- RSS Channel Showcase 6148366
- RSS Channel Showcase 4276849
- RSS Channel Showcase 5875915
- RSS Channel Showcase 7672213
Articles on this Page
- 07/24/14--07:55: _My cool and fresh C...
- 07/24/14--08:35: _Would you rock thes...
- 07/24/14--09:30: _Banana Republic has...
- 07/24/14--11:30: _The smartest beach ...
- 07/24/14--12:00: _15 Peek-a-boo piece...
- 07/25/14--05:30: _Ashley Greene's bea...
- 07/25/14--06:55: _This low-maintenanc...
- 07/25/14--07:00: _Selena Gomez and Sa...
- 07/25/14--10:00: _15 Stylish shirts w...
- 07/25/14--12:00: _10 Beauty product l...
- 07/26/14--12:00: _Ladyscaping by the ...
- 07/26/14--21:00: _How to wear metalli...
- 07/28/14--05:00: _Get the look: Katha...
- 07/28/14--10:45: _4 Ways to stay tota...
- 07/28/14--11:15: _Scented jeans are f...
- 07/28/14--13:18: _10 Celeb style sigh...
- 07/28/14--13:55: _Famed Pirelli calen...
- 07/29/14--10:30: _Is it just us or is...
- 07/29/14--13:00: _DIY sandals made wi...
- 07/29/14--13:50: _Giuliana Rancic dye...
- 07/24/14--07:55: My cool and fresh California morning routine
- 07/24/14--08:35: Would you rock these? Kristen Stewart's bell-bottom booty pants
- 07/24/14--09:30: Banana Republic has a new capsule collection you won't want to miss
- 07/24/14--11:30: The smartest beach bag ever
- 07/24/14--12:00: 15 Peek-a-boo pieces for your summer wardrobe
- 07/25/14--05:30: Ashley Greene's beachy bob hairstyle
- 07/25/14--06:55: This low-maintenance morning routine will keep you fresh all day
- 07/25/14--07:00: Selena Gomez and Sarah Hyland stun in evening dresses
- 07/25/14--10:00: 15 Stylish shirts with Beyoncé references — because, why not?
- 07/25/14--12:00: 10 Beauty product launches you have to check out this summer
- 07/26/14--12:00: Ladyscaping by the numbers: How women style their pubic hair
- 07/26/14--21:00: How to wear metallic eyeliner
- 07/28/14--05:00: Get the look: Katharine McPhee's neat neutrals
- 07/28/14--10:45: 4 Ways to stay totally fresh throughout the day
- 07/28/14--11:15: Scented jeans are fashion's strangest trend right now
- 07/28/14--13:18: 10 Celeb style sightings that are so Comic-Con
- 07/29/14--10:30: Is it just us or is fashion starting to look like origami?
- 07/29/14--13:00: DIY sandals made with a scarf
- 07/29/14--13:50: Giuliana Rancic dyes her hair platinum: Love it or hate it?
To get myself accustomed to the California heat, that meant making a few easy but effective switches to my morning routine. First, I've streamlined my wardrobe selection by making a big, breezy shirt my go-to.
While K Stew's new cropped cut was all the buzz at Paris Fashion Week, we couldn't help but focus below the belt.
Set your calendars, ladies, because the Roland Mouret for Banana Republic Collection is almost here.
We've all been there: lovely day at the beach, the salt in our hair, a frothy drink in our hand... and like three pounds of sand in our bag. Every single time.
Are you brave enough to bare a hint of sexy skin?
The days are long, the sun is out and all you want to do is let your hair down a bit. Recognize the feeling? Beachy waves are one of our go-to looks all year long, but especially in the summer months when we just want to get out the door in a few minutes.
My morning routine is pretty simple. I'm not a super-high-maintenance girl.
Selena Gomez and Sarah Hyland's beautiful celebrity styles made us do a double take this week. We're telling you why in this week's installment of Friday's Fashion Obsessions.
Earlier this year, I came across this mug and immediately made my 2014 motto. Low and behold, this is only a really, really small fraction of the awesome Beyoncé merchandise out there.
While you're out soaking up the sun this summer, don't forget to stop by your favorite beauty hotspot to check out these cool new product releases from some of our favorite brands .
Although pubic hair grooming trends are notoriously hard to measure, it appears that "natural" is on its way to making a comeback.
There's more than one way to wear metallic eyeliner. Believe it or not, you can rock this look in a pretty way that doesn't look tacky.
Katharine McPhee always exudes Old Hollywood glamour on the red carpet, but in her off time, she's got some pretty sweet street style too. Want to steal her look? You're in luck.
I love a good morning routine. There's just something special about starting off your day with a fresh face and a nice cup of tea.
Beatniks had their berets, '50s-era Bobby Soxers had their poodle skirts and the '80s had neon. But, in terms of real evolution, what we wear hasn't changed as dramatically over the years as you might think.
Were you unable to score tickets to the hottest Comic-Con San Diego events? Don't worry, we've got your front row fashion recap and the top 10 looks from the convention.
I have no idea how a calendar put out by a tire manufacturer has become the ultimate fashion paean and yet The Pirelli Calendar — known simply as "the cal" to fashion insiders — has become one of the most important publications in the industry.
Origami construction was all over the fall 2014 runway. And we understand why — the crisp and unique fit of origami-style pieces is both flattering and fun.
Summer is the ultimate season for sandals, but don't just settle for plain flip flops. With a little creativity, you can make these cute scarf sandals out of your old flip flops. All you need are some cheap flip flops, a colorful scarf and scissors.
There's a new blonde in town, and she didn't just lighten up her dark locks — she went platinum.