Articles on this Page
- 08/25/14--10:00: _Orange is the New B...
- 08/25/14--10:00: _Ruh-roh: Scooby Doo...
- 08/25/14--15:15: _Taylor Schilling at...
- 08/25/14--15:52: _Hayden Panettiere s...
- 08/25/14--16:25: _Love it or hate it:...
- 08/25/14--16:46: _Red dresses dominat...
- 08/25/14--17:35: _Orange is the New B...
- 08/25/14--18:15: _Julia Roberts is ha...
- 08/25/14--19:00: _Sarah Hyland rocks ...
- 08/26/14--09:25: _Swimwear model figh...
- 08/26/14--11:30: _22 Swimsuit selfies...
- 08/26/14--12:15: _Zooey Deschanel's E...
- 08/26/14--12:15: _Woman pays $150,000...
- 08/26/14--12:30: _Why gender-bending ...
- 08/27/14--07:30: _7 Style lessons we ...
- 08/27/14--11:30: _South Korean female...
- 08/27/14--11:30: _Charcoal as teeth w...
- 08/28/14--08:00: _4 Outfits to help y...
- 08/28/14--09:30: _True Detective's Al...
- 08/28/14--11:30: _Dear '90s, we want ...
- 08/25/14--10:00: Orange is the New Black cast rocks the VMAs in dark dresses
- 08/25/14--10:00: Ruh-roh: Scooby Doo's Daphne is "cursed" to be fat (aka a size 8)
- 08/25/14--15:15: Taylor Schilling at the 2014 Primetime Emmys — Nailed it
- 08/25/14--15:52: Hayden Panettiere shows off baby belly at the 2014 Emmys
- 08/25/14--16:46: Red dresses dominated the 2014 Emmys red carpet
- 08/25/14--18:15: Julia Roberts is hands-down best dressed at the Primetime Emmys
- 08/25/14--19:00: Sarah Hyland rocks a crop top to the Emmys
- 08/26/14--09:25: Swimwear model fights back against bogus photoshopping
- 08/26/14--11:30: 22 Swimsuit selfies prove beauty is not a size
- 08/26/14--12:15: Zooey Deschanel's Emmys nail art is adorably pink
- 08/26/14--12:15: Woman pays $150,000 to look like her cartoon caricature (VIDEO)
- 08/26/14--12:30: Why gender-bending hairstyles are good for feminism
- 08/27/14--07:30: 7 Style lessons we learned from these Nina Dobrev outfits
- 08/27/14--11:30: Charcoal as teeth whitener — we put it to the test
- 08/28/14--08:00: 4 Outfits to help you look on top of your game
- 08/28/14--11:30: Dear '90s, we want our curvy models back!
Guess they've had enough of those bright orange jumpsuits? The cast of Orange is the New Black showed up to last night's MTV Video Music Awards rocking gorgeous black and blue embellished dresses that put their on-screen costumes to shame.
Want to tell your kids a truly terrifying ghost story? Tell them the one about how they could get really fat! At least, that's what the latest Scooby Doo movie, Frankencreepy, says.
She can make an orange jumpsuit look pretty good but Taylor Schilling has been making her stamp on red carpets, too. The starlet's 2014 Primetime Emmys gown is fashion at its finest.
The Nashville star is the latest celeb to prove that pregnancy does not mean you can't be fashionable.
At the 2014 Primetime Emmys, Lena Dunham did what she usually does on red carpets... be herself. But she showed the world a whole different side of herself by wearing a pink and poofy Giambattista Valli gown.
The color of the moment at the Emmys? Red, red... and more red!
The women of Orange is the New Black made a huge stamp on the Emmys nominations this year, and on the red carpet.
Julia Roberts is red carpet perfection at the Emmys. No one else even comes close.
Modern Family star Sarah Hyland throws it back to one of our favorite movies for her Primetime Emmys look.
By now, we all know photoshopping exists in the fashion industry. We've seen our fair share of Photoshop fails and, "Did they really think they could fool us?" moments, and it doesn't surprise us as much anymore. But it sure does infuriate us every time we see an already gorgeous model visually edited down to a stick-thin figurine.
You don't have to lose weight, get your hair done or buy a new wardrobe to feel good about yourself — confidence starts from the inside out, not the outside in. The women below are bringing sexy back through their ah-mazing, charming, adorable and hotty-hot hot bikini selfies. Use them as inspiration to love the skin you’re in .
Zooey Deschanel is known for her signature bangs and retro sense of style, but her quirky, fashion-forward nail designs have also garnered quite the following.
People get plastic surgery all the time and for a variety of reasons. Usually, though, you don't hear about someone striving to look like a caricature some carny worker drew.
You’re probably still swooning over Cary Fukunaga’s incredible face and, by extension, his man braid. It seems that Hollywood men are starting to buck traditionally short and tidy hair and instead opting for longer locks with ombre and even man buns. And if you’re like the rest of humanity, you probably swooned deeply over Chris Pratt braiding an intern’s hair .
Nina Dobrev always looks flawless on the red carpet, so when we got the chance to pick her stylist Ilaria Urbinati's brain about the actress' sense of style, we couldn't resist. After gushing over Nina's recent fashion moments, we discovered a few key style lessons we can all apply to our lives.
We all have perceptions about what’s beautiful, often defined in large part by our culture's ideals. In America, it's all about having a thin frame, just the right amount of curves, sun-kissed skin and long hair. In South Korea, it's all about being petite, delicate and very feminine.
When I first heard that activated charcoal is great for teeth whitening, I was intrigued but skeptical.
It's no secret: When you dress your best, you feel your best. Fashion isn't just about freedom of expression, but about the confidence you project out in the world.
Most women fall into one of two fashion categories: There are the gals who suffer in the name of style and then there are those who love to look polished but still feel comfortable. True Detective star Alexandra Daddario definitely falls into the second category.
The 1990s were known as the Decade of the Supermodel. They were a special breed of celebrity, and always looked like they were having fun — whether they were plastered all over billboards, in a magazine ad or out on the town just hanging out as BFFs.