- RSS Channel Showcase 3302750
- RSS Channel Showcase 7006208
- RSS Channel Showcase 7768740
- RSS Channel Showcase 3593392
Articles on this Page
- 08/28/14--14:30: _The month in beauty...
- 08/28/14--15:00: _How to spike your f...
- 08/28/14--18:00: _QUIZ: What hair tre...
- 08/28/14--21:00: _5 Beauty treatments...
- 08/29/14--05:00: _Maria Menounos is g...
- 08/29/14--10:37: _Sorry, Abercrombie ...
- 08/29/14--14:00: _New Instagram accou...
- 08/29/14--11:00: _No-sew hacks to upc...
- 08/29/14--12:00: _Get inspired with p...
- 08/29/14--13:00: _DIY natural hydrati...
- 08/29/14--15:00: _11 Clothing hacks t...
- 08/29/14--18:00: _PHOTOS: Our favorit...
- 08/29/14--21:00: _8 Baking soda beaut...
- 08/30/14--03:00: _Proof you can buy a...
- 08/30/14--06:00: _5 New York Fashion ...
- 08/30/14--09:00: _10 Natural tricks f...
- 08/30/14--15:00: _3 Fashionable DIY w...
- 08/30/14--18:00: _Our favorite looks ...
- 08/30/14--21:00: _Bed-to-work hair in...
- 08/31/14--03:00: _DIY designs to spic...
- 08/28/14--14:30: The month in beauty:15 must-see looks
- 08/28/14--15:00: How to spike your favorite hair oil for extra oomph
- 08/28/14--18:00: QUIZ: What hair treatment do you need?
- 08/28/14--21:00: 5 Beauty treatments to try this weekend
- 08/29/14--05:00: Maria Menounos is giving us serious side braid envy
- 08/29/14--10:37: Sorry, Abercrombie and Fitch just isn't cool anymore
- 08/29/14--14:00: New Instagram account will inspire endless braid hairstyle ideas
- 08/29/14--11:00: No-sew hacks to upcycle your clothing
- 08/29/14--12:00: Get inspired with pre-Fashion Week street style
- 08/29/14--13:00: DIY natural hydrating face mask
- 08/29/14--15:00: 11 Clothing hacks to recycle your clothing
- 08/29/14--18:00: PHOTOS: Our favorite celebrities to spot at Fashion Week
- 08/29/14--21:00: 8 Baking soda beauty hacks we tried ourselves
- 08/30/14--03:00: Proof you can buy a stylish outfit from a thrift store
- 08/30/14--06:00: 5 New York Fashion Week events outside of Lincoln Center
- 08/30/14--09:00: 10 Natural tricks for beating summer beauty woes
- 08/30/14--15:00: 3 Fashionable DIY wire jewelry tutorials
- 08/30/14--18:00: Our favorite looks from designers with ready-to-wear styles
- 08/30/14--21:00: Bed-to-work hair in minutes
- 08/31/14--03:00: DIY designs to spice up a pair of canvas shoes
So many beauty looks, so little time. We spend most of our days gushing over the latest hairstyles and makeup we spot on our favorite stars, so we rounded up the top 15 looks this month.
It was just a few years ago that the beauty industry was adverse to anything oil. After all, it was the pore-clogging, hair-greasing product that was bound to weigh you down, right? Oh, how wrong we were. Today oil is used in everything from hair products to skin treatments, and Moroccan Oil is one of the best all-around oils on the market for all skin and hair types. Try pumping up your go-to brand with these other essential oils.
Does your hair need a hot oil treatment or a Brazilian blow-out? Take this quiz to unlock the answer.
You deserve some "me" time this weekend, and what better way to indulge than with new beauty treatments that actually work? Is soft skin and healthy hair really possible in one weekend? We compiled some of our favorite products and treatments to prove that yes! You can enter the lobby at work on Monday morning looking head-to-toe fabulous.
Are you sick of the braid trend yet? Us, either! And Maria Menounous only reinforced our love for the look when she wore her beautiful locks in this side braid.
There was a time when smelling like a drunk pine tree and flashing a tiny little moose on your breast pocket was the absolute epitome of teen cool. Those days are over.
Not just for the schoolyard anymore, braided styles are everywhere these days and a new Instagram shows you all your options.
You dream of whipping up gorgeous garments à la Project Runway. There's just one problem: You don't know a seam ripper from a serger or a bobbin from a box pleat. Fear not. These no-sew hacks will help you create runway-worthy clothing in a snap.
New York Fashion Week officially kicks off Sept. 4 but many stylish Manhattanites make the sidewalk their catwalk everyday. Here are some fashionable females we spotted on the streets to get you excited for when it all kicks off next week.
Keeping your skin hydrated is the No. 1 anti-aging treatment. Smooth, moisturized skin looks refreshed and youthful.
Hobo isn't boho, ladies. Step up your recycled clothing game with these 11 DIY ideas that are fit for a high-end retailer.
Fashion Week brings the style elite out in high-heeled droves, but each year there are certain celebs we always keep an eye out for. These sophisticated ladies never fail to steal the fashion spotlight.
Are these baking soda beauty hacks really as good as they say? We tested some of the best-known hacks and we're ready to share our results.
Shopping at thrift stores has always been one of my favorite ways to score big on style while saving money at the same time.
If you're fashion-forward at all , you're well aware of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and its peripheral events held during New York Fashion Week. But if, like most of us, you didn't score an invitation to those shows, fear not. We found five other must-see shows and events to satisfy your sartorial needs.
It's the best of times and the worst of times. Don't get me wrong — I absolutely love summer beauty. A touch of sun and a cute ponytail is one of the best looks for most ladies. Between bug bites and sunburns, though, summer also has its fair share of annoying beauty woes.
Accessories and jewelry are a fun way to personalize an outfit with your own unique flair. These are three easy DIY jewelry ideas that offer crafty fashionistas ways to make their own designer-inspired accessories.
Runway fashion tends to be more museum-worthy than closet-ready. The most avant-garde designs are impossible to wear in normal life , but some labels are decidedly wearable, even straight off the runway.
These three easy hairstyles will take you from bed to work in no time.
Pick up a pair of basic canvas sneakers or slip-ons for less than 10 bucks. Then indulge your creative side by customizing with glitter, paint, fabric — even wings. We'll show you how.