- RSS Channel Showcase 1627497
- RSS Channel Showcase 9590412
- RSS Channel Showcase 3188248
- RSS Channel Showcase 4074120
Articles on this Page
- 06/30/14--08:50: _6 Colorful outfits ...
- 06/30/14--14:38: _Multifunctional acc...
- 06/30/14--20:21: _9 Famous women who ...
- 07/01/14--13:34: _Mojito-inspired foo...
- 07/01/14--14:56: _DIY Margarita face ...
- 07/02/14--05:00: _9 Women who are bre...
- 07/02/14--08:30: _"Face-kinis" are th...
- 07/02/14--13:00: _Heels on wheels: 7 ...
- 07/03/14--06:00: _Women rock prematur...
- 07/03/14--09:00: _5 Summer style less...
- 07/03/14--21:00: _Stylish shorts that...
- 07/04/14--05:30: _Kendra Wilkinson's ...
- 07/04/14--09:00: _Friday's Fashion Ob...
- 07/04/14--21:00: _Crop tops for every...
- 07/07/14--06:00: _Love it or hate it:...
- 07/07/14--11:30: _Hair sunscreen: It’...
- 07/07/14--18:00: _Jessica Simpson's w...
- 07/07/14--21:00: _Revamp your shoe co...
- 07/08/14--10:00: _9 Totally affordabl...
- 07/08/14--18:00: _Get the look: Ashle...
- 06/30/14--08:50: 6 Colorful outfits for corporate office
- 06/30/14--14:38: Multifunctional accessories that understand us as people
- 06/30/14--20:21: 9 Famous women who prove glasses are fashionable
- 07/01/14--13:34: Mojito-inspired foot scrub
- 07/01/14--14:56: DIY Margarita face scrub
- 07/02/14--05:00: 9 Women who are breaking "what beauty looks like" stereotypes
- 07/02/14--08:30: "Face-kinis" are the latest trend in swimwear for Chinese women
- 07/02/14--13:00: Heels on wheels: 7 Fashion trucks that will complete you
- 07/03/14--06:00: Women rock premature gray hair — and we love it
- 07/03/14--09:00: 5 Summer style lessons inspired by Chrissy Teigen
- 07/03/14--21:00: Stylish shorts that are work-appropriate
- 07/04/14--05:30: Kendra Wilkinson's funky hairstyle with braided branches
- 07/04/14--09:00: Friday's Fashion Obsessions: Keira Knightley and Kerry Washington
- 07/04/14--21:00: Crop tops for every body shape
- 07/07/14--06:00: Love it or hate it: The overalls comeback
- 07/07/14--11:30: Hair sunscreen: It’s a must and here are 9 products to choose from
- 07/07/14--18:00: Jessica Simpson's wedding day hairstyle tutorial
- 07/07/14--21:00: Revamp your shoe collection without breaking the bank
- 07/08/14--10:00: 9 Totally affordable beauty products celebrities love
- 07/08/14--18:00: Get the look: Ashley Greene's gym style
Work in an office? Don't let those of us with unconventional jobs have all the fun. You can easily make the most of a corporate-friendly wardrobe by injecting some bold color into your everyday look.
We expect a lot from the items in our closets, and that's why we're in love with these multitasking accessories. From a ring that tells you when you have a text message to a purse that pours you a glass of vino, these outfit add-ons are pure genius.
From Zooey Deschanel’s "geek chic" glasses to Christina Hendricks's sexy spectacles, glasses not only help you see better but they are also the perfect statement accessory. Check out our roundup of the most stylish celebrities who look gorgeous in glasses.
This do-it-yourself mojito foot scrub will help you feel refreshed and make your skin feel great. Pour yourself a drink and start relaxing!
An easy do-it-yourself face scrub perfect for the summer. The ingredients in this mask are inspired by a margarita.
These women know that beauty isn't a one-size-fits-all endeavor.
Consider this the next time you're lying out next to the pool trying to get some color into your pasty skin: On the other side of the world women are wearing head-to-toe swimsuits that include full face masks with only slits cut out for eyes, mouth and nose. And they're doing it because they don't want their skin to tan.
Did you ever think you'd see the day where you could order a burger with a side of stilettos, hold the mustard? As much as we love our food trucks, there's a new mobile business on the block that's stealing the hearts of busy women everywhere: Fashion trucks, and city by city they're taking over the world.
Now this is a movement we can get behind. More and more women in their 20s, 30s and 40s are going gray... and loving it. Let these inspiring women inspire you to ditch the endless salon trips and embrace your own gray strands.
Chrissy Teigen isn't just a pretty face. The hit model is opinionated, smart and ridiculously fashion savvy. Chrissy's been on quite the style parade recently, and is inspiring our summer wardrobes in a few very important ways. Since we love to spread the fashion love, we got a few experts to weigh in on Chrissy's most noteworthy looks and offer some tips for channeling her chic vibe in your everyday life.
While Daisy Dukes and cutoffs certainly aren’t a fit for the office, you can get away with sporting shorts at work as long as you’re smart about it. Heed these tips to learn how to get a leg up on your competition.
Another week, another braid to gush over. Today, we're admiring Kendra Wilkinson's intricate crisscross version from afar.
Keira Knightley and Kerry Washington's beautiful celebrity styles made us do a double take this week. We're telling you why in this week's installment of Friday's Fashion Obsessions.
Think only stick-thin chicks can pull off the crop-top trend? Psh, think again. Whether you're a pear shape or a perfect rectangle, we'll teach you how to rock a crop top like nobody's business.
Back when we originally thought overalls were cool, cell phones had barely gone mainstream and the Spice Girls dominated our boomboxes. We never really yearned for the '90s staple to make a comeback, but you know how the saying goes: Everything comes back in style eventually.
Yes, hair sunscreen is a thing — an uber-important thing. For one, singeing your locks in the sun will eventually make you look like a before picture . For two… well, skin cancer. Your hair can only protect your scalp for so long before it needs a little backup.
People magazine revealed the first exclusive photo from Jessica Simpson's wedding. There's no dress, no cute bride-kissing-groom candid, but there is a good glimpse of her hairstyle. We'll take it.
The shoes can make the outfit. But many of us struggle with not having a well-rounded footwear collection. There are some styles — basic and not-so-basic — that no woman should do without.
It’s no wonder celebrities look good a solid 99 percent of the time: They have oodles of beauty specialists at their disposal and can afford to use beauty products that cost more than your car. However, there are also plenty of affordable go-to products celebs love that are available at a cosmetics counter near you. Here are nine of ‘em.
Looking cute at the gym is an ongoing style struggle. Ashley Greene seems to have mastered the art of fusing fashion with function when it comes to workout wear, though. Want to steal her look? You're in luck.