- RSS Channel Showcase 7329305
- RSS Channel Showcase 3633539
- RSS Channel Showcase 7302173
- RSS Channel Showcase 3143649
Articles on this Page
- 08/31/14--06:00: _5 Designer fashion ...
- 08/31/14--09:00: _Simple ways to get ...
- 08/31/14--15:00: _9 T-shirt hacks tha...
- 08/31/14--18:00: _Style predictions: ...
- 08/31/14--21:00: _DIY moisturizing ey...
- 09/01/14--07:00: _How to make a short...
- 09/02/14--06:59: _This is the only ma...
- 09/02/14--11:00: _No Fashion Week inv...
- 09/03/14--05:00: _The adult backpack ...
- 09/03/14--06:28: _Fab ways to incorpo...
- 09/03/14--08:40: _Kim Kardashian wows...
- 09/03/14--09:35: _8 Emma Stone haircu...
- 09/03/14--11:30: _MAC's Marge Simpson...
- 09/03/14--13:00: _You can buy Lauren ...
- 09/04/14--06:00: _Exactly how to stac...
- 09/04/14--10:00: _Mara Hoffman is tak...
- 09/04/14--11:00: _Let the Fashion Wee...
- 09/04/14--11:00: _J.Crew's Jenna Lyon...
- 09/05/14--07:30: _15 Times Jenna Lyon...
- 09/05/14--09:15: _Spoiler alert: Cout...
- 08/31/14--06:00: 5 Designer fashion trends that come back every season
- 08/31/14--09:00: Simple ways to get rid of clothing wrinkles
- 08/31/14--15:00: 9 T-shirt hacks that make them look way cooler
- 08/31/14--18:00: Style predictions: What we think you'll see at New York Fashion Week
- 08/31/14--21:00: DIY moisturizing eyelash growth serum
- 09/01/14--07:00: How to make a shorts suit look cool, courtesy of Lauren Conrad
- 09/02/14--06:59: This is the only maxi dress you need – and it's less than $50
- 09/02/14--11:00: No Fashion Week invite? Enjoy the action from home with these apps
- 09/03/14--05:00: The adult backpack trend is anything but amateur
- 09/03/14--06:28: Fab ways to incorporate pastels into your fall wardrobe
- 09/03/14--08:40: Kim Kardashian wows in a latex leotard
- 09/03/14--09:35: 8 Emma Stone haircuts you'll want to copy
- 09/03/14--11:30: MAC's Marge Simpson collection just got a whole lot better
- 09/03/14--13:00: You can buy Lauren Conrad's bridesmaids' dresses
- 09/04/14--06:00: Exactly how to stack your rings like a pro
- 09/04/14--10:00: Mara Hoffman is taking a lighter approach to fashion this season
- 09/04/14--11:00: J.Crew's Jenna Lyons has awesome beauty advice for you
- 09/05/14--07:30: 15 Times Jenna Lyons made me feel better about the way I dress
Flatforms, overalls and boyfriend jeans all lack what we call staying power. But some fashion trends just seem to show up again and again, season after season. From floral prints to primary colors, here are five favorite designer fads we pretty much consider classics by now.
Don't even bother getting out an iron. Instead, try these hassle-free ways to get your clothes perfectly pressed.
Remember — if at first you don't succeed, raid your boyfriend's closet for a do-over.
The best parts of Fashion Week are the brand-new trends. If you’re bursting at the seams to get the scoop on what’s hot and what’s not in the world of style, take a peek into the future with these expert fashion predictions.
Long, luxurious lashes are every woman's dream. Lashes that curl and flutter with each blink are beautiful and complement every woman's natural look.
Remember when Lauren Conrad wore this adorable shorts suit earlier this year? She has come a long way from her Laguna Beach days and has evolved into quite the style trendsetter.
I found this convertible maxi by mistake while looking for another maxi dress a fellow fashion blogger featured, and let me tell you, it's the best mistake I've ever made. From the moment this arrived in the mail I fell in love.
Fashion Week is just around the corner, and whether you're RSVPing your tuchus off or want to spy on what's new in fashion from the comfort of your own home , these mobile apps will make your NYFW adventure that much more… well, adventurous, or your social media creeping that much more… creepy?
I'm pretty sure the last time I wore a backpack was in high school. You see, the inner fashionista in me never fully appreciated the generic book-toting bag that all my classmates seemed to wear with pride. In fact, in college I boycotted backpacks entirely in favor of a sleek pink laptop bag. Yep, I was that dedicated to fashion.
Oftentimes when we think of the crisp temperatures of the fall season, we think of toasty warm hues and nubby knits to keep us comfortable. But for 2014, designers have decided to try a totally different concept. Instead of the dark colors we've been used to, there is a lighter side of fall making its way onto the scene: pastels.
Ever since Kim Kardashian got together with Kanye West, her style has evolved in a big way. Suddenly, she's a lot more sophisticated and a little less sex symbol.
So something major happened this weekend: Emma Stone stepped out at the Venice Film Festival with a brand spankin' new haircut. Naturally, we're completely obsessed with her choppy bob.
Just when we thought MAC's Marge Simpson collection couldn't get any better, they up the ante and unveil the most incredible Simpsons nail stickers your teenage self could have dreamed up.
It's kind of amazing how Lauren Conrad turned her Laguna Beach and The Hills reality fame into a burgeoning style empire.
If there's one look I'll never get enough of , it's the stackable rings trend that’s been causing a ruckus lately. It's a great way to breathe new life into the rings you already own — no two looks you create will ever be the same. Best of all: There's no "right" or "wrong" way to pull off the look. Just go with your gut and see what happens!
As the fashion industry braces itself for New York Fashion Week, we sat down with acclaimed designer Mara Hoffman to dish on her spring 2015 collection, her fall fashion tips and her take on body image.
The fashion elite and some of our favorite stylish celebrities have descended on New York City to kick off Fashion Week for spring/summer 2015 . It's only Day 1 but we've already spotted a few super-stylish ladies!
Confession: I'm a J.Crew addict. I anxiously await the catalogs in the mail every month. My friends groan when we head past the store in the mall, anticipating hours of shopping mayhem. The saleswoman who works my regular location immediately grabs the key to the jewelry case when I walk in.
While Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is in full swing — models in wardrobe, makeup flying everywhere, catwalks in motion, on to the next — I'll be gawking at press materials from afar wondering if the fashion world will shun me for wearing denim to work.
The designs, the creative process and the occasional cat fight make Project Runway must-see TV, but today the fashion design mavens from the show sent some amazing pieces down a different kind of runway. New York Fashion Week, to be more precise. There was some amazing couture and also a bit of approachable street fashion sprinkled in.