Boo, she has a grill made of diamonds and Juicy J emerges from a sarcophagus. Of course what I found most badass was the makeup. Katy rocks three different Egypt-meets-pop looks but it was her regal purple and gold Cleopatra pop princess one I wanted to create. You can too, so just follow along!
These strong and feminine camo nails are a great way to honor the strength of women everywhere for breast cancer awareness.